Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A New member named elle

(Read 46154 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: A New member named elle
     Reply #150 - November 12, 2008, 01:08 PM

But I am still doing research in all religions and cultures. I could one day write a book.

Please no. Cry

Ha Ha.
     Reply #151 - November 12, 2008, 01:09 PM

whatabastor, I wanted to find out about Islam and to understand why Islam has such a strong influence on 1.2 billion people. That is why I have done a lot of research about Islam, but I have not studied Islam in isolation because it is one of the important cultures of our universe, I have also attempted to understand Islam's inaction with Hinduism, Christianity, even Communism and Capitalism. I doubt if I will ever stop learning something new each day. But I am still doing research in all religions and cultures. I could one day write a book.

Believe me when I tell you I began by researching, my own roots, and then "British Colonial History" then WWII.  All this captivated my imagination, and one thing led to the next. I am still learning and hence I am here.

If you are going back to the colonial history, plz do not be like one of those euro-self-bashers. Make sure to at least study the pre-colonial as well to get a good idea how the colonial take-overs started.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #152 - November 12, 2008, 01:18 PM

whatabastor, I wanted to find out about Islam and to understand why Islam has such a strong influence on 1.2 billion people. That is why I have done a lot of research about Islam, but I have not studied Islam in isolation because it is one of the important cultures of our universe, I have also attempted to understand Islam's inaction with Hinduism, Christianity, even Communism and Capitalism. I doubt if I will ever stop learning something new each day. But I am still doing research in all religions and cultures. I could one day write a book.

Believe me when I tell you I began by researching, my own roots, and then "British Colonial History" then WWII.  All this captivated my imagination, and one thing led to the next. I am still learning and hence I am here.

If you are going back to the colonial history, plz do not be like one of those euro-self-bashers. Make sure to at least study the pre-colonial as well to get a good idea how the colonial take-overs started.

When is the wedding? You two were made for each other. Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #153 - November 12, 2008, 01:43 PM

[/quote]

Baal, what is so particularly pertinent in "pre-colonial" history? Surely anyone writing about history has his own boundaries to define?
     Reply #154 - November 12, 2008, 02:39 PM

Baal, what is so particularly pertinent in "pre-colonial" history? Surely anyone writing about history has his own boundaries to define?

Oh Crap, you *did* start from the colonial onwards.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #155 - November 12, 2008, 03:50 PM

Baal, Did I? dance
     Reply #156 - November 12, 2008, 05:12 PM

Baal, Did I? dance

And you talk in cryptic, great.

Reply #157 - November 12, 2008, 05:16 PM

Would you prefer Hindi? Wink
     Reply #158 - November 12, 2008, 05:18 PM

Would you prefer Hindi? Wink

Beware Elle, I am really good at it.
     Reply #159 - November 12, 2008, 05:20 PM

Baal, Did I? dance

True love. Baal'll be getting his toy soldiers out in a minute. Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #160 - November 12, 2008, 05:21 PM

I was address Baal with a bit of sarcasm.
     Reply #161 - November 12, 2008, 05:22 PM

I am really sorry Baal & Elle. I don't want to hurt any of u.
    Just I thought, mixture of Baal and Elle can be 'Balle Balle' and we all can dance.  
     Reply #162 - November 12, 2008, 05:23 PM

learn2: What is stopping you?
     Reply #163 - November 12, 2008, 05:24 PM

learn2: What is stopping you?

I am in the office with pathetic code  Cry
     Reply #164 - November 12, 2008, 05:28 PM

Is dancing Halal or Haram?
     Reply #165 - November 12, 2008, 05:31 PM

Is dancing Halal or Haram?

Haram if done with opposite gender, with the use of instruments according to salafis mostly. Sufis don't mind it. Sometimes they even dance in spiritual ectasy.
     Reply #166 - November 12, 2008, 05:32 PM

In Morocco dancing is halal as long as it is done with only women present, and then none of the head swaying that some of the women do because the jinn will possess you.

Morocco has a funny version of Islam sometimes.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #167 - November 12, 2008, 05:34 PM

Elle,
    I forgot to add this:

Thanks for putting trust in me. I have answered the question with best of my ability. After that Allah knows the best.
     Reply #168 - November 12, 2008, 05:34 PM

Tell me something then, why are female dancers always so explicit and erotic especially when it is the men who are watching? What are the women trying to arouse? and Why?
     Reply #169 - November 12, 2008, 05:35 PM

Tell me something then, why are female dancers always so explicit and erotic especially when it is the men who are watching? What are the women trying to arouse? and Why?

You are kidding, you need sex education too?  wacko

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #170 - November 12, 2008, 05:37 PM

Cheesy The mind Elle,
    Which inturn makes soft, smooth little thingy hard.
     Reply #171 - November 12, 2008, 05:37 PM

I am really sorry Baal & Elle. I don't want to hurt any of u.
    Just I thought, mixture of Baal and Elle can be 'Balle Balle' and we all can dance. 

dance   

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #172 - November 12, 2008, 06:54 PM

Cheesy The mind Elle,
    Which inturn makes soft, smooth little thingy hard.

See what I mean? It's all in the mind! Sounds like you may know what you are talking about?

Reply #173 - November 12, 2008, 07:17 PM

Um,  for the same reason that strippers are so explicit and erotic, especially when men are watching?  You do know that in the Muslim world, generally speaking, only a 'certain type' of woman dances like that and in front of men, right?  I'm cautiously optimistic about you, but so far, it seems like you're here to tell all of us who actually grew up or practised Islam and have Muslim families what our former religion was all about and what we were all about.

[this space for rent]
     Reply #174 - November 12, 2008, 07:26 PM

fading, then tell us your version or is that a secret?
     Reply #175 - November 12, 2008, 09:50 PM

Sorry, I am not familiar with FFI so please let me have a link. Would you prefer I go there?

FFS, are you really not familiar with FFI, you joined there on 31st July 2007 

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #176 - November 12, 2008, 09:58 PM

Ahem, are you certain this is the same person?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #177 - November 12, 2008, 10:00 PM

Sorry, I am not familiar with FFI so please let me have a link. Would you prefer I go there?

FFS, are you really not familiar with FFI,  you joined there on 31st July 2007

Calm down, AJ.  Anyone could call themselves Elle over the Internet, doesn't make it the same person.  There's a Sparky on another forum too, whose atheist views make it quite clear that he isn't our Sparky.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #178 - November 12, 2008, 10:10 PM

He/She started the same topic on quran over there.

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #179 - November 12, 2008, 10:11 PM

It seems by elle's own admission that he has indeed been a member of FFI for over a year.

I don't want to comment on another poster's actions but elle's claim of not knowing that FFI had a forum doesn't comes across as being entirely straight in my opinion.
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »