Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Houri/black eyed virgins

(Read 11272 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Houri/black eyed virgins
     Reply #30 - January 07, 2009, 02:18 PM

I wouldn't give a shit.  None of you would either, you're just imagining the pain of being roasted in your live body.  When you're dead and you're due to be burnt for all eternity, you won't give a flying one.  You wouldn't  have any nerves left to feel anything and after a few years you would get used to it anyway.

If Allah took you out of the fire after a year or two and told you to go to heaven for your see through virgins, you'd be going, "brrrrr, its freezing out here, put me back in the fire and keep your skanky old houris."

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #31 - January 07, 2009, 02:36 PM

I wouldn't give a shit.  None of you would either, you're just imagining the pain of being roasted in your live body.  When you're dead and you're due to be burnt for all eternity, you won't give a flying one.  You wouldn't  have any nerves left to feel anything and after a few years you would get used to it anyway.

If Allah took you out of the fire after a year or two and told you to go to heaven for your see through virgins, you'd be going, "brrrrr, its freezing out here, put me back in the fire and keep your skanky old houris."

Would, Allah keeps remaking them Tongue

Berbs- I wonder if Satan has ever tried that...
     Reply #32 - January 07, 2009, 02:37 PM

Yeah but Satan didn;t have me on his team then.  dance

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #33 - January 07, 2009, 02:39 PM

All those stories sound like what you?d dream up, sitting uncomfortably after a day in a camel?s saddle, hungry, thirsty and horny around a campfire in the desert, far away from home, hearth and mod cons... not a very spiritual dream.
     Reply #34 - January 07, 2009, 02:42 PM

I wouldn't give a shit.  None of you would either, you're just imagining the pain of being roasted in your live body.  When you're dead and you're due to be burnt for all eternity, you won't give a flying one. You wouldn't  have any nerves left to feel anything and after a few years you would get used to it anyway.

Doesn't matter, the fire couldn't harm you anyway, you are already dead.  Like that man in the Life of Brian who is warned to stop making it worse for himself just before they stone him to death, you'd be thinking "how it could it possibly be any worse?"  You'd get used to the temperature eventually,  and anything cooler would feel uncomfortably cold. 

So stuff Allah and his threats of hell fire.   razz

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #35 - January 07, 2009, 03:03 PM

All those stories sound like what you?d dream up, sitting uncomfortably after a day in a camel?s saddle, hungry, thirsty and horny around a campfire in the desert, far away from home, hearth and mod cons... not a very spiritual dream.

Yeah, and you have such a deep grasp of all things spiritual - or so you've showed us over the past few months. I used to have a lot of respect for you, but either you've shown your true colours of late, or I got you wrong in the first place.

Ha Ha.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »