Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A Serious Question to Ex-Muslims

(Read 13904 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: A Serious Question to Ex-Muslims
     Reply #60 - December 13, 2008, 01:02 PM

Sorry to have inadvertently hurt your manly feelings, Jack. How was I to know... nevermind. lipsrsealed
     Reply #61 - December 13, 2008, 03:24 PM

I have heard one... which reports that the prophet handled all his wives in an hour. This would mean that each got 5.45 minutes... Both of us know that a good love-making session usually takes quite a long time.

I haven't heard this one (one hour), but
    Who said it had to be good?

the good thing about it was it being over, soon.

and 5.45 minutes (less, if you count the fact he had to get from one to the other) isn?t lovemaking. It?s jerking off on someone.

Mo was a piker compared to this.
     Reply #62 - December 13, 2008, 03:49 PM

I have heard one... which reports that the prophet handled all his wives in an hour. This would mean that each got 5.45 minutes... Both of us know that a good love-making session usually takes quite a long time.

and 5.45 minutes (less, if you count the fact he had to get from one to the other) isn?t lovemaking. It?s jerking off on someone.

Lovemaking? Did people know what love making was?
    Isn't it a evolved concept? To have more of what feels good?
    Eating feels good = Let's eat like a pig.
    Fucking feels great = Let's make it last for hours/days.
    Nowadays, even if 20 minutes is enough for a guy, he will continue until his woman is satisfied.

1400 years ago:
    How long does it take a bull to makelove to a cow?
    I ask, because I have heard a lot of 'elders' refer to lovemaking as "Getting rid of the 'Gandha paani' (dirty water).
    If this was the thinking of some of the people I knew 40 years ago, in UK.. What was lovemaking like, 1400 hundred years ago, in the holy land?

I don't think this is just a muslim thing. I'll bet it was the same in other religions/cultures.
     Reply #63 - December 14, 2008, 04:08 AM

Lovemaking? Did people know what love making was?
    Isn't it a evolved concept? To have more of what feels good?
    Eating feels good = Let's eat like a pig.
    Fucking feels great = Let's make it last for hours/days.
    Nowadays, even if 20 minutes is enough for a guy, he will continue until his woman is satisfied.

1400 years ago:
    How long does it take a bull to makelove to a cow?
    I ask, because I have heard a lot of 'elders' refer to lovemaking as "Getting rid of the 'Gandha paani' (dirty water).
    If this was the thinking of some of the people I knew 40 years ago, in UK.. What was lovemaking like, 1400 hundred years ago, in the holy land?

I don't think this is just a muslim thing. I'll bet it was the same in other religions/cultures.

It was probably very simple:  Mount, squirt, and wait for the kidlets with no concern for her feelings.

Reply #64 - December 14, 2008, 10:16 AM

Exactly Kamran, don't forget that some poeple on here will invent any scenario and make it as vulgar worded as possible, for no other reason than 'Ohh, here's a another chance to offend' when all they are really doing is revealing there own fucked up thoughts, and lack of a decent sex life.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #65 - December 14, 2008, 11:03 AM

and whoever said it was? I don?t even think it?s specifically cultural (although I hear, there?s a taboo on kissing among the Massai, which doesn?t bode well for good sex), let alone religious. There are such men in all groups and at all times... am pretty sure, people knew about good sex long before the industrial revolution. I mean - the kamasutra is a lot older, as is erotic literature generally speaking.
     Reply #66 - December 14, 2008, 05:31 PM

and whoever said it was? I don?t even think it?s specifically cultural (although I hear, there?s a taboo on kissing among the Massai, which doesn?t bode well for good sex), let alone religious. There are such men in all groups and at all times... am pretty sure, people knew about good sex long before the industrial revolution. I mean - the kamasutra is a lot older, as is erotic literature generally speaking.

What is good sex?
    Won't everyone's idea of good sex be different, and based on their circumstances?
    Both male and female?
    Perhaps womens expectations were different then?

I'm unable to have good sex with any female, unless she 'turns me on'.
    Which generally means a female who is good looking; fit; slim; smells nice; doesn't have bad breath; knows the moves.
    So far, for me, that has been a white, blue eyed, blonde.
    Even the contrast in our skin color is erotic.
    My experience of anything less, has been negative.
    I base my 'needs' on trying the different apples, and settling on the one I like.
    Had I not had that, I would have been grateful for any tub of lard.  Cheesy
    Take me back 1400 years and I would have loved that donkey, for the 30 seconds.

A lot of people don't know and have never experienced being 'turned on'.
    Or even love.

On top of that, lovemaking has to be in a decent enviroment.
    I don't think I'd have good sex in a tent/mud hut, in the dark, or with oil lamps.
    And creepy crawlies everywhere.
    Perhaps a dozen kids sleeping nearby.
    Add the grandparents too, if you like.  Smiley

So, the people who knew about good sex, knew about it through their own circumstances.

I'm not arguing with you dio, just giving my views.  Smiley
     Reply #67 - December 15, 2008, 09:13 AM

Wow, that's a challenging new way of looking at things Kamran.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #68 - December 15, 2008, 10:23 AM

Wow, that's a challenging new way of looking at things Kamran.

Some people appear to have the option to be selective.

We are in favor of tolerance, but it is a very difficult thing to tolerate the intolerant and impossible to tolerate the intolerable.

-George Dennison Prentice
     Reply #69 - December 19, 2008, 04:36 PM

fading the issue is the proliferation of prostitution. When I was in Pakistan (4 - 5 years ago) when I was a Muslim, me and a few friends bought a prostitute for a few nights to have sex with her, it was (4,000rs +2000) in for food, condoms etc...  Roughly costing, 80, 90 pounds a night, as you know prostitution is illegal in Pakistan, and for Zina its 100 lashes and 3,000 pound fine. Now me and this prostitute were having sex, when a friend came running and shouting me to leave the house, as someone has called the police. He told me and the prostitute to walk down the road and out of the village. So we did, the prostitute but her burqah on and started walking with me, the instructions we were given was, that is anyone asks I should say she is my wife. 

Anyway as we were walking down, the police had cordoned off the road, and it would have looked sucpsius turning back, so we kept walking. The woman (prostitute) was very scared of being arrested, she gave me clear instructions, she said, if we get caught, we need to state we did a nikah mutha, at worst her pimp would back her up (pretend to be her father) so we get out of the situation. Anyway we walked pass the police and we did not get arrested, the police was there for a unrelated issue. 

Later on I was informed, at the harem (or the pimps domain) which was a large house full of really hot women, to always state I am a Shia, and its a muth marriage, the police under sharia then have no authority over you. They have to take your word for it.

I realized, nikkah mutha or a travellers marriage is just a form of Islamic prostitution which is considered "halal" permissible. 

In any case, I am happy married now, and do have sex with other women, free or for money.     
     Reply #70 - December 19, 2008, 04:40 PM

The one thing I miss was, the BDSM, and the aggressiveness of some of the prostitutes. They would seriously take control and take your money too if you were not careful!
     Reply #71 - December 19, 2008, 05:41 PM

Good sex existed in animals long before humans were ever around, they've performed every type of sex imaginable (from oral to groupsomes). There is even a museum dedicated to displaying the 'art' of animal sex Tongue
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »