Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Whats happened to older posts

(Read 5529 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Whats happened to older posts
     OP - October 30, 2008, 01:58 PM

I cannot view my older posts.

"When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Way becomes clear -- Rumi
  • Re: Whats happened to older posts
     Reply #1 - October 30, 2008, 09:19 PM

Read the other threads in this section. Also there's a complete story in the Announcements board.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3525.0

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - November 02, 2008, 09:39 PM

By the way if anyone wants to continue a thread that is currently archived it is fine to start a new thread here and link to the old one.

Once I figure out how to reinstate some of the archived content without messing anything else up the threads can be merged as appropriate.

The archives are linked from our default theme's Search button. The drop menu under Search will take you directly to the archives (it will open in a new tab so you don't lose this place) and there is an equivalent tab there which will bring you back here, so you aren't going to get lost if you want to go looking for extra content. Your account will work over there too, as long as you were registered before this mishap.

For anyone not using our site default theme the archive link is here.

I'm not planning on reinstating all of the archived content as six month old flirting threads and the like will probably not be read very often anyway. Things like that will be staying where they are. They're still available to read if anyone cares to do this.

Reply #3 - November 17, 2008, 10:28 PM

When searching for posts or threads you can bookmark any that you find. Note that this feature is currently available on all our themes, both here and over at the archives.

Anyway above and beneath each page of posts, at the right hand side, you'll see a link that says "Add bookmark". If you click this it will do exactly what it says: bookmark the thread for you so you can find it easily in future.

Bookmarked threads are accessed via the Bookmarks tab in the menu bar above the forum. They appear on a page of their own, much like the recent posts listing. This feature is installed at the Archives as well as this forum. Please feel free to use it as it's very simple and convenient to operate.

Also although some of our content is stuck over at the Archives at the moment it is still on our site (councilofexmuslims.com) and still freely available to search engines and anyone surfing the net. Basically it's just like another board of the forum for most purposes. if you want to continue a discussion about anything in the Archives simply start a new thread and link to the original.

Reply #4 - November 17, 2008, 10:48 PM

When I was reading up on Elle's 'philosophy' on FFI a while ago, I came across some bad mouthing from dear old PB aimed here. He's still going on about it. Nutter Cheesy

Ha Ha.
     Reply #5 - November 18, 2008, 11:50 AM

I suppose it keeps him entertained.

Reply #6 - November 18, 2008, 11:52 AM

I suppose it keeps him entertained.

I don't really understand why he joined up here in the first place, he seems to fit in there perfectly. What an ignorant, bitter site that FFI is. Perfect for the likes of PB.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #7 - November 18, 2008, 11:53 AM

Not my problem, mate. Takes all sorts.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »