Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Darwinism is the root of terrorism, Islam is the antidote: Harun Yahya

(Read 6069 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Darwinism is the root of terrorism, Islam is the antidote: Harun Yahya
     OP - February 09, 2009, 02:49 PM

Darwinism is the root of terrorism, Islam is the antidote: Harun Yahya

I gave up reading when i came across this ....
    Islam, he believes, is a religion of peace and love.

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
  • Re: Darwinism is the root of terrorism, Islam is the antidote: Harun Yahya
     Reply #1 - February 09, 2009, 02:52 PM

I gave up after reading the headline.   wacko

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - February 09, 2009, 03:00 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #3 - February 09, 2009, 03:27 PM

I gave up after reading the headline.   wacko

clap

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - February 09, 2009, 03:29 PM

Evolution is the Evil Solution - or so I was informed by m cousin!!

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
     Reply #5 - February 11, 2009, 04:13 AM

Great stuff. We have a lot of Darwinists in Australia. They really believe in Darwin. It's their favourite city. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - February 11, 2009, 07:33 AM

Great stuff. We have a lot of Darwinists in Australia. They really believe in Darwin. It's their favourite city. Cheesy

LOL. Darwin - the capital of crocs and pr0n Smiley

So you're not 'down here'. I was hopin to go to the pub with you and Heartbomb (seriously). Down a few fuckin' VBs mate sloshed

The language of the mob was only the language of public opinion cleansed of hypocrisy and restraint - Hannah Arendt.
     Reply #7 - February 11, 2009, 07:39 AM

What is a fuckin VB ?

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #8 - February 11, 2009, 07:48 AM

OMG!  This guy is such a joke!  I can't believe that people actually take him seriously.  I used to own a couple of his books but could never reconcile myself to some of the bunk he passes off as science.

Mr. Yahya is opposed to Zionism and Freemasonry and sees them as very interrelated movements. He denounces terrorism, which he says is a product of Darwinism, while he considers Islam its antidote. Islam, he believes, is a religion of peace and love.

Q: In your view, what caused the current world economic crisis?

A: This economic crisis is proof of how powerless Masons and atheist Zionists are in the face of the might and power of Allah. Allah has shown them how the system they established fails to lead to success. They are at a complete dead end with no way out. And with His name of ?Jabbar? (Compeller), Allah has made that system impossible to implement and is obliging them to implement Islamic moral values.

Ha ha!  Cheesy

It's all the fault of the Zionists and Freemasons!  How bloody original...

~ Edited the subject to match the one of the main thread ~

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #9 - February 11, 2009, 03:22 PM

Harun Yahya is a monumental twat. He and his fellow gangsters were exposed for having orgies with mostly underage girls years ago.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #10 - February 11, 2009, 03:38 PM

LOL. Darwin - the capital of crocs and pr0n Smiley

So you're not 'down here'. I was hopin to go to the pub with you and Heartbomb (seriously). Down a few fuckin' VBs mate sloshed

I'm not in Darwin. I was just having fun with puns. grin12

I'm about halfway south. Also do yourself a favour and give the VB a miss. There are far better beers in Australia. Cooper's,  Boag's and Cascade are three of the best that are widely available. Little Creatures is great but pricey. There are others but I need more coffee before I can think of them.

What is a fuckin VB ?

VB is short for Victoria Bitter. It's supposed to be beer.

Reply #11 - February 11, 2009, 03:40 PM

The only ozzi beer I am aware of is the Foster's

Reply #12 - February 11, 2009, 03:42 PM

Bleh. Most of the big name commercial beers aren't much good. They're brewed fast to turn a profit.

Reply #13 - February 14, 2009, 02:40 PM

OMG!  This guy is such a joke!  I can't believe that people actually take him seriously.  I used to own a couple of his books but could never reconcile myself to some of the bunk he passes off as science.

Mr. Yahya is opposed to Zionism and Freemasonry and sees them as very interrelated movements. He denounces terrorism, which he says is a product of Darwinism, while he considers Islam its antidote. Islam, he believes, is a religion of peace and love.

Q: In your view, what caused the current world economic crisis?

A: This economic crisis is proof of how powerless Masons and atheist Zionists are in the face of the might and power of Allah. Allah has shown them how the system they established fails to lead to success. They are at a complete dead end with no way out. And with His name of ?Jabbar? (Compeller), Allah has made that system impossible to implement and is obliging them to implement Islamic moral values.

Ha ha!  Cheesy

It's all the fault of the Zionists and Freemasons!  How bloody original...

~ Edited the subject to match the one of the main thread ~

I looked at part of the guy's article.  Looks like he's been cribbing from American jeezoids because it's the same dumb shit the cretinists here in the States are babbling.  Worse than that, the fuckers have waged a war since 1925 (Scopes "monkey trial") trying to get their unscientific bull shiite taught in science class.

What makes if funny in a weird sort of way is that the cretinists are evolving in so far as their tactics go.  (But if you told them that, they would probably respond with "It is god guiding us, ... blah ... blah.")

I wonder how many people fall for his crap.

Reply #14 - February 14, 2009, 02:43 PM

Harun Yahya is a monumental twat. He and his fellow gangsters were exposed for having orgies with mostly underage girls years ago.

So he's a perv on top of it all and he's still walking around free?  Where did these orgies take place?
     Reply #15 - February 14, 2009, 02:49 PM

Bleh. Most of the big name commercial beers aren't much good. They're brewed fast to turn a profit.

Especially that Foster's crap.  I drank a can of it ONCE and it felt like the lining of my stomach was being corroded away.  They must have licenced the Budweiser formula (the one for turning water into horse piss without using a horse).
     Reply #16 - February 14, 2009, 03:08 PM

So he's a perv on top of it all and he's still walking around free?  Where did these orgies take place?

Some info:

http://whoisharunyahya.wordpress.com/harun-yahya-tries-to-hide-his-past/

"According to the indictment of the prosecutor?s office, cited by the daily Cumhuriyet, Oktar's organisation used its female members to attract young scholars from rich families, with the promise of sex in exchange for attending events. Should one of these female members attempt to leave the group, they were threatened with the release of the tapes."

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #17 - February 15, 2009, 11:20 PM

Some info:

http://whoisharunyahya.wordpress.com/harun-yahya-tries-to-hide-his-past/

"According to the indictment of the prosecutor?s office, cited by the daily Cumhuriyet, Oktar's organisation used its female members to attract young scholars from rich families, with the promise of sex in exchange for attending events. Should one of these female members attempt to leave the group, they were threatened with the release of the tapes."

Wow!  Kinda has me thinking "Jim Jones".
     Reply #18 - March 02, 2009, 09:26 AM

I gave up after reading the headline.   wacko

I gave up after reading only the first half of it.

Perhaps I should have stopped at reading the word 'Darwinism'.

Everytime "science" (which is falsely called so), "discovers" something new, evolutionists have to go back and change some parts of one of their theories. Amazingly enough, no scientific discovery has ever caused Biblical creationists to have to change their stand.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »