Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: I guess i better introduce myself

(Read 5013 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I guess i better introduce myself
     OP - April 01, 2009, 05:07 PM

I'm 18 years of age and I've spend much of my life in Western Australia. I had the fortune in my high school years to befriend someone from Indonesia, from here I've had a somewhat interest in cultures and peoples of South-east Asia and this has of-course made me very conscious of the religion of Islam (Muslims don't make a large part of the immigrant community where i live). One thing lead to another and i found this forum.

Anyway, I'm a metalhead with a love of anything to do with history and I'm always open to new ideas.

• Re: I guess i better introduce myself
     Reply #1 - April 01, 2009, 05:09 PM

Hey Frollo, welcome to the forum.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - April 01, 2009, 05:16 PM

Good to see you.  Please feel welcome to introduce your avatar too..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #3 - April 01, 2009, 05:17 PM

Hey Frollo, welcome to the forum.  Afro

Hi BerberElla.
     Reply #4 - April 01, 2009, 05:18 PM

Good to see you.  Please feel welcome to introduce your avatar too..

My avatar is the logo of a band i like. Emperor.
     Reply #5 - April 01, 2009, 05:42 PM

Hello from the totally opposite side of the world...  Afro

Please makes yourself at home and we look forward to your input in various threads.

Reply #6 - April 01, 2009, 09:22 PM

Greetings

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #7 - April 01, 2009, 10:23 PM

I'm 18 years of age and I've spend much of my life in Western Australia. I had the fortune in my high school years to befriend someone from Indonesia, from here I've had a somewhat interest in cultures and peoples of South-east Asia and this has of-course made me very conscious of the religion of Islam (Muslims don't make a large part of the immigrant community where i live). One thing lead to another and i found this forum.

Anyway, I'm a metalhead with a love of anything to do with history and I'm always open to new ideas.

Great! Another Western Australian! Howdy. I'm not from W.A but I do live here  parrot
     Reply #8 - April 01, 2009, 10:29 PM

Welcome Frollo.. Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #9 - April 02, 2009, 03:54 AM

I've already welcomed you in the "Muhammad the Pedophile" thread, but  signwelcome once more Frollo!  Smiley

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #10 - April 02, 2009, 04:12 AM

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone.
     Reply #11 - April 02, 2009, 04:27 AM

Gidday cobber. Don't let these Pommy bastards put you off the place. They aint half bad most of the time. Grin

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #12 - April 02, 2009, 05:08 AM

Welcome to the forum, good to see another metalhead joining us \m/
     Reply #13 - April 02, 2009, 06:04 AM

Welcome to the forum, good to see another metalhead joining us \m/

Reply #14 - April 02, 2009, 07:50 AM

Welcome Frollo

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #15 - April 02, 2009, 02:05 PM

Hi Frollo. Not a metalhead myself, but I do really like early Metallica and Megadeth. Also like some Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Danzig (though I'm not certain the last two are metal, technically speaking, but they're close)-- in other words, I like the old-school shit. How about you? What bands do you listen to?

fuck you
     Reply #16 - April 02, 2009, 02:40 PM

Hi Frollo. Not a metalhead myself, but I do really like early Metallica and Megadeth. Also like some Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Danzig (though I'm not certain the last two are metal, technically speaking, but they're close)-- in other words, I like the old-school shit. How about you? What bands do you listen to?

I like most sub-genres new and old, although i cant stand some of the more recent trends (Metalcore). And I have a soft spot for anything progressive (Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Dream Theater, Cynic, Edge of Sanity). But i can enjoy most of the what the genre has to offer from the early days in the late sixties (Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath) to modern day varieties (Wintersun, Spawn of Possession)
     Reply #17 - April 03, 2009, 08:12 AM

I like most sub-genres new and old, although i cant stand some of the more recent trends (Metalcore). And I have a soft spot for anything progressive (Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Dream Theater, Cynic, Edge of Sanity). But i can enjoy most of the what the genre has to offer from the early days in the late sixties (Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath) to modern day varieties (Wintersun, Spawn of Possession)

Metalcore isn't metal, it's not even music Tongue

I'm a big fan of power metal and some progressive metal. Also like classic heavy metal and rock and various other stuff.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »