Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 45385 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hello
     Reply #90 - October 24, 2008, 12:15 PM

Don't worry about it Stefanie, there is nothing on the internet that matches the hate in islamic web sites. Not even the worst of the worst of white nazi sites can successfully match the level of hate you will find on the average islamic forum.

Bullshit. Have you actually been to the worst white Nazi sites and read what they regard as normal (and even superior) behaviour? I have. You're wrong. End of story.

THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN. Their objective is to take over the whole world and dominate it.

The so called MODERATE Muslims are indeed hypocrites. If they do not believe in the violence preached in the Qur'an, WHY do they call themselves Muslims?

And that is the logical conclusion to reach if you believe what Ali Sina, Robert Spencer, Hugh Fitzgerald etc.. are saying/implying constantly

I understand why people like Baal and Ansar support this kind of ideology but why ex-muslims would support it is beyond me.

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #91 - October 24, 2008, 12:18 PM

btw - you can argue that moderate Muslims are not following true Islam - but that's another debate - the point is THEY think that their moderate Islam is real Islam - so good luck to them.

I hate the way Ali Sina, FFI and jihadchat insist they are all hypocrites or practising Taqiyya blah blah blah...

The end result of this is that ALL Muslims get demonized.

And I know FFI'ers will deny they whip up hatred against ordinary Muslims - but they most certainly do - and Stephanie, Baal and all his FFI/jihadchat chums can shove their pleas that they are not stirring up hatred against all Muslims - coz they definitely ARE!!!!!

Of course, no one is stupid to say "I hate all Muslims", even Ali Sina tempers his articles with the old canard "Im actually helping them leave Islam"

Baal's not stupid and has adopted a much more deceptive strategy (easy to see through though)

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

Reply #92 - October 24, 2008, 12:31 PM

Hass you don't like it when a muslim is treated the way FFi treats a new muslim welcome thread, didn't it sicken you to the core to see the way people at ffi and ali sina would assume the worst of a person just because of their belief?  doesn't it smack of hypocrisy to turn around and do the same thing to someone you didn;t even give a fair chance?

Ordinarily I wouldn't react like that - but her site clearly shows where she is coming from and I'm fed up with people like that coming here and assuming that because we are ex-Muslims we will all support such a hateful attitude.

I just think we need to be a bit more proactive to change that image or it will never change.

Now more than ever you have smiply confirmed what she was probably being taught via Ali Sina.

How so?

I think its good that she realizes that even if one leaves the bloodcult one does not necessarily wish to see it destroyed along with a few hundred million of its adherents.

What are her experiences with ex-muslims at FFI? a bunch of bootlickers who praise and support someone (Ali Sina) advocating the dehumanization of their still-hopelessly-muslim relatives?

Reply #93 - October 24, 2008, 12:35 PM

I think you're a brave person Hassan but you've been on the frontline, possibly,  too long now. It would fray anyone's nerves. You can't undo what you've helped to start- but what a start! You should be proud of what you've achieved thus far.
     You deserve a break. Perhaps write a book or something or just drop it from your radar for a while.

Thank you and yes, I am proud that I helped get this forum started. My intention was always to create a place that was without all the extreme hatred found on FFI and extreme Islamic sites.

We certainly don't get many Islamic extremists here - and if we do, they are soon prevented from saying anything out of line.

Sadly we still get FFI types here - in fact some are resident here.

That, I am not so proud of and is my greatest disappointment.

It may also be part of the reason why we don't get many ordinary Muslims here to discuss Islam with.

So in that sense I feel I haven't really done that much good after all - particularly if Baal, Zaephon, and their like have their way and just turn this place into another FFI where they can whip up hatred and violence against ordinary Muslims, who - as the Original Poster declared on her Youtube page are all terrorists and want to take over the world:

BTW I stand by what I said to that poster - to go back to FFI - and I see nothing wrong with saying that to someone who comes here spreading such hatred towards ordinary Muslims and if that is considered out of order then fine - I know I do not belong here.

Change Muslim with another group like Jews and see what reaction you get, any newbie coming here peddling this filth would get booted in a heartbeat.

"DECEPTION and TERROR are the two strategies of the Jew, a struggle ALL Jews are part of, each in his or her capacity. Some wage this war with their lives through TERRORISM, others do it with their MONEY by funding terrorism, and others by deceptively portraying Judaism as a RELIGION OF PEACE. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN. Their objective is to take over the whole world and dominate it."

Reply #94 - October 24, 2008, 12:59 PM

Quite possibly.

Just goes to show that a bit of restraint in the face of a dubious sounding newbie is the wiser option.  Fuck off can be tempting, I've done it myself on one occasion, but it causes more of a row among us than anything, which is not going to get us anywhere.

Sound's like a vote's in order.

How do you mean? For what - whether to tell people to fuck off or not?? Smiley

It might move the thing on a bit. The mods can always pull the rug if they abuse their welcome. BUT, I must say you old stagers have been around a few more blocks than me and I suppose I should bow to your informed judgement.
    As for her having a giggle at the forum's expense, I'm sure we'll rise above it because it won't be for long. He who laughs last....

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #95 - October 24, 2008, 02:40 PM

Change Muslim with another group like Jews and see what reaction you get, any newbie coming here peddling this filth would get booted in a heartbeat.

Quite Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #96 - October 24, 2008, 03:12 PM

"DECEPTION and TERROR are the two strategies of the Jew, a struggle ALL Jews are part of, each in his or her capacity. Some wage this war with their lives through TERRORISM, others do it with their MONEY by funding terrorism, and others by deceptively portraying Judaism as a RELIGION OF PEACE. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN. Their objective is to take over the whole world and dominate it."

Riding on the emotionalism and the self-loathing of dhimmis does not work as good today as it used to work on the generation that preceded you BCM. Keep up with the times kiddo.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #97 - October 24, 2008, 04:08 PM

Don't worry about it Stefanie, there is nothing on the internet that matches the hate in islamic web sites. Not even the worst of the worst of white nazi sites can successfully match the level of hate you will find on the average islamic forum.

Bullshit. Have you actually been to the worst white Nazi sites and read what they regard as normal (and even superior) behaviour? I have. You're wrong. End of story.

THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN. Their objective is to take over the whole world and dominate it.

The so called MODERATE Muslims are indeed hypocrites. If they do not believe in the violence preached in the Qur'an, WHY do they call themselves Muslims?

And that is the logical conclusion to reach if you believe what Ali Sina, Robert Spencer, Hugh Fitzgerald etc.. are saying/implying constantly

I understand why people like Baal and Ansar support this kind of ideology but why ex-muslims would support it is beyond me.

I'm sure it is.  But why people convert to Islam is beyond me, so unless some convert would like to explain the attraction  whistling2 I guess it will remain a mystery.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #98 - October 24, 2008, 04:12 PM

I'm sure it is.  But why people convert to Islam is beyond me, so unless some convert would like to explain the attraction  whistling2 I guess it will remain a mystery.

What happened to all those converts you spoke to? the ones that told you how great it was etc..?

Dont you have enough testimonies as to why traitor white boys convert to the bloodcult?

Reply #99 - October 24, 2008, 04:15 PM

Riding on the emotionalism and the self-loathing of dhimmis does not work as good today as it used to work on the generation that preceded you BCM. Keep up with the times kiddo.

I know baal, I know - these are horrible things to say about any group of people unless they're Muslims because its actually true THIS time.

You're doing good work and your strategy is paying off, more people believe the filth posted about muslims then ever before.

Give yourself a pat on the back big guy

Reply #100 - October 24, 2008, 04:16 PM

What happened to all those converts you spoke to? the ones that told you how great it was etc..?

I think they ended up feeling a bit stupid.

Dont you have enough testimonies as to why traitor white boys convert to the bloodcult?

No such thing as enough, if you as an individual choose to convert as an individual to a religion, you must have had a reason.

This post pretty much sums up my attitude to all these silly little blood cults that you boys get obsessed with..

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3557.msg91207#msg91207

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #101 - October 24, 2008, 04:24 PM

I think they ended up feeling a bit stupid.

No such thing as enough, if you as an individual choose to convert as an individual to a religion, you must have had a reason.

Well there is such a thing as enough but that's besides the point. Why are you so obsessed with this? Why do you want to know ?

Reply #102 - October 24, 2008, 04:25 PM

if you as an individual choose to convert as an individual to a religion, you must have had a reason.

What was the reason AW? I'm not looking to take the piss, just curious, don't worry about it.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #103 - October 24, 2008, 04:27 PM

Cos I'm curious.  Like Jack said in the post I linked to, I would convert, grow a beard and all that jazz if there was money in it, but what the hell possesses people to do it for free?Huh?Huh???

Genuinely curious, not trying to be horrible to you or anything. Smiley

Reply #104 - October 24, 2008, 04:33 PM

They're not the only ones, AW. What made you do it?

Reply #105 - October 24, 2008, 05:08 PM

Quote from: Arab-Wannabe
    why traitor white boys convert to the bloodcult?

Yeah, play the race card. That's very creative.

Yes.. and a good, thick crowd of Islamic "scholars" preach much worse things about the evil Infidels. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the messages of love, tolerance, and peace that are everywhere in the noble, beautiful, moral Quran.

I wonder if AW/Bloodcrazedmuslim supports this "bloodcult" killing its own "traitors" aka ex-Muslims? Just curious.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #106 - October 24, 2008, 05:22 PM

Yes.. and a good, thick crowd of Islamic "scholars" preach much worse things about the evil Infidels. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the messages of love, tolerance, and peace that are everywhere in the noble, beautiful, moral Quran.

I wonder if AW/Bloodcrazedmuslim supports this "bloodcult" killing its own "traitors" aka ex-Muslims? Just curious.

Oh thanks Mr Kissinger and please get rid of the naked retard, apologies if it's you Wink

Ha Ha.
     Reply #107 - October 24, 2008, 06:58 PM

You probably didnt notice but many people have derisively called me a "white boy", you know because Islam is an arabic religion and strangely enough nothing pisses off your bigoted friends more than a white convert.

Got that Mr. Ex-Muslim?

Reply #108 - October 24, 2008, 07:01 PM

Of course I do Mr. Ex-Muslim

Reply #109 - October 24, 2008, 07:30 PM

Of course I do Mr. Ex-Muslim

So what the hell are you doing fouling up this forum?

Reply #110 - October 24, 2008, 07:51 PM

He is being sarcastic.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #111 - October 24, 2008, 07:54 PM

He is being sarcastic.

He is but that doesn't mean that isn't what he really thinks.

What do you think of the punishment for apostasy from Islam, AW?
     Reply #112 - October 24, 2008, 08:06 PM

Hassan! You're on fire. I love it.  Smiley

No, no, he was lighting his pipe and his beard caught the flame.  Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #113 - October 24, 2008, 08:20 PM

He is being sarcastic.

He is but that doesn't mean that isn't what he really thinks.

What do you think of the punishment for apostasy from Islam, AW?

Mmmm I wonder where this is going...

I dont know if you've read any of my posts but Ive made it clear I dont support any punishment for apostacy.

Reply #114 - October 24, 2008, 08:21 PM

Oh good. 

And no, I've never read any of your posts apart from this thread.
     Reply #115 - October 24, 2008, 08:52 PM

You still haven't told us what made you do it, AW.

Reply #116 - October 24, 2008, 09:12 PM

You still haven't told us what made you do it, AW.

I know, we'll guess and you stop us if we get it. Right:

You always felt alienated, even as a kid. As a teen you flirted with the idea of religion. When 9/11 happened you decided to find out about this religion that inspires bloodthirsty fanatics, but all you found were reasons to believe. After reading the Koran one day, you said to yourself 'I feel the power of Allah, I shall become a Muslim'. And then you found this site.

How'd I do? Marks out of ten, ten being nearest to the real story.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #117 - October 24, 2008, 09:18 PM

AW,

The last thing I care about is your pigmentation levels. Islamists in my country are pretty white, but I can assure you that I despise each one of them with great passion. Being white is your problem, I don't give any shit. If you have converted to Islam however, which stipulates that I should be killed, that suddenly becomes my problem also. So you have converted to an ideology which was founded by a bloodthirsty pedophile tyrant, and propagated by other lesser tyrants up to the modern age. And you're proud of it? Congrats.

Mmmm I wonder where this is going...

It's going down the inevitable drain, that Sharia ordains the killing of apostates. You may not support the killing of apostates or disbelievers, but the noble and beautiful Quran vomits hatred against people like us. Why should I handle the Quran with anything but contempt? That disgusting piece of crap tells people that I must die. According to the noble and beautiful Quran, the only "crime" that Allah will not forgive is disbelief. In other words, pedophilia and genocide --crimes that Mohammad committed firsthand, along with others-- will be forgiven, but Allah wants to torment me in this world and the world beyond. I spit on this vicious, sadistic, lying Allah.

Just let me tell you this. I have a BIG problem with any vile ideology that wants to drink my blood just because of my decision to desert it.

Get it, Mr. Muslim?

You probably didnt notice but many people have derisively called me a "white boy", you know because Islam is an arabic religion and strangely enough nothing pisses off your bigoted friends more than a white convert.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #118 - October 24, 2008, 09:24 PM

I'm the only one on this forum who has called you a white convert derisively.  Is that what you're referring to in this post?

If so, I'll just remind you that it was said in the context of you lecturing people here about racism and bigotry.  I think my exact words were "people from ethnic minority backgrounds don't need a silly little white boy from the Canadian suburbs to teach them about the evils of racism." 

Are you trying to twist that so that it sounds like evil Cheetah and her Aryan Nation style hatred of race traitors? Cheesy

Reply #119 - October 24, 2008, 09:28 PM

Just let me tell you this. I have a BIG problem with any vile ideology that wants to drink my blood  

Oooh, I don't think they'd be wanting to drink your lumpy blood, sunshine. However I do agree that the vampire Muslims are a menace. The worst thing being that garlic is completely innefective on them due to the garlicky food they eat in their natural habitat.

Ha Ha.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »