Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Well, Obama did it.

(Read 40897 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Well, Obama did it.
     Reply #210 - November 13, 2008, 04:37 PM

It´s YOU who seems to "have it for me" and "gets all worked up"

That's just not true. Dio, if you go around calling people 'Obama lovers' or whatever it is, it provokes. It is annoying when someone claims something on your behalf, as you pointed out by being called an Obama 'hater'. Then when people defend themselves, you often take it as your cue to get personally offended.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #211 - November 13, 2008, 04:54 PM

That's just not true. Dio, if you go around calling people 'Obama lovers' or whatever it is, it provokes. It is annoying when someone claims something on your behalf, as you pointed out by being called an Obama 'hater'. Then when people defend themselves, you often take it as your cue to get personally offended.

I only mentioned Turqouise, after she singled me out, Jack-o... as one of the shocking, shocking bigots, who didn´t faint at the mention of the Great one´s victory and replied, now that she kept mentioning me! Pretty annyoing, too, I think.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #212 - November 13, 2008, 05:47 PM

I only mentioned Turqouise, after she singled me out, Jack-o... as one of the shocking, shocking bigots, who didn´t faint at the mention of the Great one´s victory and replied, now that she kept mentioning me! Pretty annyoing, too, I think. 
     Roll Eyes

I said you sounded like a bigot, but also said that I apologize if I am wrong.  But you seem to be rather angry, lighten up a bit.  Maybe you don't hate Obama but it sounds as if you do.  Do not think you are infallible, in fact Jesus may be frowning upon you.
     Reply #213 - November 14, 2008, 05:30 PM

Catholic Priest Calls Vote for Obama a Mortal Sin

A Catholic priest in South Carolina has decided that the democratic act of casting a vote is, in some cases, a mortal sin. Therefore, he has decided that parishioners who voted for Barack Obama are not entitled to the grace of Jesus Christ through communion until they've done penance.

"Voting for a pro-abortion politician when a plausible pro-life alternative exists constitutes material cooperation with intrinsic evil, and those Catholics who do so place themselves outside of the full communion of Christ's Church and under the judgment of divine law," Rev. Jay Scott Newman wrote in a letter to parishioners at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Greenville.

"Persons in this condition should not receive Holy Communion until and unless they are reconciled to God in the Sacrament of Penance, lest they eat and drink their own condemnation."

Perhaps I'm not the best person to question any clergy person's right to deny the body and blood and grace of Christ to any Christian. I'm a Methodist and we'll serve communion to just about anyone with a pulse.

But really?

Newman is denying communion not to those who have conducted or received an abortion, and not to those who enact laws that allow for abortion, but to those who cast a vote for a candidate who supports abortion rights. In effect, he's saying that thinking is now mortal sin. He's saying that having an opinion is a mortal sin. He's saying that freedom of speech and thought is a mortal sin.

I wonder what would happen if parishioners could elect their own priests.

Thanks Catholic Priest-O  Afro

Cheesy Cheesy

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #214 - November 14, 2008, 05:38 PM

Amusing. I wonder what Ratzinger would make of this. It's probably worth asking him just for shitz n giggles. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #215 - November 14, 2008, 06:00 PM

Great,  so he denies communion to all those who voted Barak, but I wonder if this Catholic Priest-O will also deny communion to those hundreds of pedophile catholic Priest-O's ?

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #216 - November 22, 2008, 01:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LqxEhC9EEg

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »