Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad the Explorer?!

(Read 7000 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad the Explorer?!
     OP - November 01, 2008, 10:39 PM

Hey guys,

I'm here at my cousin. I've shown him some of the hilarious, satirical pictures depicting Jesus riding a dinosaur or holding one in his arms. Needless to say, I've been laughing my ass off. In my usual atheistic, devilish ways I've thought about creating a similar picture about (now's the time to burry your head in the sand if you're sensitive) Muhammad!

Here you go, enjoy the delicious blasphemy:

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
  • Re: Muhammad the Explorer?!
     Reply #1 - November 01, 2008, 10:49 PM

How many Muslims are YEC's?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - November 01, 2008, 11:43 PM

What's a YEC?

I like the picture Aziz.

"Poor human nature, what horrible crimes have been committed in thy name!"
    - Emma Goldman
     Reply #3 - November 02, 2008, 12:42 AM

What's a YEC?

I like the picture Aziz.

Yeah, it needs some retouching though. I just quickly edited the images together (with a program I don't know very well, it's GIMP - a pain in the ass.)

I personally haven't ever heard of a Muslim who's a YEC, neither in real life nor on the internet.
    A YEC is a young earth creationist. That species is usually found among Christians and they actually believe that the earth is only ca. 6000 years old based on calculations made on the age of generations going back to Adam and Eve, all mentioned in the Bible. It's crazy, but there certainly are crazier things in Christianity (and other religions, too.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to receiving my Islamic Emmy (a fatwa) in the field of "Outrageous Blasphemy against the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) - may the Kafiroon be baked in Hell."

Next thing I could do is a Pokemon monster version of our dear Muhammad.

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #4 - November 02, 2008, 12:51 AM

I don't think many muslims are 'YEC's. Except maybe nuts like Harun Yahya.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #5 - November 02, 2008, 01:21 AM

I don't think many muslims are 'YEC's. Except maybe nuts like Harun Yahya.

I'm not sure but I think he's an OEC (old earth creationist.)

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #6 - November 02, 2008, 06:53 AM

Speaking of him I found an email from his lawyers in the admin inbox the other day. Apparently they were kinda miffed that their client wasn't held in high regard worldwide.  Cheesy

Reply #7 - November 02, 2008, 08:10 AM

Yep, he makes a clear point of being an Old Earth fan, Aziz. Every other idea that's ever entered his head is potty. Neil

We are not here to fight religion. We are here to make religion irrelevant. NM
     Reply #8 - November 02, 2008, 02:47 PM

Speaking of him I found an email from his lawyers in the admin inbox the other day. Apparently they were kinda miffed that their client wasn't held in high regard worldwide.  Cheesy

Wow, so what's Adnan Oktar and his gang demanding from you? I guess he wants us to stop raping him with our harsh and critical words. Sorry Adnan, but that's not gonna happen! How does your ass feel lately? I guess it's still trying to recover from the violent anal penetration inflicted by the conviction you received from a Turkish court. You appealed the verdict, though I hope you bring some vaseline with you if you really have to go to prison, might make you "more fit for survival" there.
    I remember reading about him in an online Turkish article, which was about parents grieving about the loss of their student daughter to Oktar's organization. The mother said that "in the old days there used to be malicious men who would force weak or naive girls into prostitution, but now there are also people like Adnan Oktar." Holy shit, dude! What the fuck have you been doin with your God-ridden life? Spreading ignorance and immorality around the globe, yeah that sounds much like a Holy Fucking Man of God! Hope you suffocate on your pretend innocence and pretend piety, rather than on the cocks in prison.

Hey, Adnan, if you read this, could you do me a favor and send me a nice and shiny copy of "The Atlas of Creation"? Sorry for my words above, but I beg you Sir! I'm sure it could serve me well as a little stool or a door stopper. Oh, since it got so shiny pics of various animals I'm sure my nieces would love to get their hands on it, to cut them out and actually do something useful with them.

Man I believed the crap this man has been propagating when I was a teenager. To the point that I was trying to convince my classmates of the falseness of the Theory of Evolution. Thankfully, I rejected the bullshit after a few months and spared myself more embarassment.

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #9 - November 02, 2008, 08:20 PM

Well apparently there complaint was about a link Anti-jihadist had posted in one of his threads (which got "archived' in my latest little debacle). They were threatening to use the Turkish courts to have our site blocked in Turkey if the link wasn't removed.

The link in question appears to have been removed from the net anyway so I simply replied to their email noting this and saying I assumed no action was necessary on our part. Not that I would have been greatly inclined to jump to their commands anyway. Pandering to the egos of the likes of Oktar is not high on my agenda.

Reply #10 - November 03, 2008, 11:18 AM

Yahya is (allegedly) suing Richard Dawkins trough a Turkish court and has already got the Dawkins Foundation website banned in the country for libel -- which, in Turkey, appears to be defined as blatantly and mischievously telling the plain truth.

This response in a talk from Richard Dawkins himself (the video is an absolte scream in parts) was filmed last month at theCouncil of Ex-Muslims Conference: http://richarddawkins.net/article,3239,n,n

Cheers. Neil

We are not here to fight religion. We are here to make religion irrelevant. NM
     Reply #11 - November 03, 2008, 04:36 PM

Quote from: Aziz
    I remember reading about him in an online Turkish article, which was about parents grieving about the loss of their student daughter to Oktar's organization. The mother said that "in the old days there used to be malicious men who would force weak or naive girls into prostitution, but now there are also people like Adnan Oktar." Holy shit, dude! What the fuck have you been doin with your God-ridden life? Spreading ignorance and immorality around the globe, yeah that sounds much like a Holy Fucking Man of God! Hope you suffocate on your pretend innocence and pretend piety, rather than on the cocks in prison.

Hey Aziz,

You seem to be missing some fascinating details about Adnan Oktar. There was quite the scandal back in Turkey several years ago, when Adnan Oktar and his "disciples" were revealed to sex-tape young women and blackmail them to sex with other cultists. I remember a particular accusation that Adnan Oktar was preaching the "halality" of anal sex back then. Funny, idiotic, and dangerous are some words that can describe Adnan Oktar. Some of his other contributions to contemporary Turkish society are anti-Masonic, anti-Western, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, not to mention outright Holocaust denial. He is living garbage.

Quote from: neilmarr
    Yahya is (allegedly) suing Richard Dawkins trough a Turkish court and has already got the Dawkins Foundation website banned in the country for libel -- which, in Turkey, appears to be defined as blatantly and mischievously telling the plain truth.

Turkish laws have some loopholes, not to mention the prejudices of our Islamic government, which Aktar and his deranged followers exploit masterfully.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #12 - November 03, 2008, 09:56 PM

@neilmarr
    Yep, I know all that. Thanks for mentioning it.

@Zaephon
    You're right, I forgot about the more juicy stuff he's been accused and convicted of. I've heard about the blackmailing but that he tried teaching the halalness of anal sex is a new one to me. Haha! This man is full of surprises and full of bullshit.
    Regarding the claims that he's an antisemite, I remember that years ago he was advertising the book "Soykırım Yalanı" (The Holocaust Lie) on his website, but now he says that the actual writer was somebody else and that he denounces such works. At the moment, I think he has a book about the Holocaust in which he finds the ToE to be a major cause for it (many of his ideas like this one are copied from the Christian creationists.) Apart from this I heard that this book was received with heavy criticism by the Turkish journalists. Can you tell me a bit more about this?

By the way, let's get in contact via MSN if you like. Don't worry, I don't bother people much Smiley

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #13 - November 04, 2008, 11:00 PM

Quote from: Aziz
    You're right, I forgot about the more juicy stuff he's been accused and convicted of. I've heard about the blackmailing but that he tried teaching the halalness of anal sex is a new one to me. Haha! This man is full of surprises and full of bullshit.
    Regarding the claims that he's an antisemite, I remember that years ago he was advertising the book "Soyk?r?m Yalan?" (The Holocaust Lie) on his website, but now he says that the actual writer was somebody else and that he denounces such works. At the moment, I think he has a book about the Holocaust in which he finds the ToE to be a major cause for it (many of his ideas like this one are copied from the Christian creationists.) Apart from this I heard that this book was received with heavy criticism by the Turkish journalists. Can you tell me a bit more about this?

Yes, "Harun Yahya" wrote that book and a legal suit was brought against him for denying the Holocaust. The case was eventually dropped, though --you can guess why. The influence of his circle of lunatics is just amazing. Whether he writes all those books by himself or has them written by his disciples is hard to tell. He surely cannot have written so many books on his own, and probably "Harun Yahya" is just a collective name for a bunch of deranged cultists. But in the case of "The Holocaust Lie" he was the author himself, at least for most of the work, because a Turkish artist, Bedri Baykam, exposed him as the author.

He was sentenced to prison some time ago, but I don't know why he's still loose. I think he now diluted some of his anti-Semitic rhetoric, at least he seems to have stopped denying the Holocaust. He now concentrates on ToE and evil, secular Darwinists instead.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »