Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: new comer, A muslim.

(Read 7447 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • new comer, A muslim.
     OP - March 30, 2009, 05:18 PM

guys what's up?

plz flush before you sign out. This place stinks yes

auh.. i guess, i'll get used to the stench. same thing happened in FFI.

parrot

• Re: new comer, A muslim.
     Reply #1 - March 30, 2009, 05:20 PM

guys what's up?

parrot

You could be a bit more specific about your objections.

Personally I think this place is fairly Muslim friendly yet objective in most issues, and you also say "same thing happened" meaning that it was Muslim friendly at some point. When was that?

Anyway, welcome, please list your objections.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #2 - March 30, 2009, 05:22 PM

signwelcome Ex_oriente_lux!

Thanks for the visit. We try to be milder than FFI, but why visit us stinkers if you dislike it? We don't compel anyone to come here do we?  Smiley

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #3 - March 30, 2009, 05:29 PM

I think I smell something fishy coming from the OP, methinks we have a repeat offender.  Wink

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - March 30, 2009, 05:36 PM

Seems familiar, doesn't he?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - March 30, 2009, 06:04 PM

guys what's up?

parrot

LOL Welcome mate  Smiley

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #6 - March 30, 2009, 08:41 PM

guys what's up?

Nice of you to drop in, I'll make sure I dont use the air freshener this time.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - March 30, 2009, 09:22 PM

Welcome aboard. And if the smell moves with you wherever you go..

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #8 - March 30, 2009, 09:44 PM

ex oriente sux,

"plz flush before you sign out. This place stinks"

You couldn't be more wrong about this place.  This place couldn't be more Islam-friendly if it were staffed by taqiyya-deceiving Salafis.  Don't worry: you'll feel right at home here.

How can we tell the difference between harmless Muslims, and dangerous Muslims?
     Reply #9 - March 30, 2009, 10:07 PM

You couldn't be more wrong about this place.  This place couldn't be more Islam-friendly if it were staffed by taqiyya-deceiving Salafis.  Don't worry: you'll feel right at home here.

Hesperado,

This is an unfair and stupid comment. So far you add nothing of value to COEM. I would like to ask you a question, if you don't mind. You are trying to give the impression that you are utterly devoted to the struggle against Islam. Have you ever done anything at all for the victims of Islam? Have you ever taken a stand against Islam in your life? Did you ever make a difference?

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #10 - March 30, 2009, 10:18 PM

ex oriente sux,

What a dick. Why don't you stick to FFI, Little Green Footballs and the other anti-Muslim bigot sites and ex oriente can stick to ummah.com?

The ironic part is your suggestions of how we should treat religious minorities is exactly how many Muslim countries already treat them. Ya know, an interesting bit of history-- once upon a time the Nation of Islam (Black Muslims) had fraternal relations with the American Nazi Party, and George Lincoln Rockwell attended an NOI meeting with Malcolm X (before he became anti-racist) and donated money to him. See, that's because, despite their differences, they both had a lot in common being bigoted organizations. Think about it.

You remind me of some of the Young Republicans I had the displeasure of meeting right after 9/11-- a bunch of hateful, tough-talking punks, but a total wuss down to the last one. If you had any balls and really wanted to fight Muslims, you'd go to Lebanon and join an underground armed Phalange group. Or become an armed settler on the West Bank and join Kach. But you won't, because you're a terrified little boy.

fuck you
     Reply #11 - March 30, 2009, 10:25 PM

guys what's up?

Nice of you to drop in, I'll make sure I dont use the air freshener this time.

Sorry about the floater, that damn thing just wouldnt sink

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - March 31, 2009, 03:10 AM

@ OP:  Roll Eyes

@ Hesperado:  Roll Eyes If you wanted people to agree with you, I suggest Stormfront, pretty sure many people there would love your suggestions. Would make a change to you whining about the members here not agreeing with your views.
     Reply #13 - March 31, 2009, 05:03 AM

ex oriente sux,

Well, Hesperado & ex_oriente-lux-both of you seem to find this place not to your liking. There's little we can do about that.

But I can't help noticing that you registered out of your own volition, we didn't compel you to come here & as far as I know, no member sent you an invite.

If you dislike this place, we don't compel anyone to stay either.
    ex_oriente_lux you can switch to Islamonline, Ummah.com etc & Hesperado can go to Jihad Watch, Dhimmi Watch, Atlas Shrugs, Gates of Vienna & Faith Freedom.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #14 - March 31, 2009, 10:33 AM

guys, sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive.

I find all your replies funny. ex_oriente_sux? Cheesy. I like that.

I am sincerely interested in reasonable debate. I'll be posting soon. I'll also be replying to all the posts that debate seriously and I do believe that ex-muslims are as good at listening as they are at talking. They say they've left islam because they are able to see further than the rest. that's cool. it only shows how intelligent they are.
    I wish however that while we debate, that intelligence will not shrink into mere frivolous short replies that swoosh off from insulting God to abusing Muslims and their prophets. One of the things Ex muslims must have learned when they were muslims is to be fair listeners. Well, we always say when we make it out of any experience that we have learnt a lot of stuff. In the process of learning, they must have read hundreds of times the Quranic messages that call them to discuss, and know the Truth, and compare, and look around, and read history, and use their minds> If they have missed that, it's ok.  methinks it's not a sin to talk about it. requestionning their beliefs is definitely not requestionning the holocaust, is it?

so i think it's an open door Smiley

Sorry, again..
     Reply #15 - March 31, 2009, 10:38 AM

guys, sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive.

I find all your replies funny. ex_oriente_sux? Cheesy. I like that.

I am sincerely interested in reasonable debate. I'll be posting soon. I'll also be replying to all the posts that debate seriously and I do believe that ex-muslims are as good at listening as they are at talking. They say they've left islam because they are able to see further than the rest. that's cool. it only shows how intelligent they are.
    I wish however that while we debate, that intelligence will not shrink into mere frivolous short replies that swoosh off from insulting God to abusing Muslims and their prophets. One of the things Ex muslims must have learned when they were muslims is to be fair listeners. Well, we always say when we make it out of any experience that we have learnt a lot of stuff. In the process of learning, they must have read hundreds of times the Quranic messages that call them to discuss, and know the Truth, and compare, and look around, and read history, and use their minds> If they have missed that, it's ok.  methinks it's not a sin to talk about it. requestionning their beliefs is definitely not requestionning the holocaust, is it?

so i think it's an open door Smiley

Sorry, again..

Hey if all your posts are as politely put as this one, then you'll have plenty of good debate and questioning going on.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #16 - March 31, 2009, 12:00 PM

Hello ex_oriente

Looking at your three posts so far... and your reference to the Holocaust... and your comment directed at skynightblaze whom you apparently haven't interacted with before... I am suspicious.

I'm not going to say who I think you are, just in case I'm wrong.

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
     Reply #17 - March 31, 2009, 05:20 PM

heartbomb,

"@ Hesperado:  Roll Eyes If you wanted people to agree with you, I suggest Stormfront, pretty sure many people there would love your suggestions. Would make a change to you whining about the members here not agreeing with your views."

You're no different.  You want me to agree with you.  And because I have not agreed with you, you and your fellow members here repeatedly insulted me.  You're a hypocrite. 

How can we tell the difference between harmless Muslims, and dangerous Muslims?
     Reply #18 - March 31, 2009, 05:55 PM

You're no different.  You want me to agree with you.  And because I have not agreed with you, you and your fellow members here repeatedly insulted me.  You're a hypocrite.

She's not calling for you or your family to be deported.  People here have repeatedly disagreed with you - if you feel insulted by that, tough.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #19 - March 31, 2009, 06:16 PM

Hello ex_oriente

Looking at your three posts so far... and your reference to the Holocaust... and your comment directed at skynightblaze whom you apparently haven't interacted with before... I am suspicious.

hi,

Go ahead and say who you think i am. What's wrong with being wrong? give it a shot. if you get that right, i'll say so. you threw that line in like am hiding from somebody. i'm cool. if you fail, i'll still be pleased to tell you where we met. cause we did. there you go, i've just given a fleshy hint there. I hope things i say about the holocaust will cease bugging you. cause they truly are everything but easy to swallow. defossilizing is a tough task.

Delighted! another phonetic hint. grin12
     Reply #20 - March 31, 2009, 11:04 PM

guys what's up?

parrot

Greetings and Welcome,

How is my "home base" IOL doing? Glad to see you here.

This place is not that bad. Perhaps you were referring to Ali Sina's cesspool FFI. Am I correct in assuming that?  Cheesy

Salaams

Baig M Z 
     Reply #21 - April 01, 2009, 03:44 AM

Hello ex_oriente

You left out out one other minor detail, the use of smilies  ....... hey troll next time you want to multi-nick, make sure you don't use unnecessary smilies.

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #22 - April 01, 2009, 08:30 AM

guys what's up?

parrot

Greetings and Welcome,

This place is not that bad. Perhaps you were referring to Ali Sina's cesspool FFI. Am I correct in assuming that?  Cheesy

Salaams

Baig M Z 

Salam BMZ,

Yes, you're right. my reference was to FFI (FightFreedomIrrational). I trust that you being here will give this forum alotta credibility and some necessary balance..

It's strange but the FFI "Minions" seem to be softer in this forum. 

Posters want you to come back and do some debate on IOl, what says you?

Salam
     Reply #23 - April 01, 2009, 09:04 AM

Quote from: Ex_oriente_lux
    I trust that you being here will give this forum alotta credibility and some necessary balance..

You mean like Holocaust denial?  Roll Eyes

Reply #24 - April 01, 2009, 09:06 AM

To be honest I was wondering precisely how this miracle would occur. Wink

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #25 - April 02, 2009, 02:32 AM

Welcome aboard... grin12

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #26 - April 02, 2009, 02:51 AM

guys what's up?

parrot

Greetings and Welcome,

Salaams

Baig M Z 

Salam BMZ,

Yes, you're right. my reference was to FFI (FightFreedomIrrational). I trust that you being here will give this forum alotta credibility and some necessary balance..

It's strange but the FFI "Minions" seem to be softer in this forum. 

Posters want you to come back and do some debate on IOl, what says you?

Salam

Most of the posters here are quite civil when exchanging thoughts, which you would not see at Ali Sina's FFI.

If you say, "God is sitting in a chair", FFIers will write, "How can God sit in a chair, when He is so great?"  Cheesy

FFI minions know that they have to behave well here. They have to leave their former violent "Muslimness" behind.
    This residual "Muslimsness" in FFiers is something which they cannot  get rid of, even after renouncing Islam. And that forces them to go into the Maulana or Mullah or Maulvi Mode.  Cheesy I hope they remain in Sufi Mode, which is now being recommended by the 'genius' think-tank Rands Corporation.  Cheesy

Whoever goes into YHWH or the Torah Mode, I shift into the same Mode. Believe me it works because I found the biblical Jesus Mode does not work at all.

Will PM you later and explain how busy I am in something that consumes most of my spare time.

Salaams, bro
    Baig M Z
     Reply #27 - April 02, 2009, 09:23 AM

Quote from: BMZ
    Whoever goes into YHWH or the Torah Mode, I shift into the same Mode. Believe me it works because I found the biblical Jesus Mode does not work at all.

It seems somebody is suffering from a messiah complex here.  Roll Eyes

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »