Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 45314 times)
  • 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello
     OP - October 20, 2008, 10:22 PM

Hello friends & ex-Muslims,

my Islam critical YouTube channel is:

*link removed*

parrot

• Re: Hello
     Reply #1 - October 20, 2008, 10:29 PM

Welcome.  Tell us a bit about yourself, and why you started a You Tube channel about Islam.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - October 21, 2008, 09:30 AM

Welcome Stefanie, I am currently behind a firewall in some silly island somewhere south in the pacific, as soon as I get back to civilization next week I will get on that one,

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #3 - October 21, 2008, 12:53 PM

hello stefanie

I just noticed how much praise you give to Ali Sina on your Youtube page, Is there anything in Ali's approach towards muslims that you think could do with changing or do you admire everything in the way he does it?

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - October 21, 2008, 02:55 PM

hello stefanie

I just noticed how much praise you give to Ali Sina on your Youtube page, Is there anything in Ali's approach towards muslims that you think could do with changing or do you admire everything in the way he does it?

There is an embedded message in this innocent sounding question me think Wink

Ha Ha.
     Reply #5 - October 21, 2008, 04:31 PM

A friend of Ali Sina and FFI is certainly no friend of mine.

Spewing such hatred against Islam and Muslims - as I see on your youtube channel is not what we are about here at the Council of Ex-Muslims.

So *go* back to FFI.

Reply #6 - October 21, 2008, 04:35 PM

I edited your post Hass.

Reply #7 - October 21, 2008, 04:36 PM

A friend of Ali Sina and FFI is certainly no friend of mine.

Spewing such hatred against Islam and Muslims - as I see on your youtube channel is not what we are about here at the Council of Ex-Muslims.

So *go* back to FFI.

A chance to change?
     Reply #8 - October 21, 2008, 04:41 PM

Oh c'mon - change?

The FFI/jihadchat crew are not interested in change - they are only intereted in using the ex-Muslim cause to pour their hatred on Islam AND Muslims (regardless of what they say).

Either we (all of us at the Council of Ex-Muslims) are united that we are NOT going to allow them to keep coming here to turn this into another FFI (or at least an ally) - or not.

Personally, I get very frustrated every time I post here for any length of time - and begin to lose hope that ex-Muslims will ever really shake these leeches and scumbags off!
     Reply #9 - October 21, 2008, 04:41 PM

I edited your post Hass.

I like the original version better. Has more zing to it. I thought there was no problem with profanity on this forum?

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #10 - October 21, 2008, 04:43 PM

Oh c'mon - change?

The FFI/jihadchat crew are not interested in change - they are only intereted in using the ex-Muslim cause to pour their hatred on Islam AND Muslims (regardless of what they say).

Either we (all of us at the Council of Ex-Muslims) are united that we are NOT going to allow them to keep coming here to turn this into another FFI (or at least an ally) - or not.

Personally, I get very frustrated every time I post here for any length of time - and begin to lose hope that ex-Muslims will ever really shake these leeches and scumbags off!

I was just thinking that he could. You know. I hope for her sake, not mine that she does change.
     Reply #11 - October 21, 2008, 04:43 PM

Censorship! Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #12 - October 21, 2008, 04:45 PM

I edited your post Hass.

I like the original version better. Has more zing to it. I thought there was no problem with profanity on this forum?

Fine, if you guys want to play this game, the next muslim that joins will be treated to the exact same welcome, if you like the double standards and hypocrisy of it all.  Roll Eyes

Ummah.com is a cesspit of hate same as FFI, so a muslim member who joins and links to eaither ummah.com or a youtube page full of praising mohammed, I will say "fuck off back to ummah.com" in their introduction thread.

I wouldn't want to be seen as being unfair.  Roll Eyes

Reply #13 - October 21, 2008, 04:46 PM

I edited your post Hass.

There isn't, but there is a rule against personal insults.  I understand Hass' impatience, I was exercising some restraint in my own response to this person after I looked at their channel.  However, there's no point in losing it cos you will never in a million years get an Internet forum that doesn't attract the odd undesirable. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #14 - October 21, 2008, 04:47 PM

I edited your post Hass.

Fine, if you guys want to play this game, the next muslim that joins will be treated to the exact same welcome, if you like the double standards and hypocrisy of it all.  Roll Eyes

Ummah.com is a cesspit of hate same as FFI, so a muslim member who joins and links to eaither ummah.com or a youtube page full of praising mohammed, I will say "fuck off back to ummah.com" in their introduction thread.

I wouldn't want to be seen as being unfair.  Roll Eyes

True. Let's just say fuck off to everyone  Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #15 - October 21, 2008, 04:48 PM

We could ask them to get the fuck back so we could break their face? Ive got no problems with breaking a womans face if it matters. Bloodfest.
     Reply #16 - October 21, 2008, 04:49 PM

We could ask them to get the fuck back so we could break their face? Ive got no problems with breaking a womans face if it matters. Bloodfest.

Let's roll! Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #17 - October 21, 2008, 04:50 PM

Lmao I really did LOL at that.  Afro

Reply #18 - October 21, 2008, 04:50 PM

Let's roll! Smiley

I get dibs.

If you've got a problem with hurting women then I'll take over.
     Reply #19 - October 21, 2008, 04:51 PM

Lmao I really did LOL at that.  Afro

At least it gets the shit out of the way from the off Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #20 - October 21, 2008, 04:52 PM

Let's roll! Smiley

I get dibs.

They don't call me the Ma and Baby Slasher for nothing boy!

Ha Ha.
     Reply #21 - October 21, 2008, 04:53 PM

Let's roll! Smiley

I get dibs.

YOU'RE the famous Ma and Baby Slasher? I thought that was just legend.

I aspire to be like you one day
     Reply #22 - October 21, 2008, 04:54 PM

Let's roll! Smiley

I get dibs.

But keep it under you turban Wink

Ha Ha.
     Reply #23 - October 21, 2008, 04:55 PM

Let's roll! Smiley

I get dibs.

But keep it under you turban Wink

Of course. Wouldn't want to ruin the element of surprise would we now?

If she comes back. Ill net her and you finish her off.  Afro
     Reply #24 - October 21, 2008, 05:04 PM

I completely support Hassan in his anti-hate mission, but the poster has made only one post here. BerberElla asked her very interesting question. We should wait for the OP's reply at least.  Just because he/she participates on FFI and has anti-Islam attitude, it does not necessarily mean she would be hating Muslims.

Reply #25 - October 21, 2008, 05:11 PM

I completely support Hassan in his anti-hate mission, but the poster has made only one post here. BerberElla asked her very interesting question. We should wait for the OP's reply at least.  Just because he/she participates on FFI and has anti-Islam attitude, it does not necessarily mean she would be hating Muslims.

Plus one, if we had a rep system I would rep you.  Afro

Reply #26 - October 21, 2008, 05:31 PM

Plus one, if we had a rep system I would rep you.  Afro

Another Os job?
     Reply #27 - October 21, 2008, 05:34 PM

Another Os job?

We have a karma system but we turned it off when people got silly with it last year.  Wink

Reply #28 - October 21, 2008, 05:38 PM

Another Os job?

We have a karma system but we turned it off when people got silly with it last year.  Wink

I was probably the biggest abuser. lol
     Reply #29 - October 21, 2008, 10:14 PM

I hate rep systems. I've never seen one that was worth having.

Anyway there have been several good points made in this thread.

Stefanie, I think you should hang around with an open mind. You might learn something here.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »