Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mystic Multi theme: questions and/or problems.

(Read 3308 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mystic Multi theme: questions and/or problems.
     OP - September 25, 2008, 10:05 AM

Yeah I was messing around and made another theme for fun. I like it. Burbles likes it. If you don't like it there's plenty of others to choose from. It's a clean, dark, modern theme with six colour choices. Available in the theme changer at the base of the left column or in your profile >> look and layout preferences.

Some of the old themes will be getting ditched soon. No final decisions have been made yet.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: Mystic Multi theme: questions and/or problems.
     Reply #1 - March 25, 2010, 12:18 AM

This theme has been updated and reloaded to remove some dodgey coding and graphics.  parrot

I've also added another two colour options to the theme. The colour changer is now at the bottom of the main page, in the info centre.
    It was relocated to save having to load the changer code on every page, which is what happened with the old theme that had the changer in the header.
    This also makes the top of the theme look cleaner and saves a little bit of scrolling in normal use.

At the right side of the theme, just beneath the main menu bar and to the right of the search form, there is a button that will take you straight to the bottom of any page.
    There is a corresponding button on the right side of the theme footer, which of course takes you back to the top of any page.

Note that minor tweaks are still being made to this theme. The arrangement of links in the top menu is different to the site default and is being worked on for an optimal arrangement that can then be applied to all our themes for consistency. There may also be minor styling tweaks made.

If you are using this theme and at any point find bits of it looking a bit off, try clearing your cache and reloading the page as it may be due to some css being changed.  Afro

If the problem persists, call the doctor (coz I may have stuffed something up).

Reply #2 - March 25, 2010, 01:48 AM

I said it before I'll say it again, the pinkbitz theme under mystic multi is yummy!!! dance

edited for typo (too excited, I guess Wink )

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #3 - March 25, 2010, 01:52 AM

Yeah well any theme called pinkbitz has gotta be a winner with you. grin12

Reply #4 - March 25, 2010, 01:53 AM

piggy

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #5 - March 25, 2010, 01:54 AM

I do like having fun with my theme names.  dance

Reply #6 - March 25, 2010, 01:59 AM

Oh I'm currently on Ruby, which is much better now. I changed the link colour so the thing is actually easy to use. Dark red links in small text are no effin good at all on a dark background. I've decided to use each variant for several days in a row. If I feel like changing to another then something is wrong and needs fixing.  Afro

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »