Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sex gets better with age, study says

(Read 10166 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Sex gets better with age, study says
     Reply #30 - November 09, 2008, 10:13 AM

In that case, try Rammstein!  bunny

I have  bunny, awesome music.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - November 09, 2008, 10:18 AM

In that case, try Rammstein!  bunny

I have  bunny, awesome music.

yep, am just listening to "Ohne Dich". One of my favs!  Afro
     Reply #32 - November 09, 2008, 10:46 AM

So I was googeing, I googled "is it better to have sex or be one up on her?" and I found this article:

Dare I ask ... why?Huh?Huh?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #33 - November 09, 2008, 10:59 AM

It's Tut. Meh.  cool2

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #34 - November 09, 2008, 11:11 AM

Good point .

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #35 - November 09, 2008, 05:49 PM

Rubbish. And the quality of the sex doesn´t depend on how firm your buttocks are... though your chances of having any improve with the firmness!  cool2

Afro Exactly, I need to get back to the gym.  As soon as I deal with one of my expensive vices then I am dedicating my self to gym gym gym gym gym.  bunny

Gym is fine. But don´t obsess about looks, Berbs. A man who CARES for you wants more than a lean, mean fucking machine for his bed.

yes

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #36 - November 09, 2008, 05:59 PM

http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/06/images/060419.sex.pdf

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1557393

Smiley

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #37 - November 09, 2008, 06:02 PM

Monthly or more frequent sexual activity was associated with younger age, higher income, being in a significant relationship, a history of moderate alcohol use, and lower body mass index (BMI)

I could see that being true, my libido hits rock bottom when I feel fat. When I'm happy with my body then it's a whole othr story.  Cheesy

Reply #38 - November 09, 2008, 06:29 PM

Monthly or more frequent sexual activity was associated with younger age, higher income, being in a significant relationship, a history of moderate alcohol use, and lower body mass index (BMI)

I could see that being true, my libido hits rock bottom when I feel fat. When I'm happy with my body then it's a whole othr story.  Cheesy

You have a purty libido, whether you think you are thin, or fat... Wink

hugs

Reply #39 - November 09, 2008, 06:36 PM

hugs

What does a libido look like? Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #40 - November 09, 2008, 06:42 PM

hugs

Well now, if I tell you, it takes all the fun out of it.  grin12

Reply #41 - November 09, 2008, 06:45 PM

It's near the G spot, if you don't know what it looks like then you must never have been near the G spot. aloofandbored0

Reply #42 - November 09, 2008, 06:50 PM

It's near the G spot, if you don't know what it looks like then you must never have been near the G spot. aloofandbored0

And the G spot, is that like Wi-Fi spots?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #43 - November 09, 2008, 06:51 PM

Berbs dear, don't forget the A-F spots, you have to go through those first.  whistling2

It's all fun.  grin12

Reply #44 - November 09, 2008, 11:00 PM

I'm not celibate by choice, just need the right person to waltz into my life and I'm there.  dance

Oh, the infamous Mr Right, eh? Well, until you find him, how about going for Mr Right Now to sate yourself?

I used to listen to Gangsta Rap in my younger days. Imagine how disappointed I felt when I found out the G–Spot was actually the Grafenberg Spot and not a local hang–out for cool–assed gangstaz!

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #45 - November 10, 2008, 12:09 AM

It is some consolation for those of us who have abstained during the best years of our lives. I have found Mr Right, but gosh darn it, I can't do anything yet with my parents threatening to lose it. I can go right now and spend the weekend with him. And why don't I? Because they'd know what I was up to and probably kill themselves. Any ideas how to get out of this pickle whilst still living with them because I'm jobless and broke?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
     Reply #46 - November 10, 2008, 08:12 AM

Nah, I think it only gets better for women. Men lose some... eh... stamina, while women gain it.  cool2

What stamina? will women like, just learn to be better at just sitting there and be more comfortable on the couch?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #47 - November 10, 2008, 08:20 AM

It is some consolation for those of us who have abstained during the best years of our lives. I have found Mr Right, but gosh darn it, I can't do anything yet with my parents threatening to lose it. I can go right now and spend the weekend with him. And why don't I? Because they'd know what I was up to and probably kill themselves. Any ideas how to get out of this pickle whilst still living with them because I'm jobless and broke?

Get a female friend to cover for you and make out your staying with her?

Get a job? aloofandbored0 lol

That does sound like a pickle Thinking hard

Reply #48 - November 10, 2008, 03:56 PM

Nah, I think it only gets better for women. Men lose some... eh... stamina, while women gain it.  cool2

What stamina? will women like, just learn to be better at just sitting there and be more comfortable on the couch?

That's what I was thinking.

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #49 - November 10, 2008, 03:58 PM

Anyways, any woman who accepts and has the patience for any "clumsiness" is okay in my book. they seem to have all the buttons, tell me which ones. They're the experts in bodily relations, not me.

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #50 - November 11, 2008, 11:20 AM

Get a female friend to cover for you and make out your staying with her?

Get a job? aloofandbored0 lol

That does sound like a pickle Thinking hard

They'll see right through my disguise because I've never stayed over with friends, or hardly ever. I'm trying to do that now, but it's a bit late. Even if I moved out, they'd probably still kill themselves knowing what i'd be up to. My mistake was to be truthful regarding my views on premarital relations. Once you've crossed that threshold of 'filthy thinking', they'd never believe you if you say you've changed your mind. *Throws hands up in the air*. Oh me, what to do, what to do!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
     Reply #51 - November 11, 2008, 09:45 PM

Are they really going to kill themselves? Really?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #52 - November 12, 2008, 12:00 AM

I don't think so. If they did they'd be the biggest bastards in the world because they have other children and a grandchild. But they do have high blood pressure.

Reply #53 - November 12, 2008, 01:48 AM

I don't think so. If they did they'd be the biggest bastards in the world because they have other children and a grandchild. But they do have high blood pressure.

So... in other words, their heads will explode? 

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »