Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Answer to your vid

(Read 5251 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Answer to your vid
     OP - November 25, 2008, 11:53 AM

A response to my video Hell from: 007SubmissioN007:

i understand your question becouse that was something that botherd me for a long time 2, but i hoop i go a good explenation for u. the reson unbelievers go to hell wehter they don bad things or good is becouse even if u are a good persoon u can still do bad things example. a good persoon can go to work avery day eat and then go to sleep without think to harm some 1, but if u think about it that person is one of the milion persons that are active in the sistem that is destroying our comuneties and natur. by destroying comuneties i mean like amarica is making wars in alot of african, arabic enz contries. but even if u don't aprove it you still working at vor a exaplem MC donald and that is making america a stronger and richer contry by doing that your stilll helping america with what it is doing. as long is your not fighting against the sistem your working with it and that makes u a bad person. and real muslim olways fight agains bad things in sociaty's and send the good and reall message. sorry for my bad english, and if u have a question about what i sended u please ask it.

i am BTW a X-christian almost converted to islam Smiley

Peace
  • Re: Answer to your vid
     Reply #1 - November 25, 2008, 11:54 AM

Thank you for your reply 007SubmissioN007

I have made a rule that I am not going to interact over youtube for various reasons.

But I have posted your reply on the forum below where you can come and discuss this.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3794.new#new

Best wishes.

Reply #2 - November 25, 2008, 12:00 PM

Similar to 007 James Bond  Smiley

OK, first of all I don't think working for American companies etc. means helping America in war. Plus, I am always surprized at opposition at Mcdonanld, why not google, Microsoft, apple?

But, let me assume for a minute that it is wrong to work in McDonalds, but that will be a sin of finite effects, how can a person working in McDonald should be punished for eternity?

I can't accept existence of permanent hell. Yes, there are hundreds of fallcies in all the faith, but what I like it in Hinduism and Budhhism that no one is condemned to hell permanently. One day everyone will attain Nirvana.
    What is truth, I don't know. I just wish it to be true.
     Reply #3 - November 25, 2008, 12:49 PM

A response to my video Hell from: 007SubmissioN007:

i understand your question becouse that was something that botherd me for a long time 2, but i hoop i go a good explenation for u. the reson unbelievers go to hell wehter they don bad things or good is becouse even if u are a good persoon u can still do bad things example. a good persoon can go to work avery day eat and then go to sleep without think to harm some 1, but if u think about it that person is one of the milion persons that are active in the sistem that is destroying our comuneties and natur. by destroying comuneties i mean like amarica is making wars in alot of african, arabic enz contries. but even if u don't aprove it you still working at vor a exaplem MC donald and that is making america a stronger and richer contry by doing that your stilll helping america with what it is doing. as long is your not fighting against the sistem your working with it and that makes u a bad person. and real muslim olways fight agains bad things in sociaty's and send the good and reall message. sorry for my bad english, and if u have a question about what i sended u please ask it.

i am BTW a X-christian almost converted to islam Smiley

Peace

That's a terrible response, if working for Mcdonalds is the road to hell because it helps America grow stronger, then by that same stick we can judge all muslims as being the same as terrorists for being muslims and strengthening the ummah.  Wink

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - November 25, 2008, 12:53 PM

It is a terrible argument.  Its effectively condoning collective punishment of a people for anything their governments do wrong.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - November 25, 2008, 01:07 PM

Here's a challenge. Work outside the system while living in America. Can't do it unless you move to the woods and hunt for and grow your own food.

America is what you want it to be (Ideally). Have a problem, work to make a change.

Don't like Mickey Deez? Vote with your wallet.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #6 - November 25, 2008, 03:01 PM

OK, first of all I don't think working for American companies etc. means helping America in war. Plus, I am always surprized at opposition at Mcdonanld, why not google, Microsoft, apple?

But, let me assume for a minute that it is wrong to work in McDonalds, but that will be a sin of finite effects, how can a person working in McDonald should be punished for eternity?

I can't accept existence of permanent hell. Yes, there are hundreds of fallcies in all the faith, but what I like it in Hinduism and Budhhism that no one is condemned to hell permanently. One day everyone will attain Nirvana.

What do you imagine or believe Nirvana to be L2BC ?

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #7 - November 25, 2008, 03:03 PM

It is a terrible argument.  Its effectively condoning collective punishment of a people for anything their governments do wrong.

Yep. It's the kind of herd mentality that religion promotes.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #8 - November 25, 2008, 03:10 PM

Yes, cessation of desires, misseries, ill-feelings. State of complete bliss and peace. I don't think it possible only after death. I don't belive in literal rebirths but I think life will continue after death. The universe is something more than physical one. We will be given chance to make up for mistakes, learn from experiences. And finally everyone of use will attain Nirvana, experience that peace. That is what I believe or I would like that to happen. I don't claim it is 'THE TRUTH.' And yes, I can be definitely wrong.

Hassan, I am sorry if I am de-railing the thread.

What do you imagine or believe Nirvana to be L2BC ?

Reply #9 - November 25, 2008, 03:34 PM

Hell is really a tool of fear perpetrated by religions to subdue their flock into submission and subservience to the clergy. Basically you do not have any second chances submit now or be forever damned. Christianity formalised its teaching and Muhammad ran with the concept like a camel in heat.

But the comments are quite hilarious. And is no less than could be expected from one affected by blind faith. Logic and rational goes out the window in their zeal to defend their unjustifiable beliefs.

Anyway is there a link to the video? I searched youtube for 'hassan' and 'hell' but nothing that I think related to this came up.

Cheers.

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
     Reply #10 - November 25, 2008, 04:01 PM

Anyway is there a link to the video? I searched youtube for 'hassan' and 'hell' but nothing that I think related to this came up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPqLpgxPxfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPqLpgxPxfc

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #11 - November 25, 2008, 04:18 PM

Thanks awais
    I should have been searching for discussislam!

Very interesting. I am listening at the moment

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
     Reply #12 - November 25, 2008, 04:18 PM

Christianity formalised its teaching and Muhammad ran with the concept like a camel in heat.

Cheesy Cheesy

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »