Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sex gets better with age, study says

(Read 10160 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sex gets better with age, study says
     OP - November 08, 2008, 10:11 PM

So I was googeing, I googled "is it better to have sex or be one up on her?" and I found this article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25593696/

• Re: Sex gets better with age, study says
     Reply #1 - November 08, 2008, 11:07 PM

Well it sure got better with age for Muhammad…

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #2 - November 08, 2008, 11:22 PM

Nah, I think it only gets better for women. Men lose some... eh... stamina, while women gain it.  cool2
     Reply #3 - November 09, 2008, 08:28 AM

Well if sex gets better with age, I am still not reaping the benefits  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - November 09, 2008, 08:42 AM

Yeah but by the time you're 93 it'll be awesome.  dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #5 - November 09, 2008, 08:49 AM

Yeah but by the time you're 93 it'll be awesome.  dance

As long as I keep my clothes on and do it in the dark.  Cheesy

Which leads me to my next question, why in the hell does a womans sexual appetite increase at a time in her life when age is ravaging her body? 

What was evolution thinking of?  Roll Eyes

Reply #6 - November 09, 2008, 08:51 AM

Well I don't know if it actually does. I mean some women have a high sex drive when they're young and some don't. Some have a low sex drive at any age. Are there any reliable studies which show that on average women get increasing sex drive as they age?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #7 - November 09, 2008, 08:57 AM

Well I don't know if it actually does. I mean some women have a high sex drive when they're young and some don't. Some have a low sex drive at any age. Are there any reliable studies which show that on average women get increasing sex drive as they age?

Google is not my friend  Cry

I can't find anything apart from people chatting, or mini articles with no studies attached.

Reply #8 - November 09, 2008, 09:26 AM

well, duh - you claim to be celibate at this point in your life, so  -  duh again!  Tongue

Reply #9 - November 09, 2008, 09:31 AM

well, duh - you claim to be celibate at this point in your life, so  -  duh again!  Tongue

I'm not celibate by choice, just need the right person to waltz into my life and I'm there.  dance

Reply #10 - November 09, 2008, 09:33 AM

I'm not celibate by choice, just need the right person to waltz into my life and I'm there.  dance

Guess that´s when you will find out!  Wink
     Reply #11 - November 09, 2008, 09:36 AM

here´s an hypothesis: sex gets better for women with age, because the men they are with are more experienced, and thus less clumsy. Young men are overrated. Cheesy
     Reply #12 - November 09, 2008, 09:36 AM

Why our sex drive increases as our beauty decreases?  wacko

Reply #13 - November 09, 2008, 09:38 AM

Why our sex drive increases as our beauty decreases?  wacko

the question is not about the sex drive, but about how GOOD sex is. Experience gives one a measure of confidence, which also has a lot to do with it, I suppose. Women are less apt to just "let it happen", but actually know and are capable to communicate their own desires.

Also, unless we are talking elderly, one isn´t necessarily the most beautiful when very young. I certainly look better now, than I did ten years ago.  cool2

Btw - see my hypothesis above...  whistling2
     Reply #14 - November 09, 2008, 09:41 AM

The sad thing is... it´s wasted on most men.  Cry
     Reply #15 - November 09, 2008, 09:42 AM

here´s an hypothesis: sex gets better for women with age, because the men they are with are more experienced, and thus less clumsy. Young men are overrated. Cheesy

I can handle clumsiness, what's worse is an older guy who is so sure he is experienced and unprepared to take some pointers on what drastically needs to be improved on.

Young men also have the stamina to keep up.  Cheesy

Reply #16 - November 09, 2008, 09:43 AM

the question is not about the sex drive, but about how GOOD sex is. Experience gives one a measure of confidence, which also has a lot to do with it, I suppose. Women are less apt to just "let it happen", but actually know and are capable to communicate their own desires.

Also, unless we are talking elderly, one isn´t necessarily the most beautiful when very young. I certainly look better now, than I did ten years ago.  cool2

I don't  Cheesy

Reply #17 - November 09, 2008, 09:43 AM

I can handle clumsiness, what's worse is an older guy who is so sure he is experienced and unprepared to take some pointers on what drastically needs to be improved on.

Young men also have the stamina to keep up.  Cheesy

A really experienced man knows how to take pointers... and/or doesn´t need them. Afro
     Reply #18 - November 09, 2008, 09:44 AM

I don't  Cheesy

Rubbish. And the quality of the sex doesn´t depend on how firm your buttocks are... though your chances of having any improve with the firmness!  cool2
     Reply #19 - November 09, 2008, 09:45 AM

A really experienced man knows how to take pointers... and/or doesn´t need them. Afro

Well I truly look forward to meeting such a man, the only thing is at our age they are usually already taken, or they like to go shopping with us  Tongue, or there is a bloody good reason they are not taken already.  Cheesy

Reply #20 - November 09, 2008, 09:46 AM

Rubbish. And the quality of the sex doesn´t depend on how firm your buttocks are... though your chances of having any improve with the firmness!  cool2

Afro Exactly, I need to get back to the gym.  As soon as I deal with one of my expensive vices then I am dedicating my self to gym gym gym gym gym.  bunny

Reply #21 - November 09, 2008, 09:46 AM

Well I truly look forward to meeting such a man, the only thing is at our age they are usually already taken, or they like to go shopping with us  Tongue, or there is a bloody good reason they are not taken already.  Cheesy

At OUR age?? Berbs, when I was your age, I was YOUNG, and there were PLENTY of single men around!  Roll Eyes Talk to me again, when you are MY age... Cry
     Reply #22 - November 09, 2008, 09:47 AM

Afro Exactly, I need to get back to the gym.  As soon as I deal with one of my expensive vices then I am dedicating my self to gym gym gym gym gym.  bunny

Gym is fine. But don´t obsess about looks, Berbs. A man who CARES for you wants more than a lean, mean fucking machine for his bed.
     Reply #23 - November 09, 2008, 09:51 AM

Actually, right now, am pretty much put off men. Waste of time, all of them. Convent is the way to go!  Afro
     Reply #24 - November 09, 2008, 09:54 AM

I'm not ready for the convent yet Dio, I'll meet you there in 10 yrs when have totally given up. aloofandbored0

Reply #25 - November 09, 2008, 09:56 AM

I'm not ready for the convent yet Dio, I'll meet you there in 10 yrs when have totally given up. aloofandbored0

Sigh... see ya, then. There are some really nice ones in Tuscanny, I hear...  mysmilie_977

here´s some totally unrelated but funny and feelgood music - German hip-hop, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZjj76u0Yg&feature=related
     Reply #26 - November 09, 2008, 09:58 AM

Cheesy Looks like the local football team.

Reply #27 - November 09, 2008, 09:59 AM

Cheesy Looks like the local football team.

Actually, they are pretty good -  a band called "Seeed". Hip hop, reggae, funk... bit of everything.  dance
     Reply #28 - November 09, 2008, 10:04 AM

Well going by what I saw they aren't my cup of tea  Wink

Give me an album full of people screaming in pain signmuahaha

Reply #29 - November 09, 2008, 10:11 AM

Well going by what I saw they aren't my cup of tea  Wink

Give me an album full of people screaming in pain signmuahaha

In that case, try Rammstein!  bunny
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »