Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The truth Backfired on Scientists

(Read 7829 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The truth Backfired on Scientists
     OP - November 13, 2008, 03:49 PM

The truth Backfired" on Scientists

Hamas TV Scientist Dr. Ahmad Al-Muzain: Bayer Derived Its Treatment for AIDS From Prophet Muhammad's Hadith About the Wings of Flies

Following are excerpts from a program featuring Dr. Ahmad Al-Muzain, a Palestinian expert on Koranic science, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on September 19, 2008:

To view the MEMRI TV clip, visit http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1889.htm.

"The Prophet Muhammad Said: 'If a Fly Falls Into Your Drink, You Should Dip It in the Drink, And Then Dispose of the Fly - Because One of its Wings Bears a Disease, and the Other Bears the Cure"

Ahmad Al-Muzain: "The Prophet Muhammad said: 'If a fly falls into your drink, you should dip it in the drink, and then dispose of the fly, because one of its wings bears a disease, and the other wing bears the cure.' This hadith was included in the Al-Bukhari collection. This hadith makes it absolutely clear that the Prophet Muhammad confirmed a clear scientific fact: If a fly falls into a vessel - before a person drinks from this vessel, he should dip the fly in his drink, before disposing of it. Then he should drink the beverage, because it won't do him any harm. Why? Because one of the fly's wings bears the disease, and the other one bears the cure.

[...]

"In Germany, the Church paid a very large sum of money to two scientists to disprove this hadith. Since this hadith appears in the Al-Bukhari collection, we cannot claim that it is unreliable or anything, and so they thought that if they could prove that this hadith contradicts science, they would be dealing a devastating blow to Islam." [...]

"The Truth Was Devastating, And It Backfired" on Scientists Commissioned By Church to Disprove Hadith

"The scientists took samples from the wings of flies, and began to examine them, analyze them, and take samples from their surface, in order to expose what existed on each wing. The devastating result constituted a slap in the face. The truth was devastating, and it backfired on them. The two scientists reached an astounding conclusion. They said that on one of its wings, the fly carries a huge amount of different types of bacteria, which adhere to it when it lands on rotting pieces of food that it eats. As for the other wing, Allah has given the fly the great ability to carry antidotes to these microbes.

[...]

"Bayer... Derived Great Benefit from [This Study]... To Treat AIDS"

"When Bayer, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, learned about this study, it derived great benefit from it. It established biological breeding farms, where they raised flies and extracted antibiotics from their wings - the strongest antibiotics in the whole world. This antibiotic was made into a course of five pills, which is given to the patients, and it is used - believe it or not, my brothers - to treat AIDS patients. It strengthens their immune system, and destroys all types of microbes with which they are afflicted. This is all thanks to the power of this antibiotic. Obviously, this antibiotic is very expensive, and one course costs more than $500, but it is very strong and effective. How did they discover it? From this hadith." [...]

"This Science Was Revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by The Creator"

"Did the Prophet Muhammad have labs to carry out research? Did Abu Bakr know anything about entomology, parasitology, or bacteriology? Of course not. Absolutely not. So how did they make all these scientific accomplishments? The only logical conclusion is that this science was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by the Creator."

Cheesy Cheesy

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
  • Re: The truth Backfired on Scientists
     Reply #1 - November 13, 2008, 03:55 PM

Oh_my_non_existent_deity!  You have got to be making this shit up. Nobody, but nobody, could be that bloody stupid. Cheesy

Yeah ok. They could. Flippin' amazing. If this is the level that Hamas want to see science at in the Islamic world then they'll be back to caves in no time. What a total load of bollocks.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - November 13, 2008, 04:34 PM

Nobody even bothers to ask them to show any proof of this study ?

Cheesy Cheesy

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #3 - November 13, 2008, 04:35 PM

Hamas are a total waste of space. Leave oxygen for people who can make good use of it FFS.

Reply #4 - November 13, 2008, 05:22 PM

I've never read such bollocks in all my life.   wacko

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - November 13, 2008, 05:40 PM

Excellent, so now we have a treatment for aids?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #6 - November 13, 2008, 05:41 PM

You know... this type of shit... well, its what ignorant people believe, and use to reinforce their beliefs in what they know is wrong. Its always a miracle this or that... oh he must of been a prophet because how did he know about this 1400 years ago... just pisses me off.

Notice, how there is not a mention of which church in germany, no names for the scientist, no name for the medicine... and like this is the only thing left of islam to be refuted...

oh and he did not say that the scientist "reverted" to islam... I am sure he just forgot to say that, because I am sure they did... they had to... no story like this is complete without it... there will be no closure then...

finmad
     Reply #7 - November 13, 2008, 05:42 PM

Excellent, so now we have a treatment for aids?

Yeah, antibiotics. Roll Eyes

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - November 13, 2008, 06:07 PM

You know... this type of shit... well, its what ignorant people believe, and use to reinforce their beliefs in what they know is wrong. Its always a miracle this or that... oh he must of been a prophet because how did he know about this 1400 years ago... just pisses me off.

Notice, how there is not a mention of which church in germany, no names for the scientist, no name for the medicine... and like this is the only thing left of islam to be refuted...

oh and he did not say that the scientist "reverted" to islam... I am sure he just forgot to say that, because I am sure they did... they had to... no story like this is complete without it... there will be no closure then...

finmad

All true, plus no mention of what type of bacteria were discovered on the fly, what type of antibiotics, or which wing contains which.

Mind you its best not to go into too much detail when you're talking through your arse. Roll Eyes

Reply #9 - November 14, 2008, 03:18 AM

The very serious side to stories like this is that they are the stuff of memes ... ridiculous pseudoscience, easy to desribe, easy to pass on, eventually taking hold like urban legends. The result, of course, can be dangerous. As dangerous as religion, which is very likely a memetic manifestation in itself. Best. Neil

We are not here to fight religion. We are here to make religion irrelevant. NM
     Reply #10 - November 14, 2008, 04:47 PM

Obviously a 'peer reviewed paper'  dance dance

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #11 - November 14, 2008, 04:49 PM

Yeah. They all peered at it through a dense cloud of hashish smoke. Cheesy

Reply #12 - November 14, 2008, 05:06 PM

I seem to remember a study done in Aussie, in the 70s, when the air was really thick with.
    I think it was found that, in the order of c. 2.6 million harmful bacteria/sq cm were found on flies around the home. On garbage dumps this rocketed to 12 million, about the same as for homes with open cat litter trays.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #13 - November 19, 2008, 03:55 AM

These morons wouldn't be spreading such idiotic lies if there weren't people that would actually believe it. It's pathetic but true.

Everytime "science" (which is falsely called so), "discovers" something new, evolutionists have to go back and change some parts of one of their theories. Amazingly enough, no scientific discovery has ever caused Biblical creationists to have to change their stand.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »