Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Comedy Hadith of the Day

(Read 6908 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Comedy Hadith of the Day
     OP - December 29, 2008, 09:49 AM

Currently going through the labourious process of sifting through Bukhari from beginning to end .
    I nearly fell off my chair when I read this!

1.277:  Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating." Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "When the Prophet Job (Aiyub) was taking a bath naked, golden locusts began to fall on him. Job started collecting them in his clothes. His Lord addressed him, 'O Job! Haven't I given you enough so that you are not in need of them.' Job replied, 'Yes!' By Your Honor (power)! But I cannot dispense with Your Blessings.' "

We are in favor of tolerance, but it is a very difficult thing to tolerate the intolerant and impossible to tolerate the intolerable.

-George Dennison Prentice
  • Re: Comedy Hadith of the Day
     Reply #1 - December 29, 2008, 09:52 AM

Cheesy A bruised a sore stone was all that was left behind.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - December 29, 2008, 09:55 AM

A stone ran away with his clothes  Huh?  Saucy stone, sounds like a scene from a Benny Hill sketch.  wacko

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - December 29, 2008, 12:18 PM

Yeah, they really were a whacky bunch in those days. Nothing that hilarious happens these days. I laughed so much, I inhaled me false teeth and choked  to death.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #4 - December 29, 2008, 12:25 PM

Good going Moossa, show that turd who is boss. Anyone slights you after that Moossa, beat them. beat them so hard you leave 6 or 7 bruises on them. Ya! This is how a real man acts.

</sarcasm>

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #5 - December 29, 2008, 02:49 PM

HAHA!  Cheesy

Imagine how hilarious our world would be if every time a Jewish man bathed naked a stone rolled off on down the street with his clothes or G-d showered him with locusts!

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #6 - December 29, 2008, 05:25 PM

I've read that before and it still makes me LOL aloud! If you think that's bad have you read the one about one of Muhammad's companion's stoning a monkey to death for committing fornication?!

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #7 - December 29, 2008, 10:26 PM

I've read that before and it still makes me LOL aloud! If you think that's bad have you read the one about one of Muhammad's companion's stoning a monkey to death for committing fornication?!

Hey that's quality but stupidity with monkeys has happened more recently and closer to home.

Did you know that the fans of Hartlepool football club call themselves the monkey hangers because during the Napoleonic wars they arrested a Chimpanzee in Hartlepool because they thought it was a French spy.

They had court proceedings with the Chimpanzee in the dock being cross examined and the Chimp was found guilty of being a French spy and hung by the neck.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dance Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink dance Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dance dance Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dance

parrot I kid you not.
     Reply #8 - December 30, 2008, 02:34 AM

They bloody what?  idiot2

Just out of interest what was the chimpanzee's defense?  Jail time

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #9 - December 30, 2008, 02:46 AM

They bloody what?  idiot2

Just out of interest what was the chimpanzee's defense?  Jail time

OH OH OOOO AH Ah OO A A, O O O O AAAAAAAAAAA.

Aperently they thought he was talking French and that was all the evidence they needed. Case closed.
     dance
     Reply #10 - December 30, 2008, 02:48 AM

Ferk. Was he done for contempt of court as well? Cheesy

Reply #11 - December 30, 2008, 02:58 AM

I'm not sure whether they thought that the French were training chimps as spies or they thought that Frenchmen looked and sounded like chimpanzees.

Hartlepool is a long way away from the English channel and the jungles of Africa so the chances of them ever having seen a Frenchman or a chimpanzee before is slim.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #12 - December 30, 2008, 02:59 AM

Why didn't they just corrupt the chimp and send him back to France as a double agent? bunny

Reply #13 - December 30, 2008, 03:25 AM

Chimps wont turn on their own kind  parrot If anything chimps are loyal, they cook a mean onion soup, grow fantastic garlic and apparently they are better lovers than the Brits.

Ooops that's the French. I got confused dance
     Reply #14 - December 30, 2008, 03:28 AM

It is hard to tell them apart sometimes. They both have funny accents.

Reply #15 - December 30, 2008, 03:32 AM

Yes funny accents, short hairy swarthy fellas with onions on strings around their necks or bananas in the hand. Practically indistinguishable.

Are we being racist? Cheesy
     Reply #16 - December 30, 2008, 03:40 AM

Of course not. The French are white so it isn't racist to slag them off. parrot

Reply #17 - December 30, 2008, 04:23 AM

Chimps wont turn on their own kind  parrot If anything chimps are loyal, they cook a mean onion soup, grow fantastic garlic and apparently they are better lovers than the Brits.

Lmao 

What next, Iranians taking zionist squirrel spies to court?  Cheesy

Reply #18 - December 30, 2008, 04:25 AM

Have you ever seen Louis CK? He is the funniest man alive. Check dis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCbc6XbFIDU
     Reply #19 - December 30, 2008, 04:29 AM

Cheesy So true, I have never seen anyone, not even a white guy, get offended when you use the words "white trash".  Cheesy

But I would say Kat williams and Russell peters are in the running for funniest stand up comedy, along with Jack Dee, because I like his vicious brand of humour.  Tongue

Reply #20 - December 30, 2008, 05:36 PM

Cheesy So true, I have never seen anyone, not even a white guy, get offended when you use the words "white trash".  Cheesy

But I would say Kat williams and Russell peters are in the running for funniest stand up comedy, along with Jack Dee, because I like his vicious brand of humour.  Tongue

And I have heard Chris Rock (a black guy) use the "N" word many times.  I guess that's OK for black guys to say that, but not OK for us white folks.
     Reply #21 - December 30, 2008, 05:46 PM

Most of the audience weren?t even laughing.

here is a funny german.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkf5TVqusEc&eurl=http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs&feature=player_embedded

oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"
     Reply #22 - January 02, 2009, 10:32 PM

Lmao 

What next, Iranians taking zionist squirrel spies to court?  Cheesy

I read about that.  Thought it was fucking hilarious.

On a lighter note, I didn't know they even had squirrels in Iran - I thought they were European.  Anyway, maybe the Iranians need a hobby, like squirrel-fishing.
     Reply #23 - January 03, 2009, 01:09 AM

Please post more hilarious hadiths, or point me to a website where I can read them.

[this space for rent]
     Reply #24 - January 03, 2009, 01:10 AM

And I have heard Chris Rock (a black guy) use the "N" word many times.  I guess that's OK for black guys to say that, but not OK for us white folks.

No, it's not. White trash isn't a serious insult, white trash isn't associated with your ancestors being hung from trees. A group can make fun of itself and it'll be ok, but it's not cool when you're outside of the group, esp. if your group is associated with old hostility, and some still harbor it (KKK, neo-nazis, etc.).

It tells alot about yourself when ask this kind of question.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #25 - January 03, 2009, 10:41 AM

Please post more hilarious hadiths, or point me to a website where I can read them.

One of my absolute favourites because it shows that despite accepting him as a man of god, people knew Muhammad made up the revelations himself:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 115:
    Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

During the lifetime of the Prophet we used to avoid chatting leisurely and freely with our wives lest some Divine inspiration might be revealed concerning us. But when the Prophet had died, we started chatting leisurely and freely (with them).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one, too, is LOLworthy:

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 582:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As is this for its hilarious image and pointlessness in recording it:

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a:
    Narrated Anas:

A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet. The Prophet got up and aimed a sharp-edged arrow head (or wooden stick) at him to poke him stealthily.
    It's the word 'stealthily' that does it for me!

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #26 - January 05, 2009, 02:28 AM

Of course not. The French are white so it isn't racist to slag them off. parrot

Take that thought back plz, the French are not white anymore so you will have to hold off on the slags.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #27 - January 05, 2009, 12:58 PM

Thank you Pazuzu.  Keep 'em coming.

[this space for rent]
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »