Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Poster of the Week  (Voting closed: October 20, 2008, 06:09 PM)
  • Jack Torrance - 4 (36.4%)
  • Learn2bcalm - 3 (27.3%)
  • Neilmarr - 4 (36.4%)
  • Total Voters: 11

Topic: Poster of the week II

(Read 11888 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Poster of the week II
     Reply #30 - October 21, 2008, 01:28 PM

True, we could have under 16 members, wouldn't want to confuse the poor little buggers.  Tongue

grin12

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #31 - October 21, 2008, 07:40 PM

I am humbled by your confidence and thank you all deeply for this honour.

However, it would be unworthy of me to claim sole responsibility for my success as an ex-Muslim (hon). There are others who should share -- indeed who merit an even greater share than do I -- in this award.

So, I would like to thank my parents, who gave me so much in my childhood, youth, early adulthood and middle age. To them I owe a debt that cannot be repaid. Thanks are also due to my editor, Ezikerlia Blunt, and his staff. My chief post-writer and secretary Billy-Joel Singh has been an enormous factor in my success. I must express my appreciation to my mentor and spiritual adviser Ali George Sidebotham, management and staff of the Cardoma Canteen and Dental Centre, Leeds, The Grand Master of the North Wigan Masonic Lodge, Lionel Richie, the Medicine Hat After-birth Baptists' Church, Denver, my friends at the Alaskans Against Sarah Assault Rifle and Cricket Club, Nome, and, of course, my language tutor, Dr Iron Foot Jack Dempsey.

It would be remiss of me to neglect to register the contribution of the British ex-Muslim Council itself, Fitters and Turners for Jesus (Dusseldorf), the Jewish Pork Pie Association (Rochdale), First Bolton Boy Scout Troup, my wives, Skovia, Fatima, Nadine (and her sister, Bob), the Chairman and Committee of the Titanic Survivors Annual Reunion Dance Fund, the RSPCA, Al Pacino, the Andrews Sisters and the Black and White Minstrels.

In conclusion, I must add the names of several others without whose help, I would not be where I am today: My close and supportive friends in the Glasgow telephone book (A-E), British Telecom, Jack Mackie Family Butchers, Cardiff, the Brafford and Bingley Silver Band, the Artist Formerly known as Prince, the nations of France and Romania, Dan Brown, Oor Wullie and the Broons, The Rt Rev Gordon L. Pattersley, Commander Barry Bott, MBE (RN ret), the cast, scriptwriters and production staff of East Enders and Coronation Street, Daniel Dennett, Sheik Aroon El Waddi, Briwn Fitzwalter (QC, WC and Chain) and Dodgy Dan, first man to cross the Irish Sea by hot air baloon.

Also, my heartfelt recognition for his part in my acceptance speech goes out to John Cleese.

I can, you will no doubt appreciate, in no way convey my thanks BerberElla and all of you here, for my Golden Trophy. I hardly know where to put it.

Yours. Neil T Marr

We are not here to fight religion. We are here to make religion irrelevant. NM
     Reply #32 - October 21, 2008, 09:22 PM

Cheesy bunny Hell mate, you deserve next week's award jsut for that acceptance speech. Totally rockin'.  dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »