Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: BMZ and Skynightblaze

(Read 72294 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: BMZ and Skynightblaze
     Reply #180 - April 04, 2009, 08:22 AM

The Quran never said that it is easy to understand, try to find out first the true meaning of the word Mubin, then dismiss yourself

Actually, the Quran does indeed say so, & more than once.

"Behold, We have sent it down in all clarity, in the Arabic tongue, so that you might encompass it with your reason." [12:2]
     إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

"Behold, We have made it a Qur'an in clear Arabic language that you may fully understand." [43:3]

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #181 - April 04, 2009, 08:32 AM

Mister ignorant

The Quran never said that it is easy to understand, try to find out first the true meaning of the word Mubin, then dismiss yourself

Define it for us if you will please. Otherwise, shutup.

Oh, and please provide your source.

Tongue

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #182 - April 04, 2009, 09:49 AM

Actually, the Quran does indeed say so, & more than once.

"Behold, We have sent it down in all clarity, in the Arabic tongue, so that you might encompass it with your reason." [12:2]
     إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

"Behold, We have made it a Qur'an in clear  Arabic language  that you may fully  understand." [43:3]

Firstly, the words CLEAR & FULLY & LANGUAGE are not in the Arabic text, therefore your proposed tranlsation should be as follow:

Behold, We have made it an Arabic  Qur'an that you may understand.

Now look above again, then after you realize that it does not say, easy to understand, please dismiss yourself
     Reply #183 - April 04, 2009, 09:52 AM

Mister ignorant

Tongue

Sorry, I onl.y reply to 23 years old people or  older, try next year when you grow up a bit
     Reply #184 - April 04, 2009, 09:54 AM

I dont know arabic but the point still remains, along with the supporting evidence from other sources (e.g. the ones Rashna supplied below), that the Quran was meant to be unambiguous and clear in its message.

Hence the point still remains given the degree of confusion between us, the ummah and with yourselves  rofl

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #185 - April 04, 2009, 09:56 AM

Mister ignorant

Tongue

Sorry, I onl.y reply to 23 years old people or  older, try next year when you grow up a bit

Quote from: Rules of Forum
    1/ Discussion of Islamic beliefs.

This is allowed, and indeed encouraged, subject to certain restrictions.

If you are going to state that something is Islamic you must be prepared to back your statements by quoting authorities and/or texts.

If you cannot back your statements with a reputable source and your statements are deemed inflammatory you will be given a "smite".

In other words, make sure you know what you are talking about and how to phrase it in the most reasonable fashion.

Put up, or shut up.

Reply #186 - April 04, 2009, 10:00 AM

Mister ignorant

Tongue

Quote from: Rules of Forum
    1/ Discussion of Islamic beliefs.

This is allowed, and indeed encouraged, subject to certain restrictions.

If you are going to state that something is Islamic you must be prepared to back your statements by quoting authorities and/or texts.

If you cannot back your statements with a reputable source and your statements are deemed inflammatory you will be given a "smite".

In other words, make sure you know what you are talking about and how to phrase it in the most reasonable fashion.

Put up, or shut up.

What you do not understand is this:

If I put up, I will shut you up and you will have nothing to say. so enjoy your break
     Reply #187 - April 04, 2009, 10:03 AM

Firstly, the words CLEAR & FULLY & LANGUAGE are not in the Arabic text, therefore your proposed tranlsation should be as follow:
    Now look above again, then after you realize that it does not say, easy to understand, please dismiss yourself

You replied to me a 14 year old, but will not reply to a 22 year old?  whistling2

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #188 - April 04, 2009, 10:04 AM

I dont know arabic but the point still remains, along with the supporting evidence from other sources (e.g. the ones Rashna supplied below), that the Quran was meant to be unambiguous and clear in its message.

Hence the point still remains given the degree of confusion between us, the ummah and with yourselves  rofl

There is only one source that will be accepted to explain Quran words, the Quran itself, however we may present other soyrces, like dictionaries for example, but only the Quran use of the words should prevail

Now do you want to challenge concerning the Arabic word Mubin?

if you do, then be careful that I will post numerous examples from the Quran and you must reply to every example, and explain to me why what you or others brought in as a translation contradicted itself for the same exact word, Mubin
     Reply #189 - April 04, 2009, 10:05 AM

You replied to me a 14 year old, but will not reply to a 22 year old?  whistling2

Ladies are exempted

Have a lovely day, sweatheart
     Reply #190 - April 04, 2009, 10:13 AM

If I put up, I will shut you up and you will have nothing to say.

Then by all means, say! Tongue

bayyinah, mubeen, all mean clear, apparent, obvious. Redefine it for us ya sheikh! Roll Eyes

Reply #191 - April 04, 2009, 10:15 AM

Just shows how 'mature' he is. Grin

Reply #192 - April 04, 2009, 10:23 AM

Just shows how 'mature' he is. Grin

Ladies are exempted
    Have a lovely day, sweatheart

you missed condescending and sexist, he's a fine example of a Muslim & product of the Quran.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #193 - April 04, 2009, 10:25 AM

he's a fine example of a Muslim & product of the Quran.

I'm offended Tongue

Reply #194 - April 04, 2009, 10:27 AM

he's a fine example of a Muslim & product of the Quran.

I'm offended Tongue

dont be, I am sure he believes it

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #195 - April 04, 2009, 11:19 AM

No surprise there - Ahmed disappears before answering...

Q. How long can you run away from the truth?
    Ans (in Ahmed's case) : Forever, if you never answer questions  Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #196 - April 04, 2009, 12:53 PM

"BMZ is a very knowedgeable Muslim who has my great respect, now if I disagree with him on that one, this does not mean that we disagree regardiing the main core of belief, which is no books of hadith unless its content is qualified by the Quran
    "
    Well if you two very knowledgable Muslims disagree on this issue (I think it's safe to believe there are many more parts of the Quran you disagree on) then that shows that at least one of you misunderstands.

This is the first time I have met a Muslim who doesn't agree/admit the Quran professes itself to be clear.

BRoll EyesB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #197 - April 04, 2009, 02:59 PM

Hello everyone. Where is that Fine lady who called me?

Unfortunately, when I was posting here when I left my number for inquiries, My sister came in and said that My Father isn't looking well. I ran to him and he was having problem in breathing. I immediately took him in my hands when suddenly someone called from India. I couldn't continue talking but she was checking whether I was BMZ or not. After admitting him in the Hospital I called back but her cell was turned off.

Please remember my father in your prayers. Thanks. I will reply to those who qouted me InshAllah.

Mr. X
     Reply #198 - April 04, 2009, 03:07 PM

Quote from: Submissive Bob

This is the first time I have met a Muslim who doesn't agree/admit the Quran professes itself to be clear.

That is precluding the charges of false claims by Allah.

Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
    Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
     Reply #199 - April 04, 2009, 03:34 PM

After admitting him in the Hospital I called back but her cell was turned off.

Please remember my father in your prayers. Thanks. I will reply to those who qouted me InshAllah.

Mr. X

Sorry to hear that, Mr X.

As an ex-muslim, I dont feel the need to pray since I believe it be a futile exercise, but nonetheless hope the medical attention he receives enables him to reach good health soon.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #200 - April 04, 2009, 03:35 PM

Unfortunately, when I was posting here when I left my number for inquiries, My sister came in and said that My Father isn't looking well. I ran to him and he was having problem in breathing. I immediately took him in my hands when suddenly someone called from India. I couldn't continue talking but she was checking whether I was BMZ or not. After admitting him in the Hospital I called back but her cell was turned off.

Mr. X

==============

Salamat for your dad, wish him fast recovery.

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #201 - April 04, 2009, 04:41 PM

Mr. X

Sorry to hear about that Mr. X. I have sent a request to whom it may concern, for a quick recovery of your father.
    Funny that someone actually called. Who here is in India?
    BSmileyB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #202 - April 04, 2009, 07:36 PM

BMZ's latest post is a lot of waffle, what SNB said to Mr X is still relevant:

No arabic lexicon allows you to use Khursi as metaphorical. Now saying that this is classical arabic is stupidity. DId quran ever gave you a list of classical arabic verses and a list of literal verses?  This is an assumption on your part . Let me clarify that one who calls it metaphorical needs to provide proof to make that claim and not the one who interprets literally because literal interpretation is natural and  a default one.

TO go out of the way one needs to explain why anyone should be doing that.  Khursi literally means chair. So by default khursi needs to be interpreted literally but if one wants to go out of the way then he should be providing proof as to why it should be taken metaphorically. The burden of proof lies on you because you want to interpret it in a way other than the standard. SO far you have and BMz have given no proofs

First of all the word he wrote (was'ia) does not conotate a limitless expansion, simply an expansion. The root word is (was'e) واسع which means "wide". So BMZ is just pulling stuff from nowhere again because he can't prove that it means that and it isn't found in translations. Also, how can he prove Kursi ever has a contextual meaning? SNB has already shown that Kursi simply means chair in all context and SNB has proven this with Arabic speakers, BMZ needs to show this to show that it can be a figurative expression meaning power. Also, why isn't Allah proficient enough to use "Arsh" (throne) as figurative everytime in the Quran and Kursi (chair) as literal everytime in the Quran as it is properly in Arabic grammar? Surely if A) Allah is all powerful and knowing and B) The Quran is meant to be clear and simple to understand (according to itself) it would be more coherant and Allah wouldn't use meanings interchangeably?

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #203 - April 04, 2009, 07:40 PM

"BMZ is a very knowedgeable Muslim who has my great respect, now if I disagree with him on that one, this does not mean that we disagree regardiing the main core of belief, which is no books of hadith unless its content is qualified by the Quran
    "
    Well if you two very knowledgable Muslims disagree on this issue (I think it's safe to believe there are many more parts of the Quran you disagree on) then that shows that at least one of you misunderstands.

BRoll EyesB

First of all, I have been since I can remember to be a Muslim, that the Quran is literal

Now I know well that many of the non Arabic speakers use such metaphor thingy because they cannot comprehend the literacy of the language

for example, a Muslim on FFI, believe that Jesus never died, for me however the Quran said clearly in two location that he was caused to die by Allah before he was raised, and sure we conflicted, however our main core belief is the same, that there is only one God who sent all those prophets as well the Quran.

Now, for me, I do not take whatever said by any person regarding the Quran words, I only take what the words tell me in my nattive tongue

For the issue of the Quran being clear

again, and again, I have replid to this 100 times, the Quran never claimed to be clear, it only claimed to be Mubin, and the word Mubin in Arabic cannot be disputed, it means any of the following:

1) Clear (i.e. clear that it is from Allah)
    2) Obvious (i.e. obvious that it is from Allah)

And the above SHOULD only apply to the believers, for the non believers, Allah CLEARLY told un in the Quran many times, that He will set veils over the hearts, eyes and ears of the UNBEIVERS so that, they will never understand the Quran, i.e. the Quran can never be easy for them nor it will be obvious for them that it is from Allah

Please refute that before you follow the masses of the confused Muslims, who really do not understand what the Quran is talking about

Cheers
     Reply #204 - April 04, 2009, 07:43 PM

No surprise there - Ahmed disappears before answering...

Q. How long can you run away from the truth?
    Ans (in Ahmed's case) : Forever, if you never answer questions  Cheesy

What answer exactly?

well, I am not considering myself debating with anyone, nor that I have obligation with anyone to bloody answer any questions

what I do is this, I disable the kafirs and many Muslims using the Quran, therefore I will just do that right now, and I will show everyone that they have been misled all those years regarding the word Mubin

I hope you are knowlegeable enough to refute it
     Reply #205 - April 04, 2009, 07:45 PM

Why do so many atheists, ex-muslims and free thinkers argue the finer points of scriptural irrelevance?

Why is skynightblaze's opening argument about some obscure point about the size of Allahs throne to be contrasted against another obscure point that isn't an obvious contradiction?

Going over a badly written book with a fine tooth comb only elevates the script you are trying to debunk. Fuck the Koran. Why pick over these obscure points.

Most Muslims claim it's perfect. If that can be disproved job done. And that is so easily done.

The Koran is so easily debunked without indulging the intricacies of it's badly written obscure script.

Cut straight to the heart of it.

It can't be directly from the creator of the universe because it was formally compiled and written at least a century after Mohammad died because the oral tradition was unreliable, not due to the precarious nature of Chinese Whispers (of course Allah was protecting the verbal transition) but because of the high death rate and internal squabbles going on in the Ummah.

Even if Mohammad was literate and the Koran was formally written as soon as Mohammad came down the mountain it wouldn't be an uncreated perfect text as it would already have to have been translated from god talk into Arabic by the Archangel and memorised by a mere mortal before the arduous process of writing the book began.

It can't be from an all knowing, all powerful, omnipotent creator because contrary to Muslim claims Mohammad put loads of errors into the Koran that he learned from the Greek scientists and a load of bollo he just made up. Embryology and geology etc

Nuf said

Those two points cut the roots out from under the Islamic religion so easily, why argue about scriptural specifics as if you where contesting a serious scientific theory when you can chop it off at the knees.

You give your opponent a big advantage by honoring his scripture with an argument when all you need to do is debunk the whole thing decisively and easily.

As far as science and perfection goes the Koran is rubbish. This is a provable fact.

Arguing about Sura

56.33 "thus the pomegranate was blessed by thine most merciful creator of all worlds and forever shall it be the fruit of thine permissiveness. As long as it is behind silk and chastised by maidens"

As opposed to Sura

7.22 recurring "pomegranates are given to you for your holiday any way in which you choose to tease the fruit shall be blessed by your lord Allah whether it be on silk or not"

These arguments only give credence to the thoroughly fatuous claims that the Koran is a book that has anything to say about creation, morality and the ultimate questions.

Arguing like this props the whole belief system up. Chop it down I say...

Reply #206 - April 04, 2009, 08:15 PM

Hello All

The enemy of Islam claim that the Quran should make things clear as it claims about itself, while for them it does not make things clear and they also claim that it is obvious from the  many confused Muslims that it does not make things clear, therefore the Quran contradicted itself.

First of all, those confused Muslims can't be held as an evidence against the Quran because the enemy of Islam need to prove that those confused Muslims strictly follow the Quran, however what the enemy of Islam will be able to prove beyond doubt  that those confused Muslims are strictly following something else that is man made called the hadith, indeed on Faithfreedom web site or any anti Islam web site, they only use the hadith to attack Islam, that is why I'm a tough debater for them because I reject submitting a human made evidence to qualify Allah words, that does not mean that I reject all the hadith, I only accept those that are qualified by the Quran, mostly the rituals ones, all guidance that I seek I only seek it from the Quran, therefore I really careless about those confused Muslims because it was their freewill to strictly follow a widely corrupt hadith as a main source of guidance in addition to the Quran, those confused Muslims will find the Quran really hard to understand, they preferred to resort to a sort of Jerry Springer non sense where we see one of the mothers of the believers chatting with a man who were asking about the prophet then she tells him that he went to sleep with his other wives in one night without even bathing in between and when the man wondered how he can do that, he was told that the prophet was given a sexual power of 40 men, in another corrupt hadith, it was said that the prophet was given  a  sexual power of 30 men. A total non sense if you ask me nor it has any guidance rather a clear cut case of defaming a dead human to portray him as a sexually mad man.

Therefore the answer regarding those confused Muslims, yes the Quran will be very hard for them and will never make things clear for them, this is how Allah will punish those who shirk His laws with other non sense that even contradicts His laws. It is called the veil

Now for the enemy of Islam, of course the Quran will be damn hard for them, while they care about but not to follow it rather to do their best to cook an alleged contradiction, therefore they care about it only to attack it, I'm not surprised that it is confusing them, indeed this is what Allah told us exactly about their status, they are sort of the opposite to the first group the confused Muslims

1)   The confused Muslims ignored the Quran and only pondered upon the corrupt human hadith
    2)   The enemy of Islam cared about the Quran but only to cook some Tom and Jerry contradictions then attack it.

On the other hand the two groups have commonalities:

1)   Both have veils on their eyes
    2)   The Quran for both is going to be very hard to understand and follow
    3)   Both are dumb deaf and blind

What I found really funny that the Quran never claimed that it makes things clear for everyone, in fact the Quran is the hardest book a human will ever read, it needs years and years of pondering after believing in it to reach a high level of understanding it, it is indeed by design a very hard book for the following reasons:

1)   It is in Arabic and most humans don't talk Arabic yet it is very hard for the native Arabic speakers
    2)   Considering the test that all humans are doing in this life, what will be the book that humans are tested in?, it is the Quran of course, now if this is the only book that we must study because we are tested in it then it has to be hard by design, it makes no sense that it will be easy when you read it for the first few times

Look around you and see the testing environment and ask yourself did we need all these environment and elements around us for the test if it is an easy test?, of course not, those zillions of elements around us and inside us are a clear indication of how hard the test is, consequently its text book is going to be very hard as well and consequently many will fail the test when the game is over

Back to the point of the wrong understating of the Quran making things clear, if this is the case then why all that confusion between Muslims sects as well within the same sect itself, look at the sunni and the Quran aloners for example, bloody hell, hundreds of uncertainties, conjectures, self opinions and conflictions, how this is possible if the Quran makes things clear?, indeed it is possible because they follow others things but the Quran, even many Quran aloners follow the man made low desires yet disguising themselves as followers of the Quran alone

Well the lie is this, the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ, NEVER MEANS to make things clear, it only mean any of the followings:

1) Obvious or Evident
    2) Clear
    3) Manifest

To make the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ a verb to make things clear is nothing but a total lie and clear cut case of manipulation, let's see how the Quran explains itself by self referencing itself in an exhaustive manner (I only brought a few examples out of numerous verses):

And they say: This is nothing but clear magic

[The Quran ; 37:15]

وَقَالُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)

-> How come the magic makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS MAGIC, or the CLEAR MAGIC, or the MANIFEST MAGIC, that every human can see clearly

And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon.

[The Quran ; 81:23]

وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ بِالْأُفُقِ الْمُبِينِ (23)

-> How come the horizon makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS HORIZON, or the CLEAR HORIZON, or the MANIFEST HORIZON, that every human can see clearly

Say: He is the Beneficent Allah, we believe in Him and on Him do we rely, so you shall come to know who it is that is in clear error.

[The Quran ; 67:29]

قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ (29)

-> How come the error makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ERROR, or the CLEAR ERROR, or the MANIFEST ERROR, that every human can see clearly, possibly only the believers can clearly see the CLEAR ERROR in this case, the unbelievers will always be dumb deaf and blind, they are like cattle or even worse than that, this how their God describes them.

Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority.

[The Quran ; 52:38]

أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (38)

-> How come the authority makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS AUTHORITY, or the CLEAR AUTHORITY, or the MANIFEST AUTHORITY, that every human can see clearly

Surely We have given to you a clear victory

[The Quran ; 48:1]

إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا (1)

-> How come the victory makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS VICTORY, or the CLEAR VICTORY, or the MANIFEST VICTORY, that every human can see clearly

Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph.

[The Quran ; 45:30]

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُدْخِلُهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْمُبِينُ (30)

-> How come the triumph makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS TRIUMPH, or the CLEAR TRIUMPH, or the MANIFEST TRIUMPH, that every human can see clearly

And let not the Shaitan prevent you; surely he is your obvious enemy.

[The Quran ; 43:62]

وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (62)

-> Now this one is funny, How come the enemymakes things clear? I guess the enemy will always try to make things not clear to us, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ENEMY, or the CLEAR ENEMY, or the MANIFEST ENEMY, that every human can see clearly, indeed the enemy of Islam on FFI is Mubin, LOL

Therefore keep waiting for the day when the heaven shall bring an evident smoke,

[The Quran ; 44:10]

فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10)

-> Here is another funny one, How come the smokemakes things clear? I guess the smoke will make us blind and disoriented LOL, obviously it means the OBVIOUS SMOKE, or the CLEAR SMOKE, or the MANIFEST SMOKE, that every human can see clearly

And We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq; and of their offspring are the doers of good, and (also) those who are clearly unjust to their own souls.

[The Quran ; 37:113]

وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113)

-> Now you tell me, how being unjust to their own souls  makes things clear, unless you reckon it means : who are clearly unjust to their own souls., which is a perfect translation to : ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ

So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent,

[The Quran ; 26:32]

فَأَلْقَى عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ (32)

-> And finally here is the mother of all laughs, How come the snake makes things clear?, possibly it means An obvious snake, I don't know I will go and ask my 17 years old child and let you know

For the translators to come and translate the following verse:

وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2)

[The Quran ; 44:2]

as:

YUSUFALI: By the Book that makes things clear;-
    PICKTHAL: By the Scripture that maketh plain
    SHAKIR: I swear by the Book that makes manifest (the truth).

[The Quran ; 44:2]

are false, misleading and deceitful, it only means, any of the followings:

1) The Obvious Book
    2) The Clear Book
    3) The Evident Book
    4) The Manifest Book

The verb to make never existed in the Arabic verse, bearing in mind  that the verb Yobain, to Explain was never used with the Quran as its entity doing the verb i.e. MuBBayen  with a Shadda on the Ba and this is the one that means Make things clear, it is a case of words with identical letters, therefore the context is the only criteria to determine the meaning not the Tom and Jerry flawed root method

The Quran only makes things clear for the ones who sincerely want to be guided for the ones who already believed in the Quran and recognised its calibre that it is from Allah not from a bunch of humans, all the others who follow man made conjectures without being qualified by the Quran will have a seal on their minds, and hearts and they will never be able to understand it, the Quran does not make things clear as it does not really show me how to fix my car, even the scientific facts mentioned in it was put in an unclear manner which sure to serve the purpose of testing and I have no problem with that, in fact the guided ones will see those scientific miracles clearly while others will never be able to comprehend it, but what I found that the Quran does is this:

Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;

[The Quran ; 17:9]

إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يِهْدِي لِلَّتِي هِيَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشِّرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا (9)

Finally, what left for me to show everyone especially the kafirs, the Quran can never be clear for them, this is by design as the Mighty Designer decreed, let?s have a look:

And among them are those who listen to you, and We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it and in their ears deafness; and if they see every sign they will not believe in it; even when they come to you they dispute with you; those who have disbelieved say: This is naught but the stories of the former (people).

[The Quran ; 6:25]
    ومنهم من يستمع اليك وجعلنا علي قلوبهم اكنة ان يفقهوه وفي اذانهم وقرا وان يروا كل اية لا يؤمنوا بها حتي اذا جاؤوك يجادلونك يقول الذين كفروا ان هذا الا اساطير الاولين

-> See what Allah did for the unbelievers: and We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it (the Quran) and in their ears deafness

THEREFORE, the Quran cannot be clear for such people, in fact, it has to be the opposite, i.e. the Quran is very hard for such people, to a degree that they cannot understand its message.

And who is more unjust than he who is reminded with the signs of his Lord, then he turns away from them and has forgotten what his hands have sent before? Indeed, We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it and in their ears heaviness; and if you call them to the guidance, then they will not be guided ever.

[The Quran ; 18:57]

ومن اظلم ممن ذكر بايات ربه فاعرض عنها ونسي ما قدمت يداه انا جعلنا علي قلوبهم اكنة ان يفقهوه وفي اذانهم وقرا وان تدعهم الي الهدي فلن يهتدوا اذا ابدا

-> See again: Indeed, We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it (the Quran) and in their ears heaviness; and if you call them to the guidance, then they will not be guided ever.

THEREFORE, the Quran cannot be clear for such people. The Quran has to be very hard for such people as clearly stated above, to a degree that they will never ever be guided by the Quran.

That is because they believe, then disbelieve, so a seal is set upon their hearts so that they do not understand.

[The Quran ; 63:3]

ذلك بانهم امنوا ثم كفروا فطبع علي قلوبهم فهم لا يفقهون

-> Again and again, see what Allah did for the kafirs, who were even once believers: That is because they believe, then disbelieve, so a seal is set upon their hearts so that they do not understand. , and certainly one of the things the they will not understand, HAS TO BE THE QURAN.

And We have placed over their hearts coverings lest they understand it, and in their ears heaviness, and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn back in aversion.

[The Quran ; 17:46]

وجعلنا علي قلوبهم اكنة ان يفقهوه وفي اذانهم وقرا واذا ذكرت ربك في القران وحده ولوا علي ادبارهم نفورا

-> Again, and again, and again, the Quran has to be VERY HARD for such people: And We have placed over their hearts coverings lest they understand it (the Quran), and in their ears heaviness,, to a degree that when they hear Allah mentioned alone in His Quran, they flee: and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn back in aversion.

And whenever a sura (a Quran chapter) is sent down, they look at each other (saying): Does any one see you? Then they dismiss themselves. Allah has dismissed their hearts because they are a people who do not understand.

[The Quran ; 9:127]

واذا ما انزلت سورة نظر بعضهم الي بعض هل يراكم من احد ثم انصرفوا صرف الله قلوبهم بانهم قوم لا يفقهون

-> And more, see: And whenever a sura (a Quran chapter) is sent down, they look at each other (saying): Does any one see you? Then they dismiss themselves. Allah has dismissed their hearts because they are a people who do not understand.

From all the above compelling Quran verses, we can conclude the following:

1)   The Quran never claimed to be clear, i.e. making things clear, rather it claimed to be clear, as clearly from Allah, and such clarity must be for the believers alone who shirk nothing with Allah
    2)   Allah has made the Quran damn hard for those who mock, reject, or shirk, His Quran with other things, to a degree that, for the kafirs when they hear it, they flee, and for the Mushrikoon, when they hear Allah mentioned alone in his Quran, they also flee, they want to hear others mentioned with Him, like Mohammed for example.

Salam
     Reply #207 - April 04, 2009, 08:34 PM

Wow a long scripture heavy post there. Why go to all of that tedious length?

It's simple. Islam is only true if the Koran is perfect and without error.

The fact is it's a badly compiled book (It jumps about all over the place) that's almost a text book definition of a serious imperfection and there are loads of scientific errors to be found in it's pages.

Even if you say that they are not errors but scientific proofs that need interpretation. The fact that so many people have got it wrong and only a select few scholars have gleaned it's true meaning is a glaring imperfection.

The Koran is an obscure text, badly written and compiled over a hundred years after the supposed "revelation". It's full of errors and it's written in a language that only a small amount of human beings speak. Imperfections and errors abound.

I think Islams dead in the water.
     Reply #208 - April 04, 2009, 08:38 PM

Wow a long scripture heavy post there. Why go to all of that tedious length?

It's simple. Islam is only true if the Koran is perfect and without error.

The fact is it's a badly compiled book (It jumps about all over the place) that's almost a text book definition of a serious imperfection and there are loads of scientific errors to be found in it's pages.

Even if you say that they are not errors but scientific proofs that need interpretation. The fact that so many people have got it wrong and only a select few scholars have gleaned it's true meaning is a glaring imperfection.

The Koran is an obscure text, badly written and compiled over a hundred years after the supposed "revelation". It's full of errors and it's written in a language that only a small amount of human beings speak. Imperfections and errors abound.

I think Islams dead in the water.

Was that your refute to my Quran article?

If, yes then dismiss yourself, I have no time to waste with clear cut confused people
     Reply #209 - April 04, 2009, 10:32 PM

You mean you have no time to waste with people who can see straight through your preaching. Grin

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »