Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The "dress up tut" thread

(Read 10283 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The "dress up tut" thread
     OP - October 31, 2008, 12:24 PM

Fixed your quote tags Mr wannabe.  Wink

If you could now go on to fixing his brain, it would be much appreciated. thnkyu
  • Re: We joke around
     Reply #1 - October 31, 2008, 12:27 PM

I'll give him the "anti Islam brainwash and rinse".....should clear him right up.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - October 31, 2008, 12:30 PM

I'll give him the "anti Islam brainwash and rinse".....should clear him right up.  Cheesy

How about adding some cool colour scheme, a few highlights and a perm?  dance
     Reply #3 - October 31, 2008, 12:32 PM

Cos I'm saving that treatment for Tut, "Perm'a'brain" follwed by a "see the world in colours" brain rinse.  bunny

Reply #4 - October 31, 2008, 12:34 PM

Cos I'm saving that treatment for Tut, "Perm'a'brain" follwed by a "see the world in colours" brain rinse.  bunny

He´d probably love it!! Feeds his female side!  Cheesy
     Reply #5 - October 31, 2008, 12:35 PM

The vision of Tut with a perm is now likely to haunt my nightmares.  Thanks. finmad

Still, its a fitting image for Halloween I spose.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #6 - October 31, 2008, 12:43 PM

The vision of Tut with a perm is now likely to haunt my nightmares.  Thanks. finmad

Still, its a fitting image for Halloween I spose.

yep, but add a fitting halloween-colour to the perm! Lime green, perhaps?  parrot
     Reply #7 - October 31, 2008, 01:10 PM

The most bothersome thing in this thread wasn't a muslim and a catholic calling each others' religions disgusting, it was the suggestion that Tut should get a lime green perm. no

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - October 31, 2008, 01:11 PM

The most bothersome thing in this thread wasn't a muslim and a catholic calling each others' religions disgusting, it was the suggestion that Tut should get a lime green perm. no

Well, if you don´t like the lime green, make a different suggestion!  cool2
     Reply #9 - October 31, 2008, 01:15 PM

Actually, unlike her I dont believe catholics or the catholic religion to be disgusting. I wanted to give her a taste of her own hatred and bigotry.

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #10 - October 31, 2008, 01:48 PM

Well heck, if he is going to have a perm, lets put him in some heels as well. How about red, 6 inch, stillettos?  whistling2

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #11 - October 31, 2008, 01:56 PM

Well heck, if he is going to have a perm, lets put him in some heels as well. How about red, 6 inch, stillettos?  whistling2

Cos we wouldn't want the heels out doing in size anything else that needs to look big.  whistling2

Reply #12 - October 31, 2008, 02:03 PM

Cos we wouldn't want the heels out doing in size anything else that needs to look big.  whistling2

Two inch heels then?

And how about some nice lacy undies?  Afro

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #13 - October 31, 2008, 02:05 PM

I can hear someone panting heavily... Cheesy
     Reply #14 - October 31, 2008, 02:07 PM

Two inch heels then?

Only if he's done his bikini line, nothing worse than pretty silks and lace with tufts sticking out of the side.  Tongue

Reply #15 - October 31, 2008, 02:11 PM

Two inch heels then?

Only if he's done his bikini line, nothing worse than pretty silks and lace with tufts sticking out of the side.  Tongue

vomit  Can he find his "bikini" line?  ...never mind... Tongue

Hey dio... I thought that was you getting excited over the purty shoes.  grin12

Reply #16 - October 31, 2008, 02:12 PM

Two inch heels then?

No - am the one WEARING such shoes, MAKING people pant, in the regular course of things. Afro
     Reply #17 - October 31, 2008, 02:15 PM

Two inch heels then?

No - am the one WEARING such shoes, MAKING people pant, in the regular course of things. Afro

Oooo...hehehe... Pics,  or it didn't happen.   whistling2  grin12

Reply #18 - October 31, 2008, 02:16 PM

Two inch heels then?

Na, na, honeybuns... no pics, unless am prepared to throw in my (black) lacy undies, too - and what would your lady wife say to that?  Wink
     Reply #19 - October 31, 2008, 02:31 PM

Two inch heels then?

Na, na, honeybuns... no pics, unless am prepared to throw in my (black) lacy undies, too - and what would your lady wife say to that?  Wink

"Who is the hot babe?"  and "Why is she sending you pictures of her panties?"

grin12

Then I would tell her that my curmudgeonly behavior make all the ladies excited.   Wink

Roll Eyes

Reply #20 - October 31, 2008, 02:33 PM

Bi, I didn´t mean PICTURES of the undies.  whistling2

dance
     Reply #21 - October 31, 2008, 02:34 PM

Then I would tell her that my curmudgeonly behavior make all the ladies excited.

And probly one or two of the gentlemen also. whistling2

Reply #22 - October 31, 2008, 02:34 PM

Ok guys, I know I am just as repsonsible, but we have veered so far off topic lol so I;m going to lock the thread for a few minutes whilst I clear out our chit chat.  Wink

Reply #23 - October 31, 2008, 02:39 PM

You should have called it the "Dress Up Tut Thread". Tongue

• Re: The "dress up tut" thread
     Reply #24 - October 31, 2008, 02:40 PM

Fixed  Cheesy

Reply #25 - October 31, 2008, 02:42 PM

Cheesy

Right, where did we get to?  A green perm, stilettoes and lacy panties with tufts out the side.  Anything else I've forgotten?

Reply #26 - October 31, 2008, 02:43 PM

Stockings and suspenders, mustn't ever forget those  Cheesy however my one condition to viewing this is that he shaves.

Reply #27 - October 31, 2008, 02:46 PM

Berbs hun, you forgot the feather boa... grin12

Reply #28 - October 31, 2008, 02:49 PM

Lime green to match the hair, or pink to bring out the blush in his cheeks?  Tongue

Reply #29 - October 31, 2008, 03:01 PM

Lime green to match the hair, or pink to bring out the blush in his cheeks?  Tongue

Both.  Wink

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »