Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslims......& Women!

(Read 64114 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #120 - August 01, 2014, 10:37 AM

said hooris are about 12 or 13 years old

I would have thought that was too old, considering muslims are supposed to emulate their prophet.
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #121 - August 01, 2014, 10:44 AM

The Quran actually says they'll be "equal in age" to their husbands.
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #122 - August 01, 2014, 11:31 AM

http://islamqa.info/en/20469

They will be young,strong, beardless and kohl-eyed at the age of 33 Smiley thing is, 33 can look very differently from person to person so we can just assume they will be young, beautiful and strong in body and looks. Anyway, am I surprised that once again all the ahadeeth are androcentric? Nope. Remember, women are only there to be sex toys when the men tire of all the alien hooris with Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #123 - August 01, 2014, 12:28 PM

http://islamqa.info/en/20469
    They will be beardless

WHAT.

Goodbye my love.

أشهد أن لا إله
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #124 - November 12, 2017, 05:59 PM

I believe that all religions were made to control humans! but Islam controls women in particular! some say women in islam has choice and power! wondering if they believe what they actually say! muslim women always told what to do and what not to do! what to wear and what not to wear! she can't travel on her own she can't even choose her friends or her husband!! some would argue no this is not religion this is more of traditions! but our traditions based on religion! in islam it is clearly says woman has to obey her husband (the leader of the family) so even if a muslim well educated smart woman got arranged marriage to a man who isn't educated, very traditional and all what he knows in life is few rules from religion she still has to obey him just because he is a man!! i found this to be very humiliated and unfair! glad I found my way to atheism and choose to clear my mind and my soul from all these unfair rules!
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #125 - January 14, 2018, 04:29 PM

I was browsing youtube and came to some interviews with yazeedi women who where kidnapped raped and became slaves for the horrible ISIS soldiers in Iraq for people who might not know what yazeedi is, they are religious group who live in Iraq for hundreds of years and were part of our community, very peaceful and nice people indeed! living very simple life! until ISIS came to control in Iraq and made the yazeedi lives impossible! killed men and take women as slaves! i was crying while watching these sad stories of how those ladies were treated! most muslims say islam respect women! but from my endless searches I can easily understand many teachings suggest that slavery is allowed specially if the woman is not muslim! how humiliated to humanity is this! again I'm 100% sure that religions where created just to control the society specially women! make them servants and sex slaves!! what you think guys?!
  • Muslims......& Women!
     Reply #126 - January 14, 2018, 05:17 PM

..................but from my endless searches I can easily understand many teachings suggest that slavery is allowed specially if the woman is not muslim! how humiliated to humanity is this! again I'm 100% sure that religions where created just to control the society specially women! make them servants and sex slaves!! what you think guys?! ................

you are absolutely correct in your assessment of faiths ,faith heads  and woman folks dear houzan ..  

But with-in faiths and faith heads "Islam plays slightly different game because it plays the game of APOSTASY AND HONOR KILLING  and  add that to inherently  less financial freedom/control to women folks  within the house holds ".,    you end-up   with a society of bearded men  and burqa  wrapped  women listening to the rules of brainless Islamic preachers  day in day out and rogues in Islam  controlling their social/ financial/economic/political/freedom of speech  and educational freedoms....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »