Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: techniques for debating with infidels

(Read 3685 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • techniques for debating with infidels
     OP - January 18, 2009, 01:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJ5zENeDKE&feature=related

Above is some insider information on commonly used debating tactics against ex-muslims - I wonder if any have come across them before

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Re: techniques for debating with infidels
     Reply #1 - January 18, 2009, 02:12 AM

Quote from: Video
    However here we don't have that luxury as yet. Inshallah in foreseeable future after we grow by conversions of morons and criminals in prisons, legal and illegal immigration and procreation we will, inshallah, become a majority and will not have to face this problem on daily basis.

I watched the video, but I don't know what "insider information" is supposed to mean. Obviously, this video wasn't prepared by any Muslim.

Conversions of morons and criminals? No Muslim would say that, obviously.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #2 - January 18, 2009, 04:26 AM

Yeh I've just looked at the youtube user's profile and he seems very un-Islamic Tongue I think it's just an interpretation of how they believe Muslims debate with non-Muslims...

Interesting and familiar in many aspects  whistling2
     Reply #3 - January 18, 2009, 04:34 AM

That video was made by someone trying to stir up some shit. He/she calls Zakir Naik a loser and says things that only someone trying to demonise Islam would say but all of those techniques mentioned in the video are very very very very common.

Really clever apologetics have more tricks in their bag. There is a really clever American Muslim convert who sneakily presents himself as a non Muslim debunking the critics of Islam.

I heard him deflect criticism of Mohammad's days as a bandit by saying that in those days caravans could be as long as five miles and that Mohammad only ever commandeered the camels straggling at the back and never actually used violence. I thought that was pretty clever, he seems like a nice chap. I will post one of his vids at the bottom so you can see a pretty good apologetic in action.

I find it funny how anyone so intelligent could convert to Islam as it is plainly a load of bollocks but a combination of differing scriptures that can be used to back up the Koran or be dismissed as unauthentic when they don't help the cause add the claim that you must speak Arabic to truly know the Korans perfection, sprinkle on a few conspiracy theories, a dash of 'science' and a handful of 'experts' to back up the 'science' Now quote some peaceful verses and you have got a force field that nothing can penetrate.

Islam is bullshit but it's hermetically sealed bullshit.

Check this guy out he is an accomplished apologetic.

http://ozzycda.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-post_30.html
     Reply #4 - January 18, 2009, 05:57 AM

That video was made by someone trying to stir up some shit. He/she calls Zakir Naik a loser

I was getting more and more suspicious but that comment was a dead give away. What he said was pretty true though. 

"Poor human nature, what horrible crimes have been committed in thy name!"
    - Emma Goldman
     Reply #5 - January 22, 2009, 02:25 PM

It's an obvious parody. Just not very good - because of the give-aways. Nonetheless, most of the debating tactics are very familiar to anyone who's had the pleasure of trying to talk some sense into Allah's faithful.

Having said that - it's very hard to parody fundamentalists. Or rather - no parody is so extreme that it couldn't be also the words of a true fundi.

Everytime "science" (which is falsely called so), "discovers" something new, evolutionists have to go back and change some parts of one of their theories. Amazingly enough, no scientific discovery has ever caused Biblical creationists to have to change their stand.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »