Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Well, Obama did it.

(Read 40858 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Well, Obama did it.
     Reply #30 - November 05, 2008, 09:50 AM

Oh, you can easily google that. He consistently opposes any restrictions on abortion. CF "partial birth" stuff.

Partial birth abortion >>> vomit

I did - check my amended post - with link to the Washington Post, which is hardly a McCain supporting paper.

Go on, find us the link Dio!!!

Reply #31 - November 05, 2008, 09:51 AM

I used sheikh google.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #32 - November 05, 2008, 09:53 AM

I used sheikh google.

What´s that? I just used google, and came up with that Washintonpost.com thing I posted...
     Reply #33 - November 05, 2008, 09:54 AM

I used sheikh google.

What´s that? I just used google, and came up with that Washintonpost.com thing I posted...

LOL dio it's just a dumb way of saying I googled it  Tongue

I found it anyway, I can't believe (well I can) that he opposed a ban on partial birth abortions, that's revolting.

Reply #34 - November 05, 2008, 09:55 AM

Oh, you can easily google that. He consistently opposes any restrictions on abortion. CF "partial birth" stuff.

I did - check my amended post - with link to the Washington Post, which is hardly a McCain supporting paper.

Sounds reasonable to me, the piece is an obvious attempt to smear him. Where is the link about his mother, that sounds interesting, if true.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #35 - November 05, 2008, 10:00 AM

Sounds reasonable to me, the piece is an obvious attempt to smear him. Where is the link about his mother, that sounds interesting, if true.

what attempt to smear him? His voting record in the senate etc is public! Here´s another source http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27035396/

I didn´t say he went as far as to renounce his mother - just that he only refers to his black side, playing the "black power politics" card etc.
     Reply #36 - November 05, 2008, 10:03 AM

All's fair in love and war (politics) I guess.  He knew what to use like any presidential candidate does, they play on their strengths and playing the race card was a definate strength that had to be taken advantage of.

Reply #37 - November 05, 2008, 10:04 AM

All's fair in love and war (politics) I guess.  He knew what to use like any presidential candidate does, they play on their strengths and playing the race card was a definate strength that had to be taken advantage of.

Considering the church he chose to attend for twenty odd years, Berbs, I think it goes a bit further than that... if any non-minority candidate had gone to such a church, he´d be political cat-meat. He had to renounce it, once somebody actually published the sermons they dished out there...
     Reply #38 - November 05, 2008, 10:08 AM

I didn´t say he went as far as to renounce his mother - just that he only refers to his black side, playing the "black power politics" card etc.

Rubbish - He's always praising his dear ol momma

"When I think about my mother," Obama told me recently, "I think that there was a certain combination of being very grounded in who she was, what she believed in. But also a certain recklessness. I think she was always searching for something. She wasn't comfortable seeing her life confined to a certain box."

Doesn't seem to be 'obviously trying to forget' his mother in the mass of quotes about her. Strange statement to make.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #39 - November 05, 2008, 10:10 AM

Considering the church he chose to attend for twenty odd years, Berbs, I think it goes a bit further than that... if any non-minority candidate had gone to such a church, he´d be political cat-meat. He had to renounce it, once somebody actually published the sermons they dished out there...

That's the same for all religionists, there will always come a time when you have to eat your words. or look a hypocrite. At least he doesn't have God telling him to invade countries - yet.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #40 - November 05, 2008, 10:10 AM

Rubbish - He's always praising his dear ol momma

"When I think about my mother," Obama told me recently, "I think that there was a certain combination of being very grounded in who she was, what she believed in. But also a certain recklessness. I think she was always searching for something. She wasn't comfortable seeing her life confined to a certain box."

Doesn't seem to be 'obviously trying to forget' his mother in the mass of quotes about her. Strange statement to make.

Does he ever praisingly mention HER Wasp heritage? Or did he chose to go to a church, that preached about how bad, bad, BAAAAD "da man" is?
     Reply #41 - November 05, 2008, 10:11 AM

That's the same for all religionists, there will always come a time when you have to eat your words. or look a hypocrite. At least he doesn't have God telling him to invade countries - yet.

Complete and utter bollocks, Jack. Your admiration for the obama-messiah clouds your rational faculties.
     Reply #42 - November 05, 2008, 10:12 AM

Does he ever praisingly mention HER Wasp heritage?

Why should he? It's not here being elected is it? What is your beef with his damn mother!

Ha Ha.
     Reply #43 - November 05, 2008, 10:13 AM

Complete and utter bollocks, Jack. Your admiration for the obama-messiah clouds your rational faculties.

Yeah, I'm so enamoured by him, I've written him off before he even starts. I think you have a hidden statement here and I'm trying to work out what it is.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #44 - November 05, 2008, 10:13 AM

Why should he? It's not here being elected is it? What is your beef with his damn mother!

My beef is with HIS obvious racism. And America is still mainly White, if not anglo-saxon protestant.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #45 - November 05, 2008, 10:15 AM

My beef is with HIS obvious racism. And America is still mainly White, if not anglo-saxon protestant.  Roll Eyes

I find it ludicrous that you can call him racist.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #46 - November 05, 2008, 10:16 AM

I find it ludicrous that you can call him racist.

Yeah - because only whites (from both sides) can be racist, and if a non-white riles against how vile, disgusting and generally speaking superflous whites are, it´s okay, right?  Roll Eyes
     Reply #47 - November 05, 2008, 10:17 AM

Yeah - because only whites (from both sides) can be racist, and if a non-white riles against how vile, disgusting and generally speaking superflous whites are, it´s okay, right?  Roll Eyes

He said that? Quote plz.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #48 - November 05, 2008, 10:18 AM

He said that? Quote plz.

Check out the church he went to for over 20 years... the one that says just the same stuff all the idiot religionists say, you know... which is why he had to renounce it, once people got wind of it in oh-so-non-religious America.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #49 - November 05, 2008, 10:19 AM

Can you link us to a quote in which Obama rants about how vile, disgusting and superfluous white people are?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #50 - November 05, 2008, 10:20 AM

He said that? Quote plz.

Check out the church he went to for over 20 years... the one that says just the same stuff all the idiot religionists say, you know... which is why he had to renounce it, once people got wind of it in oh-so-non-religious America.  Roll Eyes

Not interested in a church, just that quote ta Afro

Ahhh! I just got the hidden statement - he (and mum) goes/used  to go to a church Dio dassaproves of, that isn't the same as the one she attends. Got it Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #51 - November 05, 2008, 10:32 AM

Can you hear that? The sound of a Catholic going underground as she yet again wonders why people look at her funny when she criticises other people's beliefs whistling2

Ha Ha.
     Reply #52 - November 05, 2008, 10:36 AM

I wouldn't trust anyone who went to a church for over twenty years. Maybe that's what Dio means? Huh?

Reply #53 - November 05, 2008, 10:36 AM

Can you hear that? The sound of a Catholic going underground as she yet again wonders why people look at her funny when she criticises other people's beliefs whistling2

Well - it´s obvious why people look funny at YOU. You are delusional is why.  Roll Eyes

I don´t give a rat´s fart about him not being catholic (was any of the candidates? ) - but I do care about him being part of a church (or any other organisation - church or black panthers or KKK - ssdd), that talks like  his does.
     Reply #54 - November 05, 2008, 10:37 AM

It´s really funny... you two aren´t even Americans, and yet you´ve fallen for the Obama-messiah hook, line and sinker!  wacko
     Reply #55 - November 05, 2008, 10:40 AM

Bollocks. Jack has already made it clear that he expects no miracles from Obama. I don't expect miracles from the bloke either. I do think he's a better option than the alternative at this point in time and I wish him luck because he'll bloody well need it. That's all.

Reply #56 - November 05, 2008, 10:41 AM

Well - it´s obvious why people look funny at YOU. You are delusional is why.  Roll Eyes

I don´t give a rat´s fart about him not being catholic (was any of the candidates? ) - but I do care about him being part of a church (or any other organisation - church or black panthers or KKK - ssdd), that talks like  his does.

I'm delusional, hey, you're the one that believes all that religious junk, not me. For a board that is so obviously designed for those out of religion, it is amzing how you keep on taking pot shots at other faiths, as if being a catholic was not at all ridiculous. It's been pointed out before how hypocritical that is, and yet when ever you get the chance, you're in there.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #57 - November 05, 2008, 10:42 AM

Bollocks. Jack has already made it clear that he expects no miracles from Obama. I don't expect miracles from the bloke either. I do think he's a better option than the alternative at this point in time and I wish him luck because he'll bloody well need it. That's all.

Sure, that´s why Jack goes all personal, when his NON-hero isn´t worshipped sufficiently.  Roll Eyes

read this about Obama "distancing" himself from his "spiritual advisor" - sounds  a lot like "but I didn´t inhale" to me... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article3555561.ece
     Reply #58 - November 05, 2008, 10:42 AM

Oh and by the way sweetheart, you're in no position to knock anyone  for falling for a messiah hook, line and sinker. Cheesy

Reply #59 - November 05, 2008, 10:42 AM

Oh and by the way sweetheart, you're in no position to knock anyone  for falling for a messiah hook, line and sinker. Cheesy

Open goal!!!  Cheesy

Ha Ha.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »