Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Debate me on Christianity

(Read 8935 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Debate me on Christianity
     OP - December 23, 2008, 07:10 AM

Hi i want to debate anyone on Christianity ! I asked Shaneequa to have a debate with me threw pvt msg but she refused saying "Christian women are not allowed to preach" but there are thousands of Christian women missionary's around the world preaching  ! ! and is now refusing to answer my question cause she obviously cant answer them. ! So if anyone here is a Christian and is very well versed on Christianity can you please come forward and debate me and i will even convert to Christianity IF you can prove to me that its the truthful Religion ! Smiley

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Malcolm X aka Al-Hajj Malik Al-Shabazz. (Great Muslim convert)
  • Re: Debate me on Christianity
     Reply #1 - December 23, 2008, 07:15 AM

Go to a christian forum you numpty.  Wink

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - December 23, 2008, 07:18 AM

I HAVE BUT THEY KICK ME OUT THE BASTARDS ! I BE POLITE AND DEBATE WITH THEM PROPER WITH OUT SWEARING OR ABUSING BUT THEY KICK ME OUT WHEN THEY CANT ANSWER QUESTIONS. ITS HAPPEND TO ME ON 2 CHRISTIAN FORUMS MAN. !

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Reply #3 - December 23, 2008, 07:21 AM

I HAVE BUT THEY KICK ME OUT THE BASTARDS ! I BE POLITE AND DEBATE WITH THEM PROPER WITH OUT SWEARING OR ABUSING BUT THEY KICK ME OUT WHEN THEY CANT ANSWER QUESTIONS. ITS HAPPEND TO ME ON 2 CHRISTIAN FORUMS MAN. !

OMG they never did?  well who would have thought it.  mysmilie_977

Reply #4 - December 23, 2008, 07:25 AM

yeah, well - I got into trouble on one christian forum, too. They didn?t like what I had to say about islam. "oh, you can?t say that!! That?s not true! He DIDN?T do that (Mo) and if he did, it was just the custom of the time etc... Our poor moslem brothers and sisters, we all pray to the same god after all ..."  Roll Eyes
     Reply #5 - December 23, 2008, 07:31 AM

yeah, well - I got into trouble on one christian forum, too. They didn?t like what I had to say about islam. "oh, you can?t say that!! That?s not true! He DIDN?T do that (Mo) and if he did, it was just the custom of the time etc... Our poor moslem brothers and sisters, we all pray to the same god after all ..."  Roll Eyes

Well diotime do you wana debate me on Islam then on the one on one debate section ?

Reply #6 - December 23, 2008, 07:32 AM

OMG they never did?  well who would have thought it.  mysmilie_977

Anyways why you celebrate Xmas Sahara ?

Reply #7 - December 23, 2008, 07:33 AM

Well diotime do you wana debate me on Islam then on the one on one debate section ?

No, thanks. there?s nothing worth "debating" about. thnkyu
     Reply #8 - December 23, 2008, 07:34 AM

See what i mean  Roll Eyes

Reply #9 - December 23, 2008, 07:37 AM

It looks like no one can debate ! Am a Master Debater and all you who cant debate are Masterbaters !

Reply #10 - December 23, 2008, 07:38 AM

De Ja Vu........... wacko

Reply #11 - December 23, 2008, 07:38 AM

Sahara you numpty answer my question on Christianity !

Reply #12 - December 23, 2008, 07:39 AM

I?ve been hearing the same lame losing "arguments" from moslems for years, concerning christianity, or why beating your wife according to the koran is a good thing/a misunderstanding/only symbolic - can?t be bothered any more, Jihadi. And I can?t be bothered to let myself be pelted with distorted and misunderstood quotes from the NT (or, more like, OT), either.
     Reply #13 - December 23, 2008, 07:39 AM

It looks like no one can debate ! Am a Master Debater and all you who cant debate are Masterbaters !

See what I mean?  Roll Eyes
     Reply #14 - December 23, 2008, 07:40 AM

Answer me properly Sahara you silly women. !

Reply #15 - December 23, 2008, 07:41 AM

I don?t think she should accomodate uncouth youngsters. Learn to behave. piggy
     Reply #16 - December 23, 2008, 07:41 AM

You see what i mean ?  Roll Eyes Same old excuses

I?ve been hearing the same lame losing "arguments" from moslems for years, concerning christianity, or why beating your wife according to the koran is a good thing/a misunderstanding/only symbolic - can?t be bothered any more, Jihadi. And I can?t be bothered to let myself be pelted with distorted and misunderstood quotes from the NT (or, more like, OT), either.

You see what i mean ?  Roll Eyes Same old excuses

Reply #17 - December 23, 2008, 07:44 AM

I'm sorry, I just can't do a Jihadi "debate", it makes me slighty vomit that you are sitting there with your shlort in one hand and getting off to the words of my beautiful mind.

Reply #18 - December 23, 2008, 07:45 AM

yeah, whatever. Now go run along and tell your little friends how you waged jihad succesfully.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #19 - December 23, 2008, 07:50 AM

Do you know what Jihad is ?
    Do you even know what Jihad is ?
    Do you know what Jihad is "

yeah, whatever. Now go run along and tell your little friends how you waged jihad succesfully.  Roll Eyes

Reply #20 - December 23, 2008, 08:01 AM

And the purpose of quoting Dio without acually commenting on her post wasssssssssssss?  wacko

Reply #21 - December 23, 2008, 08:05 AM

And the purpose of quoting Dio without acually commenting on her post wasssssssssssss?  wacko

getting up the post-count?
    Or was it one of those incredibly mature things about repeating what someone says? Jihadi HAS that kind of mature mind, you know...
     Reply #22 - December 23, 2008, 08:05 AM

Do you know what Jihad is ?

Reply #23 - December 23, 2008, 08:06 AM

I tryed to modify my post but it woudnt let me do it properly

Reply #24 - December 23, 2008, 08:07 AM

getting up the post-count?
    Or was it one of those incredibly mature things about repeating what someone says? Jihadi HAS that kind of mature mind, you know...

Cheesy I think it was the second one, definately the parrot.  parrot

Reply #25 - December 23, 2008, 08:08 AM

A good carpenter never blames his tools.  Afro

Reply #26 - December 23, 2008, 08:31 AM

A good carpenter never blames his tools.  Afro

Am blaming your tools Cheesy

Reply #27 - December 23, 2008, 08:33 AM

Doctor: it's not my fault this patient died, it's the fault of the company that made this scalpel that slipped in my hand, their tools are to blame.  Over react

Reply #28 - December 23, 2008, 08:36 AM

Doctor: it's not my fault this patient died, it's the fault of the company that made this scalpel that slipped in my hand, their tools are to blame.  Over react

::)Whatever Sahara....theres no base on this.

Reply #29 - December 23, 2008, 08:55 AM

I'm sorry, I just can't do a Jihadi "debate", it makes me slighty vomit that you are sitting there with your shlort in one hand and getting off to the words of my beautiful mind.

Beautiful mind ? Lol you thinking of me with my "shlort"  in one had" makes me think you is dirty minded.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »