Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Family Deported

(Read 6007 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Family Deported
     OP - October 31, 2008, 11:06 PM

....... from Egypt! wacko

German converts to Islam to be deported

Separately, a German family in Egypt faces deportation too.

Egypt said it would expel a German family that tore up its German identification papers upon arrival, fearing the documents would connect them to an "infidel state."

Egypt accused the family of Islamic extremism and imprisoned the family, which consisted of a man, his wife, his two sisters and his mother. They were being prepared for deportation, Egyptian Independent al-Badeel newspaper reported.

According to media reports, the family does not want to return to Germany.

German embassy supports deportation

The German embassy in Cairo is cooperating with Egyptian officials to deport the family, the paper said. However, it has declined to give them new identification documents for fear they would also be destroyed. It must also be determined which country will pay for the flight.

Veiled women belonging to Pakistan Islamic fundamental Jamat-i-Islami gather in 1996 in IslamabadBildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift:  New converts to Islam can be prone to religious extremism, according to one political scientist

Eyewitnesses said the female members of the family wore all-enveloping garg that only allowed their eyes to be seen. None of the family is fluent in Arabic, which made communication with police authorities difficult. After their arrest, they debated whether a true Muslim would allow himself to be photographed for a passport.

Al-Badeel quoted political scientist, Hossam Tamaam, as saying new converts to Islam often leave their home countries to live in Muslim countries and can be prone to religious extremism.

The paper did not give further details about the family. Egypt's staunchly secular government has cracked down in the past on militant Islamic movements.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3756323,00.html

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Re: Muslim Family Deported
     Reply #1 - October 31, 2008, 11:21 PM

I can see why the Egyptian authorities don't want this family in Egypt. They sound like just the types that would join the Muslim Brotherhood and start stirring shit. I'm not sure the Germans want them back either, so they're lucky they're being given that option.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - November 01, 2008, 05:58 AM

In a way I feel sad for this family. I don't know what the right thing would have been to do.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #3 - November 01, 2008, 10:45 AM

In a way I feel sad for this family. I don't know what the right thing would have been to do.

Build a big wall and a moat around them?

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #4 - November 01, 2008, 04:45 PM

Bad choice, they should have chosen to go to Saudi.  whistling2

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - November 01, 2008, 04:59 PM

It's hard to get into Saudi. Yemen'd've been easier.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #6 - November 01, 2008, 05:01 PM

Yeah, my sis in law told me about how difficult it was for her and her hubby to realise their dream of moving to saudi, but if I was so Islamic that I ripped my passport up as soon as I landed for fear of being contaminated anymore by a connection with an infidel land, I would not have chosen Egypt as my final settling down place lol  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #7 - November 01, 2008, 11:42 PM

Wrong Country.

Egypt along with other islamic paradises used to (still maybe?) exterminate people on entire boats coming from Afghanistan and possibly other destinations for fear of permitting extremists into the country. The boats were sent into quarantine without the crew. After the boat accident was complete, the boat was always returned intact to the crew and the accident or the missing 'citizens' were mostly never publicly reported to have even entered the country.

The height of this ethnic cleansing occured after Russia left Afghanistan and the islamic brotherhood needed a 'few good men' back home. Generally the boats were filled with weapons, heroin and terror manuals.

This story is considered shocking to most Egyptians and was shocking to me when it was First related to me 15yrs ago. The reason it is shocking is that Egyptians know their government torture people and the government does torture, but the government does not have a reputation for killing, even today.

This of course does not mean that Egypt is free from the bad influence of islam, just that Egypt, being islamic, does not want to suffer from the worst of the worst that islam has to offer so it is taking desperate/stupid measures to protect itself from returning jihadis.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #8 - November 02, 2008, 06:24 AM

Nowhere in the story does it say what the family's offense was to deserve deportation, apart from being ludicrously religious, which should be a matter of personal freedom.

Egypt along with other islamic paradises used to (still maybe?) exterminate people on entire boats coming from Afghanistan and possibly other destinations for fear of permitting extremists into the country. The boats were sent into quarantine without the crew. After the boat accident was complete, the boat was always returned intact to the crew and the accident or the missing 'citizens' were mostly never publicly reported to have even entered the country.

Thats disgusting. Your right Baal, Egypt does not have a reputation for state-sanctioned killing on a mass scale, I dont know if most Arabs knew about this sort of thing but I was oblivious. I suppose I shouldnt be shocked at the extent any regime will go to to protect itself..

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #9 - November 02, 2008, 06:49 AM

Well if they tore up their personal documents on arrival I'd say the excuse for deportation would have been the lack of personal documents. They were only being deported back to where they were resident anyway, so it's not as if they were sent to Siberia or anything. Germany isn't all that bad these days. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #10 - November 02, 2008, 10:09 AM

Our embassy "supporting" deportation?? WHY?? Let the egyptians keep them! They are NOT wanted here by the sound of it! I´d PAY the egyptians for the favour! thnkyu
     Reply #11 - November 03, 2008, 03:39 AM

Nowhere in the story does it say what the family's offense was to deserve deportation, apart from being ludicrously religious, which should be a matter of personal freedom.

Thats disgusting. Your right Baal, Egypt does not have a reputation for state-sanctioned killing on a mass scale, I dont know if most Arabs knew about this sort of thing but I was oblivious. I suppose I shouldnt be shocked at the extent any regime will go to to protect itself..

It is really a tough problem. How do you deal with boats coming back with 200-400 armed jihadis? Guys coming back and the only thing they learned was how to build explosives and their only goal is to implement a type of governments responsible for some of the worst mismanagements and genocides in the last 1000 years. And the worst thing is a big portion of your society are sympathetic with them.

If you were mubarak or bou taflika what would you have done?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #12 - November 03, 2008, 03:56 AM

Every person has a duty to try to minimize any damage done to themselves. I can not goto a mall, wait for them to start cleaning the floor and run down the hallway hoping I might slip and fall so I can sue the mall. Although I am sure some people do.

Even though minimizing damage to oneself is enshrined in every court int the West, somehow, immigration offices tolerate for people to rip their own papers. I can not walk into most countries in the world and expect them to accept me. Most countries only allow people for pre-defined period of time and so does Egypt.

When I had to apply for a work permit in Egypt, Egypt was quite generous to issue me a Five year work permit + staying visa for 35US$. I did not rip my papers. I did not cover up which country I came from. Egypt has absolutely no duty to permit this family to remain within its borders.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »