Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 45396 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hello
     Reply #30 - October 22, 2008, 05:26 AM

Don't worry about it Stefanie, there is nothing on the internet that matches the hate in islamic web sites. Not even the worst of the worst of white nazi sites can successfully match the level of hate you will find on the average islamic forum.

As soon as an islamic form is setup, it will start invariably start pointing to other islamic sites/forums. And the forum quite rapidly becomes a hate site 'we vs them'.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #31 - October 22, 2008, 07:56 AM

Don't worry about it Stefanie, there is nothing on the internet that matches the hate in islamic web sites. Not even the worst of the worst of white nazi sites can successfully match the level of hate you will find on the average islamic forum.

As soon as an islamic form is setup, it will start invariably start pointing to other islamic sites/forums. And the forum quite rapidly becomes a hate site 'we vs them'.

Which must be something very close to you're heart.

Not even the worst 'white nazi' sites eh? Joker. So what you're saying is, keep up the hating, tit for tat. It is people like you, Baal, who hold us all back. It's like the thick kid in class that gets everyone a detention.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #32 - October 22, 2008, 10:48 AM

Bullshit. Have you actually been to the worst white Nazi sites and read what they regard as normal (and even superior) behaviour? I have. You're wrong. End of story.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #33 - October 22, 2008, 10:49 AM

I disagree Baal, white nazi hate sites are just as bad, you can easily find the same level of hate at any hate site, that's why they are called hate sites.  hate is hate no matter what outfit it dresses itself up in.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #34 - October 22, 2008, 10:50 AM

Gimme a J. Gimme a C.  Afro

Reply #35 - October 22, 2008, 10:57 AM

I dunno Baal, there are some pretty hateful sites against muslims. Saying they are all the same, and that they should all be killed or converted to whatever (Christianity, Atheism)...

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #36 - October 22, 2008, 10:59 AM

I dunno Baal, there are some pretty hateful sites against muslims. Saying they are all the same, and that they should all be killed or converted to whatever (Christianity, Atheism)...

Ahh but see to Baal, they are only hateful in retaliation.  Don't forget what he said about the copt brother in egypt who killed his sister for converting to islam, and killed his baby niece.  He said it was understandable given the level of abuse copts have had to face in egypt. 

But it's not understandable really, nazi hate sites aren't doing it in retaliation, they are just hateful because they are racist fuckers.

Reply #37 - October 22, 2008, 12:23 PM

Bullshit. Have you actually been to the worst white Nazi sites and read what they regard as normal (and even superior) behaviour? I have. You're wrong. End of story.

I have Baal on ignore so only saw his post through yours - but I second your response and would add that many Islamic Web Sites are quite innocuous - such as the mpacuk or the very moderate Free-Minds Islamic forum.

The problem with the Original Poster - and her like - is that they are against ALL Muslims - full stop. They hate the Islamic Terrorist and the ordinary moderate Muslim in the street the same - as Stephanie said on her youtube page about ordinary Muslims:

THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN. Their objective is to take over the whole world and dominate it.

The so called MODERATE Muslims are indeed hypocrites. If they do not believe in the violence preached in the Qur'an, WHY do they call themselves Muslims?

That sort of bullshit get my daughter spat at and shit put through my sisters door.

Sorry if I have no toleration for such people.

And no - they are not the same as most Muslims - most Muslims are just ordinary regular people like you and me.

You can equate them to fanatic Muslims - and fanatic Muslims websites - but not the vast majority of ordinary, decent law-abiding Muslims.

Reply #38 - October 22, 2008, 12:26 PM

btw - you can argue that moderate Muslims are not following true Islam - but that's another debate - the point is THEY think that their moderate Islam is real Islam - so good luck to them.

I hate the way Ali Sina, FFI and jihadchat insist they are all hypocrites or practising Taqiyya blah blah blah...

The end result of this is that ALL Muslims get demonized.

And I know FFI'ers will deny they whip up hatred against ordinary Muslims - but they most certainly do - and Stephanie, Baal and all his FFI/jihadchat chums can shove their pleas that they are not stirring up hatred against all Muslims - coz they definitely ARE!!!!!
     Reply #39 - October 22, 2008, 12:41 PM

Ameen Hassan.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #40 - October 22, 2008, 01:36 PM

Hassan,
    Why don't you wait and speak Stephanie for her/him self?
    I doubt s/he will ever speak now on this site after the warmest welcome she recieved  parrot

btw - you can argue that moderate Muslims are not following true Islam - but that's another debate - the point is THEY think that their moderate Islam is real Islam - so good luck to them.

I hate the way Ali Sina, FFI and jihadchat insist they are all hypocrites or practising Taqiyya blah blah blah...

The end result of this is that ALL Muslims get demonized.

And I know FFI'ers will deny they whip up hatred against ordinary Muslims - but they most certainly do - and Stephanie, Baal and all his FFI/jihadchat chums can shove their pleas that they are not stirring up hatred against all Muslims - coz they definitely ARE!!!!!

Reply #41 - October 22, 2008, 02:38 PM

Well, knickers to the Universe!
    What the hell did you do to them Stef5, the links been removed, so I can't see what the hell you're on at. You've been censored.
    Oh, hello by the way.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #42 - October 22, 2008, 05:12 PM

Hassan,
    Why don't you wait and speak Stephanie for her/him self?

I don't have a problem with that - she is not banned, so she can post if she wishes and if she wants to say that all that stuff on her youtube page is actually not what she thinks or believes - then fine. But since she posted the link to her page - I'm not sure what else I am supposed to think.

I doubt s/he will ever speak now on this site after the warmest welcome she recieved  parrot

Good!

She already has at least TWO sites tailor made for her to spread her hatred (FFI & jihadchat)

No need to bring it here.
     Reply #43 - October 22, 2008, 05:15 PM

Well, knickers to the Universe!
    What the hell did you do to them Stef5, the links been removed, so I can't see what the hell you're on at. You've been censored.
    Oh, hello by the way.

Search stefanie855 on Youtube and you will find her channel dedicated to exposing all them evil Mozlems - and in praise of the esteemed Dr. Ali Sina  grin12

Reply #44 - October 22, 2008, 05:20 PM

Quote from: Hassan
    I have Baal on ignore so only saw his post through yours

Another thing to note is that this forum has an "Ignore" feature. If you don't like someone's posts there is no need for you to read them. There is also no need for you to make a point of telling everyone who you are ignoring. They can see for themselves.

Quote from: Hassan
    That sort of bullshit get my daughter spat at and shit put through my sisters door.

Personal experience defines and shapes our viewpoints, even in the most idealistic people. Awareness of this human condition is a great merit, because its denial can lead to the "anyone who opposes my important views must be an evil, narrow-minded bigot" syndrome... as in certain sad, self-righteous individuals.

I find it only natural that this particular person is condemning a particular viewpoint sice "his daughter gets spat at," apparently because of such afore-mentioned ideas. That is quite human. However, when another individual expresses his contempt for the ideology-cult (Islam) which is directly responsible for the murder of his close relatives, he becomes a deranged bigot, "FFI/jihadchat chum" --according to this particular individual, again.

Hypocrisy, anyone? Such people, who believe that anyone who dares to cross their ideas about Islam must be wicked bigots, are suffering from some kind of solipsism in my humble opinion. This forum is for all ex-Muslims, I should think, not just for people who are obsessed with their crusades against evil Islamophobes. If we are to have any semblance of democracy, heterodox viewpoints should be allowed here. Baal, I think, has suffered much for most of his life, because of the vilest aspects of Islam.

And yes, most Islamic websites are quite hateful --even the "moderate forums" can be prone to bouts of Islamic frenzy quite often. I have seen sentences like "of course, Jews drink blood" in supposedly moderate Turkish websites. I actually challenged this absurd belief --that Jews kidnap children and drink blood--in the Turkish version of Wikipedia, which is supposed to be neutral ground. I oppose Islamists and neo-Nazis alike. Maybe some Islamists are less, or more, hateful than their neo-Nazi brothers at a particular instance. But their ideologies are quite similar. Whether neo-Nazis or Islamists are more hateful is like asking whether coal is white, or yellow.

We all know that coal is black.   

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #45 - October 22, 2008, 05:57 PM

Quote from: Zaephon link=topic=3554.msg90985#msg90985 date=1224696023

I find it only natural that this particular person is condemning a particular viewpoint blah blah blah
    [/quote

It really sounds like you are on the wrong site here. Your post is a convincing argument to that.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #46 - October 22, 2008, 06:12 PM

Quote from: Zaephon link=topic=3554.msg90985#msg90985 date=1224696023

I find it only natural that this particular person is condemning a particular viewpoint blah blah blah
    [/quote

It really sounds like you are on the wrong site here. Your post is a convincing argument to that.

Is Zaephon - the self proclaimed Zionist Crusader - still here too? I don't understand why FFI and jihadchat aren't enough for these guys? Why do they have to bring their hatred of Muslims here too? Can't we have a forum that is free of these haters?

Reply #47 - October 22, 2008, 06:16 PM

Jack,

1. Correct your HTML tags.
    2. Yes, that's a very democratic option indeed.
    3. Your arguments are as astounding as ever.

There are no "wrong sites." That is an assumption of orthodoxy and herd pyschology. There are only opinions, people, and organisations. Opinions are valid, well, everywhere.

Is Zaephon - self proclaimed Zionist Crusader - still here too?

Evil, evil Zaephon... Cheesy

Why do they have to bring their hatred of Muslims here too?

Sorry, am I missing something? Or is that just another example of Hassan's "I am always right, and you're an evil bigot" attitude?

Reply #48 - October 22, 2008, 06:30 PM

Yeah, carry on, good job Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #49 - October 22, 2008, 06:35 PM

Yeah, carry on, good job Afro

Always with pleasure, Jack.

Reply #50 - October 22, 2008, 07:02 PM

It's not a case of Hass saying 'and I'm right', he's saying that this is not the site to come to if you wish to spout yet more hate. There are other places to do that. Your very tone matches the posters on those other forums, overly aggressive, no doubt you feel a little gagged on here at times. Poor you Cry

Ha Ha.
     Reply #51 - October 22, 2008, 07:12 PM

Hassan! You're on fire. I love it.  Smiley

Though it has no bridge,
    The cloud climbs up to heaven;
    It does not seek the aid
    Of Gautama's sutras.

- Ikkyu
     Reply #52 - October 22, 2008, 07:41 PM

Quote from: Jack Torrance
    It's not a case of Hass saying 'and I'm right',

Really? Let's see...

According to him, I must hate all Muslims because... I oppose his ideas. Because of impatience and absolute self-conviction, he doesn't really bother to understand opposing viewpoints, placing anyone critical of his own thoughts into a single category. Obviously, some people in this forum cannot tolerate other people with slightly divergent viewpoints.

It's a natural tendency that none of us are immune to, but Hassan excels at it. Oppose his views, and you're the worst bigot in human history. If I'm such an evil bigot, can somebody please demonstrate it clearly by offering lucid examples of my evil ideas? Your petty designations are not quite as convincing. Thanks in advance.

Reply #53 - October 22, 2008, 07:42 PM

Please don't put killed and Atheism in the same sentence  again. You know they don't belong together.
    It's so obvious and it's not worthy of you.

Reply #54 - October 22, 2008, 07:52 PM

Hey Oz, can't you cut this individual a tiny bit of slack, say in Damnation or something. Some of us haven't been exposed his/her/its alleged bile yet. You can always press the destruct button at any time. And Grumpy's not been back.

Reply #55 - October 22, 2008, 08:13 PM

Hey Oz, can't you cut this individual a tiny bit of slack, say in Damnation or something. Some of us haven't been exposed his/her/its alleged bile yet. You can always press the destruct button at any time. And Grumpy's not been back.

I don't get it, I pointed out yesterday that people can fucking change.

Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I used to use FFI ALOT, almost the same amount of posts over there as over here.  I used to praise Ali until I learnt better.

Way to go alienating someone who could have learnt better.

Glad to see who's policy is dictating who gets a chance and who doesn't.  Roll Eyes

Seriously, the next person who comes on to a welcome thread and starts swearing and telling the person to leave without due provocation (ie AT LEAST A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES) will get a smite.

Unless that same person is prepared to see the same thing done to a muslim who links ummah in their first post without calling it hateful.

Reply #56 - October 22, 2008, 08:15 PM

Hassan! You're on fire. I love it.  Smiley

Hope to see the exact same attitude when Baal goes after a muslim in his first post.  Afro

Reply #57 - October 22, 2008, 08:19 PM

I don't get it, I pointed out yesterday that people can fucking change.

Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I used to use FFI ALOT, almost the same amount of posts over there as over here.  I used to praise Ali until I learnt better.

Way to go alienating someone who could have learnt better.

Glad to see who's policy is dictating who gets a chance and who doesn't.  Roll Eyes

Seriously, the next person who comes on to a welcome thread and starts swearing and telling the person to leave without due provocation (ie AT LEAST A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES) will get a smite.

Unless that same person is prepared to see the same thing done to a muslim who links ummah in their first post without calling it hateful.

I'm with you Berbs.

Reply #58 - October 22, 2008, 08:35 PM

I am cutting her some slack. I removed the link to her YouTube channel because, well tbh, the content wasn't impressive. I'm not sure the Council would wish to promote Stephanie's channel, which is what leaving the link in place would amount to. Bear in mind that it isn't just members here who would see it but guests and for that matter search engines.

I'm happy to let Stephanie lurk and/or post as much as she likes since I'm not in the business of policing the entire internet and she has said nothing smiteworthy here. This is why I suggested she stick around with an open mind.

I also agree with the responses to Hass, much as I like and respect him. Berbs has a very good point about attacking a Muslim n00b in the same fashion if they link to ummah or wherever. That wouldn't be seen as acceptable by Hass or anyone else.

Now I don't know Stephanie but it is perfectly possible that she is simply misinformed and worried. If that is the case talking to her is the best way to deal with it. If she is really an unsalvageable raving loony that will quickly become obvious. If not we will all have made some valuable progress. That's my 2c for now.

ETA: As was mentioned if you wish to view her channel simply run a quick search on her handle and YouTube. Piece of cake.

Reply #59 - October 22, 2008, 08:54 PM

It may not be my place to suggest this but I would delete this whole thread.

I've enjoyed reading the posts on this forum over the last couple of months by the many intelligent people that frequent it but I have to admit this thread is putting me off visiting again.

I have my own opinion on whether or not stefanie should have been welcomed or not but I'd rather keep it to myself.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »