Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mohammad, the Pedophile

(Read 120941 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Mohammad, the Pedophile
     Reply #60 - March 10, 2009, 04:06 AM

' Paedophile ' is a medical term , derived from the greek ( or maybe latin , can't remember )  for   ' lover of children ' .
      You may put forward the age Mohammed lived in as mitigation but the fact remains he was a paedophile .

And it's not just about consent ( though I think better men than M were already questioning some of these practices ) , a six year old child is not physically ready for sex with a full grown man .
         Even the most corrupt and heartless of the crufts brigade wouldn't try and mate a chihuaha puppy with a great dane .

Reply #61 - March 10, 2009, 06:16 AM

During Mohammed's time, these women were never going to make those choices for themselves anyway. They were posessions of men. They were destined for miserable subservant existances.

I don't think thats' neccessarily true. Then how could such a misogynist society spawn a woman of Khadija's calibre & autonomy? Khadija was one of the richest & most successful businesswomen or rather businessperson in Mecca, & at 40 she proposed to & eventually wed a man 15 years her junior. Khadija was a woman who had complete ownership over her heart & body, & this ancient proposal is the first example we have in the Muslim world of the right of women to self determination in matters of love. Alas! This exaple comes from the Pre Islamic world, the jahiliyya, the time of ignorance before Islam-rather than the Islamic world. Mohammad also remained monogamous with Khadija was long as she lived, which was the next 25 years although he rapidly took on multiple wives immediately after her demise, which seems to show that Khadija & Mo had a sort of marital agreement that he wouldn't be polygamous as long as she lived- just like the pre nuptial agreements super rich men(& sometimes women) have nowadays.  Wink Khadija controlled the purse strings & Mo might have been chucked out of the house & marriage for displeasing her if he took a second wife.

Aren't women like Khadija somewhat of a rarity even in the advanced West today?

Aisha's life is a complete contrast to Khadija's-& Aisha lived after the advent of Islam.In fact, if we see Khadija as a representative of the Pre Islamic woman, & Aisha as representative of Post Islamic women, their lives provide us a window to the changes Islam brought about to women's lives & rights.

Married off as a child barely out of her diapers  Wink, Aisha had no idea of a marriage, let alone choosing her husband. In fact, Aisha also seemed to suggest, at least once in her many narrations  that women were worse off in Islam than non believing women.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715:
    Narrated 'Ikrima:

Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!"

However, I don't think things are that black & white. The fact that Meccans calmly accepted the marriage of Mo & Aisha suggest that such age gaps were acceptable or Mo would have to spin a yarn again, like he did when he married his daughter in law!

Anyone interested in this topic can check out Emerald's excellent, "Muslims... & women".

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #62 - March 10, 2009, 06:19 AM

I don't think Mohammed was a pedophile.

It is wrong to have sex with very young girls today because we believe that women have the right to choose who they want to marry and have sex with. We believe that they need to reach a certain level of maturity before they can make those life choices. Having sex with an underage girl is robbing her of that choice.

During Mohammed's time, these women were never going to make those choices for themselves anyway. They were posessions of men. They were destined for miserable subservant existances.

Pedophiles are sexual deviants. People who deviate from the norm. Mohammed did not deviate from the norm. His behaviour was molded by his environment. We have no reason to believe he acted out of personal perversions.

BKissB

That's your explanation for Muhammad marrying a very young girl (it's not a good one btw.) now why did he also have sex with the little girl?

Pedophilia is not just an infringement of a child's "choice" it is the theft of their innocence and is often physically harmful in the extreme.

And I don't agree women in pre-Islamic Arabia were generally powerless: Look at Muhammad's 1st wife Khadija... Or Umm Qirfa who opposed the Muslims and met a torturous death for her trouble.

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
     Reply #63 - March 10, 2009, 06:21 AM

Hi Baal and all, I found a reference for the engagement of Jubayr to Aisha:

أخبرنا عبد الله بن نمير عن الأجلح عن عبد الله بن أبي ملكية قال خطب رسول الله (ص) عائشة بنت أبي بكر الصديق فقال إني كنت أعطيتها مطعما لابنه جبير فدعني حتى أسلها منهم فاستسلها منهم فطلقها فتزوجها رسول الله (ص).

محمد إبن سعد - الطبقات الكبرى  الجزء

-Great Classes by Muhammad ibn Saad, volume 8 page number 59

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
     Reply #64 - March 10, 2009, 08:48 AM

Quote from: Rashna
    And I don't agree women in pre-Islamic Arabia were generally powerless: Look at Muhammad's 1st wife Khadija... Or Umm Qirfa who opposed the Muslims and met a torturous death for her trouble.

Exactly, that's just another Islamic myth. The status of women actually deteriorated because of Islam.

Bob, I think this question also applies to you:

Quote from: Zaephon
    Well, do you think terms like torture, genocide and human sacrifice are not appropriate for people who carried out these acts at a time or in a society that accepted such things as normal?

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #65 - March 10, 2009, 09:00 AM

I don't believe it is historically correct to apply terms like pedophile to historical figures like Muhammad. It was quite acceptable for older men to marry young girls. Only a hundred years ago it was still common for men in Britain to marry girls aged 12, 13 or 14. It is nonsense to call all those people pedophiles.

The term pedophile is simply not appropriate to historical figures who were conforming to the norms of their own society.

NOTE

That doesn't mean we can't say it was wrong and that Muhammad was no role-model for mankind as a result.

When I checked the meaning of the word "pedophilia" I couldn't find any such restrictions. Mohammad was a pedophile. Your suggestions only mean that pedophilia was widespread in mediaeval Arabic society. A pedophile is always a pedophile. Do you think we cannot apply the term "murderer" to an ancient figure who killed other human beings? If so, why did ancient socities punish murderers? Why did other ancient societies abhor child abuse?

Yes, ancient societies did punish murderers - that's the whole point. They did not punish men who married young brides. It was accepted - as I say up until only 100 years ago taking a young wife was legal.

Don't waste your time Hass.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #66 - March 10, 2009, 09:42 AM

I don't believe it is historically correct to apply terms like pedophile to historical figures like Muhammad. It was quite acceptable for older men to marry young girls. Only a hundred years ago it was still common for men in Britain to marry girls aged 12, 13 or 14. It is nonsense to call all those people pedophiles.

The term pedophile is simply not appropriate to historical figures who were conforming to the norms of their own society.

NOTE

That doesn't mean we can't say it was wrong and that Muhammad was no role-model for mankind as a result.

When I checked the meaning of the word "pedophilia" I couldn't find any such restrictions. Mohammad was a pedophile. Your suggestions only mean that pedophilia was widespread in mediaeval Arabic society. A pedophile is always a pedophile. Do you think we cannot apply the term "murderer" to an ancient figure who killed other human beings? If so, why did ancient socities punish murderers? Why did other ancient societies abhor child abuse?

Yes, ancient societies did punish murderers - that's the whole point. They did not punish men who married young brides. It was accepted - as I say up until only 100 years ago taking a young wife was legal.

Wife abuse was tolerated too, in the UK women's feet were broken and reshaped because the men preferred it that way and it prevented women from walking in 'unwomenly' ways. This is still domestic violence and abuse even if it was deemed acceptable back then.
     Reply #67 - March 10, 2009, 10:42 AM

Wife abuse was tolerated too, in the UK women's feet were broken and reshaped because the men preferred it that way and it prevented women from walking in 'unwomenly' ways. This is still domestic violence and abuse even if it was deemed acceptable back then.

Uh . . . . I think that it was in China that foot binding took place.
     Reply #68 - March 10, 2009, 10:52 AM

Uh . . . . I think that it was in China that foot binding took place.

Oh, I learnt it was here. Guess not.
     Reply #69 - March 10, 2009, 01:02 PM

OK, OK he was a damn Paedophile.

I just think that our concepts of right and wrong are shaped by our environment, so if he lived in a community of paedophiles then he'd have a harder time figuring out it was wrong.

BTongueB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #70 - March 10, 2009, 01:15 PM

OK, OK he was a damn Paedophile.

I just think that our concepts of right and wrong are shaped by our environment, so if he lived in a community of paedophiles then he'd have a harder time figuring out it was wrong.

BTongueB

That is certainly true. However as a man from God he is supposed to be setting an example and this was a despicable one. Judging him as a man from God I would call him sick.

Even for a man of his times what he did was wrong. I'm surprised this practice is even considered acceptable in this day and age!
     Reply #71 - March 10, 2009, 02:05 PM

as a man from God he is supposed to be setting an example and this was a despicable one. Judging him as a man from God I would call him sick.

Yes! That is the real issue for me.

Muhammad was supposed to be an example for all time and all places. He was clearly nothing of the sort!

I don't find it necessary to call him a paedophile as it adds nothing to the point above.

On the contrary it will be hotly disputed by some and thus give them an excuse to deflect attention away from te first point - which is undeniable.

However if some insist on calling him a paedophile I have no problem with that.

It is simply my opinion that the term is not an accurate one - based on the fact that I can't think of any respectable historian or scholar who would judge according to today's norms when discussing historical figures who lived in times when the norms were different.
     Reply #72 - March 10, 2009, 02:12 PM

It is simply my opinion that the term is not an accurate one - based on the fact that I can't think of any respectable historian or scholar who would apply today's norms to historical figures who lived in times when they had different norms.

This is where we differ, and when people bring legal terms like murder into the debate it just increases the misunderstanding.  Paedophilia is not a legal term, its just a word that describes a specific sexual behaviour - like incest does.  In Ancient Egypt, it was common for the Pharoahs to marry their sons to their daughters.  Do we judge the Ancient Pharoahs as we would judge a 21st century father who forced his son and daughter to have sex with eachother?  Of course not, for all kinds of reasons, but sex between brother and sister was still incest.

Same with Muhammed - do we judge him the same as a 21st century man who fiddles with nine year olds?  Of course not, but it was still paedophilia.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #73 - March 10, 2009, 02:18 PM

It is simply my opinion that the term is not an accurate one - based on the fact that I can't think of any respectable historian or scholar who would apply today's norms to historical figures who lived in times when they had different norms.

This is where we differ, and when people bring legal terms like murder into the debate it just increases the misunderstanding.  Paedophilia is not a legal term, its just a word that describes a specific sexual behaviour - like incest does.  In Ancient Egypt, it was common for the Pharoahs to marry their sons to their daughters.  Do we judge the Ancient Pharoahs as we would judge a 21st century father who forced his son and daughter to have sex with eachother?  Of course not, for all kinds of reasons, but sex between brother and sister was still incest.

Same with Muhammed - do we judge him the same as a 21st century man who fiddles with nine year olds?  Of course not, but it was still paedophilia.

Fair point, Cheetah, though I still doubt you will find any serious historians referring to those who married young wives as paedophiles. It is a term far to loaded with modern-day conceptions to be an accurate description of those who married underage brides at a time when it was acceptable.
     Reply #74 - March 10, 2009, 02:22 PM

Well, that's a fair point too, the word is loaded. When I avoid using it, its for diplomatic reasons only, not because I don't privately think its factually correct.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #75 - March 10, 2009, 02:31 PM

Well, that's a fair point too, the word is loaded. When I avoid using it, its for diplomatic reasons only, not because I don't privately think its factually correct.

I think diplomatic reasons are perfectly valid ones and I do the same. I think one can make one's point much more powerfully through carefully-phrased and reasoned words rather than pushing buttons you know are only going to bring about an emotional (and often irrational) response.
     Reply #76 - March 10, 2009, 02:32 PM

These last 2 posts hit the nail on the head for me..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #77 - March 10, 2009, 03:25 PM

"Muhammad was supposed to be an example for all time and all places."

Maybe he is an example for all time only in relation to his time and place.

ie. be nice to your slaves, don't beat your wife too harshly.

Quite a humanitarian when you think about it.

Thats as generous as I can get.

BAfroB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #78 - March 10, 2009, 03:30 PM

He didn't really improve the situation for women. The treatment of women differed between tribes, in some women had a high status and better than the one Islam provides.
     Reply #79 - March 10, 2009, 03:34 PM

BAfroB

He didn't universally improve the situation for women as Peruvian correctly pointed out, he himself was forced to remain monogamous with his jahiliyya sugar mommy Khadija  Cheesy He was bad for religious tolerance by the standards of his place-he forcibly converted the pagans & made Jews & Christians second class citizens, he did stuff contrary to the morals of the day, like marry his adopted son's wife etc.

However, calling him a pedophile isn't exactly the same as a 21st century pedophile, just like calling George Washington a slaveholder & black oppressor is very different from an American man today keeping slaves in his house.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #80 - March 10, 2009, 07:13 PM

I prefer to discuss this subject in arabic. Ther term p3do does not exist. We just say 'he likes small children' or 'he likes small girls'. It comes out strong because the word does not have the 'western taint' or the 'legal baggage' associated with the word. And you are much more likely to get the person in front of you to agree to the word.

And usually, I can tell, from the body language, if the person in front of me 'also' like small girls and in that case, i quicky realize that the subject is not repulsive for him.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #81 - March 10, 2009, 07:15 PM

How much longer we have to wait for AW to make an appearance ?

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #82 - March 10, 2009, 07:27 PM

Who knows? I am expecting him to show up and whine about how we're all nasty Islamophobes or genocidal maniacs any moment. That, or he will refer to his "Muslim friends."

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #83 - March 10, 2009, 07:32 PM

@ Baal,

term exists in Arabic, but colloquially;

talking here specifically about dialects in the Arabian peninsula;

a pedo. in Saudi could be called:

wer3anji or bezranji.

ورعنجي أو بزرنجي

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #84 - March 10, 2009, 07:35 PM

=========

When the thread was 1st made (2nd day maybe) he'd appeared watching it, expected him to post yet he didn't.

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #85 - March 10, 2009, 07:39 PM

I prefer to discuss this subject in arabic. Ther term p3do does not exist. We just say 'he likes small children' or 'he likes small girls'. It comes out strong because the word does not have the 'western taint' or the 'legal baggage' associated with the word. And you are much more likely to get the person in front of you to agree to the word.

And usually, I can tell, from the body language, if the person in front of me 'also' like small girls and in that case, i quicky realize that the subject is not repulsive for him.

مشاي الحال

سنتحدث في العربية

مع ان الزواج مع الأطفال الصغار كانت مقبولة في القرن السابع الميلادي

النبي أرسل مع تعاليم العالمية وبالتالي تظهر هذه الممارسة انه لا يملك رسالة خالدة

The text reads:

Ok then, we shall discuss the issue in arabic, although marriage with children might have been acceptable in the 7th century, the prophet was apparantly sent with universal teachings (according to Islam), and therefore the existance of this practice exposes the fact that he did not have a timeless mesage

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #86 - March 10, 2009, 09:46 PM

BAfroB

I used to think that. That Mohammad somehow made it better for his time. I stopped believing that couple years ago. Absolutely nothing new in his sharia, even (specially) relative to his time.

Banning pork (stupid - not new). ablution before you pray (stupid - not new).

In fact. It makes it much easier to counter islam, if muhammad did some good and progressive things for his time. And perhaps, learning from Hassan, I should just continue to diplomatically maintain that muhammad was progressive for his time.

But the reality is rough. Muhammad was not progressive for his time. On the issue of honor and mainaining your word. Muhammad gave ample and ambiguous conditions to permit the arab to break his word. An unheard off concept prior to muhammad. On the issue of peace, the arabs lost the sanctity of peace during the Haram month. On the issue of mixing families, muhammad banned adoption and the beautiful habit of accepting a blood-brother.

Banning burial of daughter (Only progressive command - not new). When women complained about getting beat, didn't aisha act surprised at the harsh rulings against women? (no woman suffers as much as the believing woman).

As for the age of marriage, at best, he solidified the idea that the age difference can continue to be high (44 yrs difference). And at worst, he pushed the norms even lower, by marrying a girl that was younger than the average of his time.

As for establishing shura councils and a form of government. Mecca had a 'forum' Three generations before Muhammad. It was a roman/persian style forum, where elders met and discussed meccan matters. A governent.

The haj ritual? word for word, ritual for ritual it was taken from the existing hak ritual. The only thing  he added, was he banned people from going around nude (was that a good thing?). And you can still notice how little cloth men and women wear, as they perform the hajj today.

As I fail to find a good subject in the koran, as in, as people fail to demonstrate to me a good subject in the koran. People also fail to demonstrate to me anything enlightening muhammad brought to his time.

This is the one thing I always conclude. Mohammad managed to make people less tribal and more nationalist through religion. As such, he united the arabs.  Initiated the Fotouhat. And made them an empire.

Now, being useful in uniting tribes, is a far cry from the image I get about a spiritual & enlightening man, who improves & enriches the morals and ethics of his tribesman.

But then again, even if I concede that uniting arabs is a spiritual and enlightened contribution. And for the most part, it could have been. Unfortunately, I also note that the Arab ended up leading a stupid empire. A destructive empire. An empire that destroyed much more then it created. An empire that always suffered a negative population counts once it established itself (very bad).

An stupid empire, that even the arabs, suffered tremendously as islam expanded. It seemed that starting with the Abbasid, every time the arabs exported islam to someone new, that 'someone' would take islam, come back and punish the arabs with it (Mongols' muslim Timurlane, Ottoman, etc.). In modern times, imagine the West turning to islam. Who will then send aid to Pakistan during the next earthquake? or if the US and the zionist turned to islam, how much higher would the body counts be in the middle east?

Now if uniting the arabs into an empire is his only progressive contribution, in absence of all other enlightened contributions. Shouldn't this 'contribution' be measured for its value?

If uniting the Arabs into an empire, is to be touted as an enlightened contribution, wasn't the cost of building this empire too high? A cost too stupid to pay? Wouldn't the Arabs been better off waiting, few more years or couple more centuries to become a more progressive empire?

If someone builds an organization and bring people together, shouldn't we judge him based on what did this organization accomplish? For example if I unite people together to start my own russian pyramid scheme or a ponzy scheme, was I a progressive man for uniting some people together? When my action result in their bankrupt?

The Arabs did not create their armies that took over the world around them from thin air. I will suggest that the Arabs had most of the elements they needed to start their empire ready at home. Two weakened empires, on the Right and Left. Human resources were clearly available. All the Arab were missing I contend was an ideology to focus them. They had the religions, they had the prophets. Unfortunately, the ideology that was offered to them, the ideology that won at the Ridda battles of the Yamama (70,000 Arabs killed mostly civilians), was not progressive. It was not progressive at all.

EDIT: Added a pragraph 10 mins after posting plus corrected typos.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #87 - March 11, 2009, 05:19 AM

When psychiatrists describe something as abnormal, they don't mean unusual in any given society, they mean relative to "normal" sexuality, as defined by the psychiatric profession.  Hence, a sexual interest in children is described as abnormal, regardless of what society it happens in, nor how common it is. 

I disagree, I don't think psychiatrists meant that.  In ancient Greece, a male would grow up with the idea that he'd have a young helper who'd pleasure him sexually being normalized.  It'd be expected of him.  Because we here, in this time consider such thing a disgusting travesty doesn't mean any of us wouldn't do the same thing if we were brought up to think it was expected of us as well.  Any kind of absolute moral compass that might clue us in would be totally re-alligned by the societal standards. 

The sickness is in the society, not the individual... and because of that, I can't see how the Prophet himself fits the definition of 'pedophile'.
     Reply #88 - March 11, 2009, 05:25 AM

Aisha was Mohammad's favourite wife. He was in the position to get any woman he wanted, but he preferred to have sex with a child. Mohammad was so interested in Aisha that he invented (or perhaps, indeed experienced) a dream where Allah "instructed" him to sleep with her. Doesn't this denote an abnormal interest? He went out of his way to have sex with Aisha.

Is there any proof at all that raping children was acceptable in pre-Islamic Arab society?

I'm totally in agreement, I don't think what he did was right... in fact I think it was pretty disgusting, and if I was ever considering Islam, this would be one non-starter issue for me if nothing else.  But that doesn't mean he fits the definition of 'pedophile'.  I could be wrong, I've never asked a diverse panel of phsychological profilers... but until I do, I'll stay away from that terminology.
     Reply #89 - March 11, 2009, 05:49 AM

@ Baal,

term exists in Arabic, but colloquially;

talking here specifically about dialects in the Arabian peninsula;

a pedo. in Saudi could be called:

wer3anji or bezranji.

ورعنجي أو بزرنجي

If I call anyone those words in arabic, the person in front of me will laugh at me so hard like they laughed at adil imam in the play of "Witness who saw nothing", the scene where Adil describes how the murderer called him "Ya Khorong".

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »