Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Taking the piss.

(Read 3943 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Taking the piss.
     OP - December 24, 2008, 09:52 AM

City hit by 'legal to pee' prank

People should ignore signs telling them that it is legal to urinate in certain public places in Nottingham, the city council said. The signs, which were put up by pranksters in and around Nottingham, are designed to look official.

They feature a toilet sign and include the words: "Public Urination Permitted After 7.30pm". Nottingham City Council is now urging the public to ignore the notices as it sets about removing them. The prank also featured a laminated note, headed with the logo of Nottingham City Council, which said the scheme was aimed at reducing the mess faced by residents outside their homes.

A spokeswoman for the authority said: "It is an offence to urinate in public and these signs have been put up illegally, for whatever reason. "We would urge people to ignore them, otherwise they could find themselves inadvertently facing a prosecution. We are taking the signs down as quickly as possible and if anyone spots one of the illegal signs we ask them to please contact the city council so they can be removed."

The notice reads: "In an attempt to reduce late night public nuisance, during the holiday period, Nottingham City Council has designated several public urination areas across the city. This urination area will be cleaned daily between the hours of 5am and 6am."

Cheesy Good one.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: Taking the piss.
     Reply #1 - December 24, 2008, 09:53 AM

Cheesy My kind of prank.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - December 24, 2008, 10:58 AM

BRILLIANT!  sloshed

Although I do have my gripes about living in the U.K. I must admit that you lot have a GREAT sense of humour!  Cheesy

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #3 - December 24, 2008, 11:04 AM

Yes, I agree, British humour is the best in the world.  Our sarcastic levels are unbeatable, and the way it is delivered with our British stand offishness and stiff upper lips, makes up top class.

Yes, bow down and worship all you foreign wannabes, it is good to British.  suckers

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - December 24, 2008, 01:14 PM

My piss on British humor ...  Cheesy Cheesy

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #5 - December 24, 2008, 09:40 PM

My favourite is the notices on the doors between carriages on the Tube which warn: WARNING!  Risk of death if used whilst train is moving.

Cheesy

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »