Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Acid attack on Afghan schoolgirls

(Read 4788 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Acid attack on Afghan schoolgirls
     OP - November 13, 2008, 12:48 PM

...while wearing their burkas.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7724505.stm
  • Re: Acid attack on Afghan schoolgirls
     Reply #1 - November 13, 2008, 01:15 PM

As usual the fanatics target the innocent and the weak of the society  Cry

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #2 - November 13, 2008, 01:25 PM

Ignorant prats.  They probly had no education to speak of themselves, and so can't stand the sight of anyone else, especially girls, going to school.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - November 13, 2008, 03:34 PM

cretinous, moronic throwbacks.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #4 - November 25, 2008, 09:44 AM

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan ? Afghan police have arrested 10 Taliban militants involved in an acid attack this month against 15 girls and teachers walking to school in southern Afghanistan, a provincial governor said Tuesday.

"Several" of the arrested militants have confessed to taking part in the acid attack, said Kandahar Gov. Rahmatullah Raufi. He declined to say exactly how many confessed.

High-ranking Taliban fighters paid the militants a total of $2,000 to carry out the attack, Raufi said. The attackers came from Pakistan but were Afghan nationals, said Doud Doud, an Interior Ministry official.

The attackers squirted the acid from water bottles onto three groups of students and teachers walking to school in Kandahar city on Nov. 12. Several girls suffered burns to the face and were hospitalized. One teenager couldn't open her eyes days after the attack, which sparked condemnations from around the world.

After the investigation is complete, the accused will be tried in open court, said Raufi.

One of the attack's victims, a teacher named Nuskaal who was burned through her burqa, called Tuesday for a harsh punishment for the attackers.

"If these people are found guilty, the government should throw the same acid on these criminals. After that they should be hanged," said Nuskaal, who like many Afghans goes by one name.

President Hamid Karzai earlier this month called for a public execution of the perpetrators.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20081125/AS.Afghanistan/

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - November 25, 2008, 10:46 AM

I don't believe the death penalty would be good enough to for them. It would just make martyrs out of them in some warped minds.
    I think that they should be given 10 years hard labour and reminded , every day, of the wrong they've done.
    That hard labour should be done on building schools for girls.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #6 - November 25, 2008, 10:49 AM

I don't believe the death penalty would be good enough to for them. It would just make martyrs out of them in some warped minds.
    I think that they should be given 10 years hard labour and reminded , every day, of the wrong they've done.

+1
     Reply #7 - November 25, 2008, 10:59 AM

+1

I think they should add chemical castration to the mix. Almost any man cringes at the thought. I would think extremists like them would hate it even more. No children, let alone male ones. And with luck, over time, it would become permanent.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #8 - November 25, 2008, 11:11 AM

Whilst being flogged by a whip  yes
     Reply #9 - November 25, 2008, 11:33 AM

How about this for punishment; make them live for a month as Afghan women?  That out to reform those bastards!  piggy

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #10 - November 25, 2008, 11:50 AM

How about this for punishment; make them live for a month as Afghan women?  That out to reform those bastards!  piggy

That's what the chemical castration is for. Since to most men, without that little thing, they are women. Then you can dress them as women.  Smiley

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »