Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Remember me ?

(Read 8501 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Remember me ?
     OP - December 16, 2008, 07:21 PM

Hello Sahara how you doing ?  Wink Do you remember your good old friend JIHADI ? Cheesy  Haha 

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Malcolm X aka Al-Hajj Malik Al-Shabazz. (Great Muslim convert)
  • Re: Remember me ?
     Reply #1 - December 16, 2008, 07:27 PM

Is that really you?  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - December 16, 2008, 07:37 PM

Is that really you in that pic  Tongue

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Reply #3 - December 16, 2008, 07:39 PM

No, it's my twin sister.  bunny

So how have you been? 

You left Islam yet?  Wink

Reply #4 - December 16, 2008, 07:52 PM

Left Islam yet ? Com'on ! what a question  Roll Eyes I thought you knew me better then that Sahara  Wink Hows life anyway ? I see you moved up in the world with your own site and that.  Tongue

Reply #5 - December 16, 2008, 07:59 PM

Left Islam yet ? Com'on ! what a question  Roll Eyes I thought you knew me better then that Sahara  Wink

There's always hope though.  Tongue

Hows life anyway ? I see you moved up in the world with your own site and that.  Tongue

Life is good, very good.  Smiley

Anyway I'm sure I don't have to go through the rules yada yada yada, you're a dab hand at all of this, so all that's left is to say welcome, and enjoy.  Afro

Reply #6 - December 16, 2008, 08:05 PM

Erm there is no hope Sahara of me leaving Islam to be honest. Anyway why did you get banned from FFI if i may ask ?

Reply #7 - December 16, 2008, 08:13 PM

Erm there is no hope Sahara of me leaving Islam to be honest. Anyway why did you get banned from FFI if i may ask ?

For questioning the great and mighty Sina.  Anyway I was already creating this place with Osmanthus before I got banned from FFI so it didn't bother me all that much, Ali Sina is a fruitcake.  parrot

Reply #8 - December 16, 2008, 10:30 PM

Yeah i visited FFI today after 3 years ! It seems that FFI's attacks on Islam has lost lost its momentum and ferociousness and its become weaker Smiley Anyways your the only one i really remember from that site and i was thinking were is that cow Sahara i used to have battles with lol  Roll Eyes I couldnt find you and i thought huh? where is she ? she used to be on this site 24/7 lmao ! I thought for a sec that you may have seen sense and reverted back to Islam !!!!!!!!!! But nah some dirty kafir told me you have set up your own anti-Islamic, Islamophobic site!!

Am dissapointed in you Sahara that you still aint seen the TRUTH.

Reply #9 - December 16, 2008, 11:29 PM

Hello and welcome aboard Jihadi.

So what was your nick on FFI ?

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #10 - December 16, 2008, 11:36 PM

Hello and welcome aboard Jihadi.

So what was your nick on FFI ?

Well my original nick was Jihadi on FFI ! But that Clown Ali Sina didnt like me very much so he banned me! but i kept coming back and getting banned so i had many many Nicks  Cheesy

Reply #11 - December 17, 2008, 02:15 PM

There goes the neighborhood

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #12 - December 17, 2008, 03:25 PM

Hi there, Jihadi. You need a comma after 'Islam', otherwise it looks like you have a choice between Islam and Honesty.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #13 - December 17, 2008, 03:27 PM

Hey Jihadi,

We have not met before?  Tell us more about yourself!
     Reply #14 - December 17, 2008, 08:41 PM

Hey Jihadi,

We have not met before?  Tell us more about yourself!

Well Tom am a 18yr old  Pakistani Muslim Britishstani born male living in Bradistan  Tongue Anything else ya wana know ? Smiley

Reply #15 - December 18, 2008, 12:27 AM

Well Tom am a 18yr old Pakistani Muslim Britishstani born male living in Bradistan Tongue Anything else ya wana know ? Smiley

Damn.. You are always 18 year old and always live in  Bradford.. never grow up. You are an  immortal dear Jihadi.

So merry Christmas  & Happy new year to you...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #16 - December 19, 2008, 05:30 PM

Jihadi why do you go around claiming your from Bradistan like as if that is something to be proud of, its akin to a paraplegic being proud of owning a wheel chair.
     Reply #17 - December 19, 2008, 05:34 PM

Jihadi why do you go around claiming your from Bradistan like as if that is something to be proud of, its akin to a paraplegic being proud of owning a wheel chair.

Not really, if the wheelchair was the best your money could get then a parapalegic person would have every right to feel proud, Bradford is...........well it's Bradford, no matter how much you try, it's not something to be proud of.  Cheesy

Reply #18 - December 19, 2008, 05:43 PM

So why is he going around saying that... I mean is there some problem with the water?
     Reply #19 - December 19, 2008, 05:45 PM

So why is he going around saying that... I mean is there some problem with the water?

From someone who goes around interjecting his IQ results in as many ppsts as possible, you should understand better than most. Cheesy

Reply #20 - December 19, 2008, 05:50 PM

From someone who goes around interjecting his IQ results in as many ppsts as possible, you should understand better than most. Cheesy

I was not interjecting, that's just a novel way of signifying I was "hackling" which of course I seldom do. Mentioning my IQ has always been in part to advance the discourse.
     Reply #21 - December 20, 2008, 10:02 AM

Oh bullshit. Mentioning your claimed IQ is one of your ways of attempting to bolster your ego. It has absolutely nothing to do with any advances of the esoteric discourses n stuff. Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »