Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Do you think the staff have been unduly harsh on Tut lately?
  • Yes - 2 (16.7%)
  • No - 9 (75%)
  • Abstain - 1 (8.3%)
  • Total Voters: 12

Topic: Tut has been complaining again (really).

(Read 5819 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Tut has been complaining again (really).
     OP - December 26, 2008, 09:44 PM

Well he's been at us via pm so I thought we should run a poll for feedback. Opinions as well as votes are welcome.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: Tut has been complaining again (really).
     Reply #1 - December 26, 2008, 10:45 PM

I haven't noticed it myself.
     Reply #2 - December 27, 2008, 08:13 AM

Well...if he's mentally ill then I would be wary about being mean to him. Don't want to exacerbate his issues. Or is that patronising?

The language of the mob was only the language of public opinion cleansed of hypocrisy and restraint - Hannah Arendt.
     Reply #3 - December 27, 2008, 12:13 PM

Well...if he's mentally ill then I would be wary about being mean to him. Don't want to exacerbate his issues. Or is that patronising?

I think the mentally ill story is just one of his many "I need pity" tactics.

Maybe he really is mentally ill, who knows, he is so many different trolls at so many different times.

But we have a forum to run, and no matter what Tut cries about, we have given him more leeway than any other forum he has belonged to.  He even said it himself.

I am prepared to let go the accusation that he was also Jihadi at FFI, even if part of me still believes it could have been him, but the rest of the stuff is too much.

To have blogs out there calling this site a sexist one simply based on KT's posts, means KT is bad for business, logically keeping him here as a free member goes against that.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - December 27, 2008, 01:45 PM

Harsh IMO

"...every imperfection in man is a bond with heaven..." - Karl Marx
     Reply #5 - December 27, 2008, 03:21 PM

Tut destroyed too many threads with his narcissism. He should be banned for that alone. The jihadi thingie, is not proven yet, and we should not go too hard on him for it.

I believe Os was clear about the proof of multi-nicking not being solid and that Tut is in damnation due to behavioral patterns unrelated to multi-nicking.

Overall, the admin was very open about their thought process and sometimes being honest about the decision making process, causes the decision maker to come across as callous. But on the long term, the admin will gain more respect.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #6 - December 27, 2008, 08:36 PM

Tut was the main reason I didn't join earlier. His attitude to women, like Jihadi's, stinks quite frankly.
    He PM-ed me : " Could you stop insulting me? as (sic) I have said I am Jihadi, and if this does not stop I might have to take action.....As (sic) I feel I am being harassed."  Make of that what you will.
    I think that  if this forum wants to be taken seriously by the world at large, the Tuts and Jihadis  and anyone like them needs to be banned.
    I wonder how many ex-muslims, especially women who are not as strong as some of the women here, have been detered from participation or from seeking help and affirmation because of some of the desperately, cringe making, awful posts put up by him/them?
    If he needs medical help, let him go to a Doctor. This is not the right place to indulge his outrageous fantasies.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #7 - December 27, 2008, 08:39 PM

Well Maryam contacted me because she has recieved his complaint, I pm'ed her back with the details of his behaviour and now I am just waiting for a response from her.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #8 - December 27, 2008, 09:00 PM

Good. Thanks Berbs. I await the outcome with interest.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #9 - December 28, 2008, 02:05 AM

Tut was the main reason I didn't join earlier. His attitude to women, like Jihadi's, stinks quite frankly.
    He PM-ed me : " Could you stop insulting me? as (sic) I have said I am Jihadi, and if this does not stop I might have to take action.....As (sic) I feel I am being harassed."  Make of that what you will.
    I think that  if this forum wants to be taken seriously by the world at large, the Tuts and Jihadis  and anyone like them needs to be banned.
    I wonder how many ex-muslims, especially women who are not as strong as some of the women here, have been detered from participation or from seeking help and affirmation because of some of the desperately, cringe making, awful posts put up by him/them?
    If he needs medical help, let him go to a Doctor. This is not the right place to indulge his outrageous fantasies.

I agree.

So he admitted to being Jihadi? Roll Eyes

I didn't have a problem with Tut when I first joined, but as his character unfolded through my time here, I'm getting tired of his comments.
     Reply #10 - January 18, 2009, 03:59 AM

Good riddance, and I hope Tut has been damned permanently. He is beyond cure, let him seek another forum to vent his angst. If we keep ignoring him, he will eventually give up and stop posting.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »