Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Soldiers welcomed by protesters, who were lucky the police were there.

(Read 3459 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Soldiers welcomed by protesters, who were lucky the police were there.
     OP - March 13, 2009, 04:40 PM

I suppose these 20 or so Muslim protestors succeeded in their mission. They got global press coverage and the reaction of the locals was quite predictable. Sad how a few idiots can spark off so much contagious hatred at will. Could have ended much worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/4968576/Muslim-extremists-shout-abuse-at-British-soldiers-during-home-coming-march.html

BwackoB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
  • Re: Soldiers welcomed by protesters, who were lucky the police were there.
     Reply #1 - March 13, 2009, 10:24 PM

I suppose these 20 or so Muslim protestors succeeded in their mission. They got global press coverage and the reaction of the locals was quite predictable. Sad how a few idiots can spark off so much contagious hatred at will. Could have ended much worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/4968576/Muslim-extremists-shout-abuse-at-British-soldiers-during-home-coming-march.html

BwackoB

Yes it's very sad and worrying. These twats could create problems far greater than their numbers would suggest. I wish the majority of Muslims would realise that these people are their real enemy - not the Jooos, or Zionists, or Marks & Spencers, or Kuffar, or Murtads etc... etc...
     Reply #2 - March 14, 2009, 01:57 AM

Didn't Anjem Choudhry admit that it was his followers that did this?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23661857-details/I+want+to+see+flag+of+Allah+flying+over+Downing+St/article.do
     Reply #3 - March 14, 2009, 03:20 AM

The press has fucked this up totally. They have either described these jihadi supporting nutters as peace protesters harassed by viscous police and a racist pro war mob or described them as if they represent the fifth column that is the dreaded Muslim community.

Either way they are wrong.

Most Muslims find these people abhorrent and the protesters support an ultra violent creed of theocratic fascism. They don't represent the majority of Muslims and they are not into peace.

The press have fucked up this story one hundred fold finmad
     Reply #4 - March 14, 2009, 03:40 AM

I don't have any fundamental qualm with what these folks are doing... and I'm not surprised they're doing it either.  It's tasteless and without class, but as I support the right for those folks to publish the cartoons of Muhammed, I support the right for this crowed to rain on these guys' parade.
     Reply #5 - March 14, 2009, 10:24 AM

I don't have any fundamental qualm with what these folks are doing... and I'm not surprised they're doing it either.  It's tasteless and without class, but as I support the right for those folks to publish the cartoons of Muhammed, I support the right for this crowed to rain on these guys' parade.

There is a vast difference between acknowledging freedom of speech for an idea or a group, and being indifferent to it.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #6 - March 14, 2009, 11:23 AM

Here is what Baroness Warsi has to say about the protest

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/question_time/7941347.stm

It is heartening, that although thousands of leaflets were passed out encouraging people to protest, only 15-20 turned up.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #7 - March 14, 2009, 12:08 PM

Way to go Baroness!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - March 14, 2009, 03:50 PM

There is a vast difference between acknowledging freedom of speech for an idea or a group, and being indifferent to it.

I think I agree, though I'm not sure how that relates to what I said.
     Reply #9 - March 14, 2009, 10:44 PM

Go the baroness! Betcha she gets some death threats from the fringe nutters.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »