Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 14409 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hello
     Reply #30 - October 23, 2008, 02:28 PM

Hey my name has Berber in it, all that national pride must be killing you right?  Wink

National pride in the UK seems to mean something other than just being proud of one's country. Moroccan pride is not something that worries me.

Are you sure, cos you know we have some eveeeeeeeeel plans evil I recommend you to be worried.

Nope, recommendation not taken. I've never seen a Moroccan lager lout. Plenty of drunk Moroccans, but there's a big difference.

Sher-e-Punjab?
     Reply #31 - October 27, 2008, 01:41 PM

well its good to see the opinions,.. some we have seen before...

Well on the first stanse, we are patriotic, not nationlist... nothing wrong in that for anyone ...

we are against extremists, of any religion, as there are other groups that deal with other religious extremists, there is no point being another in the line of them... but for this country and around the world the sudden use of extremism certain groups like hizb, islam4uk e.t.c.. are using here in Britain are not acceptable, and as our government will not remove them from our soil, we aim to be a pain in their sides where we can.....

We are also involved in protesting against E.U here in Britain, especially for a referendum... we also are 100% against peadophilia and aim to target protests in the future when they arise ...

we are not a racist group, we are not a group that jump on other groups and say "hey join us and support us" ...

as with any group, everyone has their own view, opinion, advantage to learn but our aim united is against the above realms....

it is amazing that racism seems to be a tag that people love to throw onto us.. but again that is free of peoples opinion as that is their right, but if you contacted searchlight, they will let it known we are not far right nazis, as most love to portray....

Unlike other groups that say they are not racist, but only accept one colour only... we are colour and religion free in that outlook....

it would be nice just to have a small alliance through a link, of course in time... and if a few of our members could attend an event your guys hold in future to chat and talk and see if there is a worth to unite and help each other where needed.

well feel free to fire any other remarks or questions you wish.

thnkyu
     Reply #32 - October 27, 2008, 02:55 PM

we also are 100% against peadophilia and aim to target protests in the future when they arise ...

What's paedophilia got to do with flying the flag?

There's a very thing line between nationalism and being proud of one's country. in what way are you different to other organsiations that claim to be like you, ie: not racist?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #33 - October 27, 2008, 09:37 PM

I must admit the reference to paedophilia seems baffling. I mean I'm 100% against the torture of kittens but I wouldn't make a point of mentioning it under normal circumstances. I would just assume it was a given.
    Anyway, carry on...............

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #34 - October 27, 2008, 10:04 PM

I must admit the reference to paedophilia seems baffling. I mean I'm 100% against the torture of kittens but I wouldn't make a point of mentioning it under normal circumstances. I would just assume it was a given.
    Anyway, carry on...............

It almost seems something of a giveaway, if mr United doesn't mind me saying so.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #35 - October 28, 2008, 08:16 AM

being open about what our group is about is as honest as can be...

the child abusing side is something else we tackle and demo against for the likes of high profiles like gary glitter... and all the un-heard of citizens that should be named and shamed.....

being open to what we are against and our stanse seems to be open for abuse again it seems... well fire away... as i say, heard this type of replys... so nothing new...

whistling2
     Reply #36 - October 28, 2008, 08:19 AM

being open about what our group is about is as honest as can be...

the child abusing side is something else we tackle and demo against for the likes of high profiles like gary glitter... and all the un-heard of citizens that should be named and shamed.....

being open to what we are against and our stanse seems to be open for abuse again it seems... well fire away... as i say, heard this type of replys... so nothing new...

whistling2

So you're kind of like a smorgasboard of complaints about the world tailored (sub conciously of course) Sun readers. Dare I ask what your views on immigration are? Are you after Pete Doherty? Jonathan King?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #37 - October 28, 2008, 09:10 AM

So you're kind of like a smorgasboard of complaints about the world tailored (sub conciously of course) Sun readers

Cheesy Cheesy

very good ,... now jack, your questions are aimed more for my opinion than the group

i cant speak for all members, and as we are a pressure group, not political that needs votes.. then the aims are stated above united, but individuals might differ on the questions you ask...

but just for you...

My opinion on immigration is as long as it is controlled well, i have no issues on anyone turning to reside in a country, as long as they work to better themselves and the economy and obey the laws of which ever land they reside in.  It is the government that have made it a mess, yet un-educated people blame the immigrants themselves.. i blame the government and red tape and loop holes ..

pete doherty, i like some of his old music... , as for king, evidence says he did, he says he didnt.. im not 100% without looking at the story as a whole rather than read about it...

next....  Afro
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »