Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Law Lords back Qatada deportation

(Read 3073 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Law Lords back Qatada deportation
     OP - February 18, 2009, 12:32 PM

Well, it's about time they saw some sense...

The Law Lords have given the go-ahead for the deportation from the UK of the radical cleric Abu Qatada.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7896457.stm

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
  • Re: Law Lords back Qatada deportation
     Reply #1 - February 18, 2009, 09:28 PM

Good riddance already.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #2 - February 18, 2009, 10:44 PM

Yes, good riddance.

It's simple - people like him who hate everything this country stands for and openly supports and expounds extremist ideology - should get out.

End of story.
     Reply #3 - February 18, 2009, 11:47 PM

I have a question.  Why is Britain, or any other country for that matter, accepting asylum seekers from Jordan?  What's so  wrong with Jordan?  Its not a dictatorship, its not in the throes of a civil war, its not crippled by poverty, it doesn't stone people to death. 

Jordan is not perfect, of course, but nor is Texas.  Does Britain accept asylum seekers from Texas?  If not, why Jordan?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #4 - February 20, 2009, 12:20 PM

I have a question.  Why is Britain, or any other country for that matter, accepting asylum seekers from Jordan?  What's so  wrong with Jordan?  Its not a dictatorship, its not in the throes of a civil war, its not crippled by poverty, it doesn't stone people to death. 

Jordan is not perfect, of course, but nor is Texas.  Does Britain accept asylum seekers from Texas?  If not, why Jordan?

I dunno, beats me too. Jordan does have honor killings legalized in their Penal Code, any man can kill not just his wife but any of his close female relatives if he catches them doing something inappropriate. Texas doesn't have that. I do support giving asylum to any potential victim of honor killing, but giving asylum to terrorists or rabble rousers? Thats' totally unneccessary, and puts Britain's own citizens at risk. Not to mention that the people who could die from terrorist attacks masterminded by such scums have as much right to their safety as these people do. IMO, its due to certain far left politicians and viewpoints, who go all out to support the human rights of terrorists and the most extreme fundamentalists, but forget the rights of their victims.

Here's another such man, Mullah Krekar, apparently the "darling" of Norwegian leftists, who oppose his arrest or deportation. This man supports harsh Shariah punishments in Kurdistan, IMO the rights of the women to life whom he'd sentence to stoning for adultery far outweigh his right to asylum in Norway. Unfortunately some Leftists blur the distinction between the victimizer and victim.http://www.pwhce.org/krekar.html

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #5 - February 20, 2009, 01:10 PM

As far as I was aware, Jordan was one of the biggest hosts (per capita) in the world of refugees and not the other way around? 

They probably take on a lot of refugees from Iraq, and at one time was crippling the nations infrastructure.  Perhaps its refugees from Iraq, who have directly come through Jordan?  Just guessing though..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »