Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 13 year old dad + 15 year old mum

(Read 5174 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 13 year old dad + 15 year old mum
     OP - March 30, 2009, 12:24 PM

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2238252.ece

INNOCENT-eyed Alfie Patten spent his first night acting as a 13-year-old dad and declared: ?It was easier than I thought.?

The four-footer ? who looks no more than eight ? said: ?I know I?m young, but I plan to be a good dad.?

As he went on the PlayStation with 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, he added: ?I think we?ll be good parents. I?ll have to work extra hard at school.?

Chantelle looked up from 18-rated action game Saints Row II to admit her first night out of hospital since having 7lb 3oz daughter Maisie had been tough and had left her ?in a daze?.

But she went on: ?Alfie has been really good with her.

?He made the first bottle and then we took it in turns feeding her. He did the first bit with me.

?We didn?t need any help from Mum. I didn?t really get back to sleep. I just lay there in a daze.?

She added: ?It feels better to be at home than it does in hospital. I prefer it now I am at home and it is just us and our family.?

Both Chantelle and Alfie change four-day-old daughter Maisie?s nappy and the baby sleeps in her mum?s bedroom in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

finmad
  • Re: 13 year old dad + 15 year old mum
     Reply #1 - March 30, 2009, 12:29 PM

Yes, I've heard about this, other boys have said they could be the father too, so it's not 100% yet.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - March 30, 2009, 12:32 PM

Ugh, it's still so messed up.

I saw the article on a desi message board and a muslim girl was like 'this is why I'm glad there are religious restrictions on promiscuity'...

Gahhh I'm not religious but I'm not promiscuous...why do people presume that atheists are promiscuous.
     finmad
     Reply #3 - March 30, 2009, 12:36 PM

Ugh, it's still so messed up.

I saw the article on a desi message board and a muslim girl was like 'this is why I'm glad there are religious restrictions on promiscuity'...

Gahhh I'm not religious but I'm not promiscuous...why do people presume that atheists are promiscuous.
     finmad

Hah, in muslim countries we just reverse the situation, that young alfie patten could have married 4 girls and be the father of 4 kids by now at his age, which is worse? 

I feel sorry for the girl, how mixed up she must be, what has happened to make her believe she has to sleep around to feel valued.  I feel for her alot, there is no judgement here.

Reply #4 - March 30, 2009, 12:43 PM

I remember it turned out that he wasn't the father.
     Reply #5 - March 30, 2009, 12:46 PM

Oh did the results come in?  well they must have done by now lol I am so out of the current news.  Been spaced out for a good few weeks now.  Cheesy

Reply #6 - March 30, 2009, 02:12 PM

Oh did the results come in?  well they must have done by now lol I am so out of the current news.  Been spaced out for a good few weeks now.  Cheesy

Yeah, the kid isn't the dad

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #7 - March 30, 2009, 06:24 PM

he is the father. some other lads claimed that they were the father but the girl came out and said that alfie was the only lad she had slept with.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #8 - March 30, 2009, 06:33 PM

No, he's not the father...

Alfie Patten was believed to be Britain's youngest father after his 15-year-old girlfriend, Chantelle Steadman, gave birth to baby girl Maisie. But then many other boys claimed they also slept with the mother, who had previously said that Alfie was the only boy she had slept with. As a result, Alfie took a DNA test, which indicated that he's not the father.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/detail?&entry_id=37526

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #9 - March 30, 2009, 06:38 PM

The poor kid's voice didn't even break yet! And his girlfriend is a baby slut.

"Poor human nature, what horrible crimes have been committed in thy name!"
    - Emma Goldman
     Reply #10 - March 30, 2009, 06:44 PM

No, he's not the father...

Alfie Patten was believed to be Britain's youngest father after his 15-year-old girlfriend, Chantelle Steadman, gave birth to baby girl Maisie. But then many other boys claimed they also slept with the mother, who had previously said that Alfie was the only boy she had slept with. As a result, Alfie took a DNA test, which indicated that he's not the father.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/detail?&entry_id=37526

Stone Me!

I feel sorry for the lad!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #11 - March 30, 2009, 06:53 PM

Aww come now Iggy, who knows what has happened to her to make her behave this way.  For all we know sexual abuse at a young age could have knocked her confidence and understanding of what constitutes love.  It happens to a lot of girls and it's only when they are older that the truth about abuse comes out.

I doubt she is stable.

Reply #12 - March 30, 2009, 06:57 PM

Aww come now Iggy, who knows what has happened to her to make her behave this way.  For all we know sexual abuse at a young age could have knocked her confidence and understanding of what constitutes love.  It happens to a lot of girls and it's only when they are older that the truth about abuse comes out.

I doubt she is stable.

Its possible... we cant say for sure. Promiscuity at a young age isnt necessarily the result of abuse, though it can be. Maybe its because most of the girls I've known who have suffered abuse tend to go the other away.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius,
    et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius,
    ad perpetranda miracula rei unius.
     Reply #13 - March 30, 2009, 06:59 PM

Its possible... we cant say for sure. Promiscuity at a young age isnt necessarily the result of abuse, though it can be. Maybe its because most of the girls I've known who have suffered abuse tend to go the other away.

The majority of the time it is, if not sexual abuse, it's either physical or mental.  The ones that go the other way are frankly luckier because they don't then learn to despise themselves even more.

I feel for the girl, that's all I;m saying and I won't make a judgement on a character based on the sun, the daily mail and the telegraph.  Cry

Reply #14 - March 30, 2009, 07:15 PM

lack of self-confidance can do alot of terrible things to people.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius,
    et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius,
    ad perpetranda miracula rei unius.
     Reply #15 - April 23, 2009, 10:41 AM

I heard young Alfie has applied to join Fathers 4 Justice. Its not becuase he believes in their aims , he just wanted to be able to dress up as Spiderman
     Cheesy

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »