Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistani woman kill hubby while having sex with white dude...

(Read 11769 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistani woman kill hubby while having sex with white dude...
     OP - December 12, 2008, 07:28 PM

<edited opening post>

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5332538.ece
  • Re: Pakistani woman kill hubby while having sex with white dude...
     Reply #1 - December 12, 2008, 07:35 PM

it REALLY irks me how they change 'Muslim' to "Asian".
     Reply #2 - December 12, 2008, 07:37 PM

That's fucked up, she had the freedom to get out of the unwanted marriage whilst she was here, plus she had the freedom to have a lover, she had the freedom to run if she needed to, but she killed instead, and not even in self defence, in cold blood.

Tut, this is a terrible topic to jerk off to.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #3 - December 12, 2008, 07:42 PM

That's sick. What a crazy bitch.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #4 - December 12, 2008, 07:49 PM

That's fucked up, she had the freedom to get out of the unwanted marriage whilst she was here, plus she had the freedom to have a lover, she had the freedom to run if she needed to, but she killed instead, and not even in self defence, in cold blood.

Tut, this is a terrible topic to jerk off to.

<edited out post>
     Reply #5 - December 12, 2008, 07:50 PM

That would be silly, she could be an atheist, one thing we know for sure she is an Asian.
     Reply #6 - December 12, 2008, 07:52 PM

Detective Sergeant Brian Hoy said: ?Khurrum Mukhtar was a young man who was filled with excitement at the prospect of starting a new life in England with his wife. He had even bought new clothes for their secret meeting, truly believing that she cared for him when all the time she and her lover were plotting to kill him.

that pretty much sums it up.
     Reply #7 - December 12, 2008, 07:52 PM

In Britain they use Asian for South Asian - India, Pakistan, etc, regardless of whether its a muslim, hindu, sikh or whatever.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - December 12, 2008, 08:36 PM

Tut, do you realise this is your own thread you're hijacking? Tongue

Anyway, this is a sad case.  Horrible to think of that poor man getting all excited about meeting his new wife, buying new clothes for the occasion, and all the time she was planning to kill him. Cry

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #9 - December 12, 2008, 08:39 PM

Tut, do you realise this is your own thread you're hijacking? Tongue

Anyway, this is a sad case.  Horrible to think of that poor man getting all excited about meeting his new wife, buying new clothes for the occasion, and all the time she was planning to kill him. Cry

<edited out post>
     Reply #10 - December 12, 2008, 08:42 PM

The dude brought her some clothes, did not compassion move her not to kill him when she looked into his eyes and hand him stripped naked, while she plunged the knife into him? the realization of his reality crumbling must have been a very profound moment for him.
     Reply #11 - December 12, 2008, 08:44 PM

You're not well in the head, Tut. wacko

There's nothing arousing about it, she was cruel and horrible.  Why didn't she just divorce him if she didn't want to be married?  That way he could have married someone else, she could have gone off with her lover, everyone's a winner.  But to string him along and kill him was just cruel. Cry

Reply #12 - December 12, 2008, 08:53 PM

You're not well in the head, Tut. wacko

There's nothing arousing about it, she was cruel and horrible.  Why didn't she just divorce him if she didn't want to be married?  That way he could have married someone else, she could have gone off with her lover, everyone's a winner.  But to string him along and kill him was just cruel. Cry

Yeah she could have dorviced him I did object to her killing him,<edited out post>
     Reply #13 - December 12, 2008, 08:56 PM

This is not the thread for sexual talk, offending posts have been moved and merged with the off topic thread.

Reply #14 - December 12, 2008, 08:59 PM

Sick movie, one of the greatest movies I have ever seen! up there with "A beautiful mind" great movie. 
     Reply #15 - December 12, 2008, 09:00 PM

Tut, go to the off topic thread instead of continuing on here after I split off the posts.

Reply #16 - December 13, 2008, 12:53 PM

Sick and crazy.

Hmmm ... Must serve at least 21 years? Does that mean out on parole in 4 years?

Since the crime was commited in Pakistan, why weren't they tried and now be serving their sentences in a 'proper' prison, in Pakistan?
    What is the penalty of murder in Pakistan? Hanging?
    Looks like people can get away with murder.
     Reply #17 - December 13, 2008, 12:56 PM

Sick and crazy.

Nope - read the article :

The couple were found guilty after a two week trial and each sentenced to life imprisonment. Each was told they will have to serve a minimum of 21 years in jail before being considered for parole.

Reply #18 - December 13, 2008, 01:14 PM

Sick and crazy.

Nope - read the article :

The couple were found guilty after a two week trial and each sentenced to life imprisonment. Each was told they will have to serve a minimum of 21 years in jail before being considered for parole.

I was under the impression that when they say a 'minimum' ... that's just to pacify everyone at initial stage.

A few years later, they review that, and alter it to what they think they can get away with without a public outcry.

Being out on parole, is considered as part of their sentence.

At least that's what I think.
     Reply #19 - December 13, 2008, 01:15 PM

No, the sentence is LIFE imprisonment with NO possibility of parole before they served 21 years each.
     Reply #20 - December 13, 2008, 01:52 PM

I was under the impression that when they say a 'minimum' ... that's just to pacify everyone at initial stage.

Where did you get that impression? wacko

Reply #21 - December 13, 2008, 01:56 PM

Oh, just glancing at newspapers over the years, when there has been an outcry about someone getting 14 years and out in 5. :shrug:
     Reply #22 - December 13, 2008, 01:59 PM

Oh, just glancing at newspapers over the years, when there has been an outcry about someone getting 14 years and out in 5. :shrug:

yeah, but they didn?t get 14 years - they got LIFE.  Roll Eyes (and witht that kind of crime, rightly so... one really feels for the poor young man they lured into the hotel and killed for no reason that I can see... is it easier to kill, than face the family, and go through with a divorce?)
     Reply #23 - December 13, 2008, 02:02 PM

yeah, but they didn?t get 14 years - they got LIFE.  Roll Eyes (and witht that kind of crime, rightly so... one really feels for the poor young man they lured into the hotel and killed for no reason that I can see... is it easier to kill, than face the family, and go through with a divorce?)

OK,  My mistake. Mr/Mrs know-it-alls.

Now, can you get off my back?

Thanks. Cheesy
     Reply #24 - December 13, 2008, 02:02 PM

You shouldn't pay so much heed to newspapers.  They often talk a load of shite.  If someone gets life, with a minimum tariff of 21 years, it means they will spend 21 years in prison before they get considered for parole.  And even if they do get parole after 21 years, they  can be sent straight back to prison for the rest of their life if they do anything at all wrong, parking ticket, littering, etc.

The Daily Mail or whatever rag you've been reading won't tell you that, but it is the way things work.

Reply #25 - December 13, 2008, 02:08 PM

Thanks. Cheesy

Meh, know it all... you just should have read the paper correctly.  Roll Eyes (and anyway... am a lawyer, it?s my bloody JOB to know about that shyt.  mysmilie_977 )
     Reply #26 - December 13, 2008, 02:23 PM

Thanks. Cheesy

Meh, know it all... you just should have read the paper correctly.  Roll Eyes (and anyway... am a lawyer, it?s my bloody JOB to know about that shyt.  mysmilie_977 )

You're a lawyer?

Damn. It's bad enough having a general chat with the average asians/muslims.
    If they sense the slightest weakness in anyones knowledge, they usually start hunting in packs.
    They have nothing exciting in their miserable lives, that doing so. gives them a little bit of excitement.
    The only way to a proper orgasm.

Roll Eyes  < ---- I'll try that emoticon. Must be everyones favourite here.
     Reply #27 - December 13, 2008, 02:30 PM

Lol.. NO comment on the "only way to a proper orgasm" thingy!  Cheesy
     Reply #28 - December 13, 2008, 02:34 PM

Lol.. NO comment on the "only way to a proper orgasm" thingy!  Cheesy

Wink
     Reply #29 - December 16, 2008, 11:45 PM

they will sereve 11 years. Its 12 hour 4 a day in uk jail. So they will be out in 12 year wid 5 year on licence. Standerd shit i did 2 years of law. Mind u uk sentences are the most lenaint in da world. The should have been trield in pak. Hangging if blood money was not acpcpted.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »