Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING

(Read 32121 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING
     Reply #60 - October 12, 2017, 02:50 PM

I think that version will be fine Yeezevee.   
    Regarding being good with or without DP and Moon.  I was a very good young child.  Only child of 2 parents struggling to repair infidelities indulged in during WW2.   They divorced when I was 13 and I went to hell in a hand basket as the saying goes.   Looking back I honestly don't know to what extent the divorce was responsible vs the onset of puberty.   But I became a juvenile delinquent and my school work deteriorated.

I was a petty thief, a liar to others and myself and selfish to the core for a number of years.
       Meeting the Unification Movement and hearing the DP lectures in New York in 1973 for the first time was a re-awakening of the pre-divorce child I had been. I had several spiritual experiences - which I have posted on CEMB elsewhere  and I felt whole and very very loved by God.   
    It is a remarkable feeling and I cannot put it into any other words.  I remain grateful for the gifts given me and my life took off after those experiences.

Be well - and thanks for your friendship and patience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church_of_the_United_States

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSQVSlccCg

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - October 12, 2017, 09:46 PM

Hellooooo    Unifier where did you go??  So I read part of   that  Divine Principle  ., which clearly  is the fundamental theology of Mr. Sun Myung  Moon  and his followers .. it starts with

...."When he was 15 years old he was praying on a hillside in Korea on Easter morning, April 17, 1935, Jesus Christ appeared and told him he had been chosen to fulfill Jesus’ mission of teaching the truth from God that would unite the world into one peaceful and happy family.."...

and ends with this passage

God has a goal of an ideal world. Father has come to inspire us to build that world. How long will it take? He says it doesn’t have to be thousands of years. It could happen soon. He said in one speech:

We are on the way to the unified world. We tend  to think that we must keep working like this for another hundred years. No, the unified world is quite within our vision now; it is very near, much nearer than we think. (January 10, 1993)

.......God has revealed the laws of the universe that we are to live by These principles are absolute. When everyone accepts and lives the absolute values for the individual, family and society then God’s dream of a happy, harmonious one-world family will come true.........

I just don't understand much of it as I do not understand  many things  that are off  from common sense and Quantum mechanics .   of-course they are good words and good sayings in it along with questionable assumptions but I didn't know that god  dreams and god is dreaming

well my god died.. I killed "that Heeeee" from my brain when I was 11 /12 year old  boy.,    and I know "son of god"  died and so- called father of DP church died  but life goes on as usual ..

So  THERE ARE 5 CHAPTERS IN THAT ~600 PAGES BOOK APART FROM INTRODUCTION.  These  contents of that book

CONTENTS

Introduction 1
    Chapter 1 — Principle of Creation 3
    Chapter 2 — The Fall of Man 51
    Chapter 3 — History of Restoration 102
    Chapter 4 — Jesus of Nazareth 162
    Chapter 5 — Christian History 312

that 5th chapter is around 300 pages ... incidentally that book DP  I am reading is translated by  by Jon Quinn.,   here is  the book

Divine Principle In Plain Language  by   Jon Quinn    please down load the pdf file

Do you want me to focus on any chapter of that book ?  and Is that correct translation of DP?  or do you suggest  any other book of Mr.   Mr. Sun Myung  Moon  DP?

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-universe-trillion-galaxies.html
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/so-many-galaxies/504185/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0BS9fznd4

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #62 - October 13, 2017, 11:18 AM

Hi Yeezevee,

I will respond to both your posts over the w/e.  Today is one of the 3 days per month I have to go into my office in Manhattan
    so I am in a commuter rush.

The book is a whole - i.e the parts interlink.  You can skip Principles of Creation though.  The Fall Of Man is explained in biblical
    terms.   And to assist you - it is described as 2 separate falls.   First Satan and Eve, then Eve and Adam.   The motivations involved
    in the 2 falls are described as different.  The first out of jealousy (Satan) the 2nd out of a desire to restore wholeness and closeness
    to God: Eve.  The Tree Of Life and Tree Of Knowledge of Good and evil allegories explained.

Then OT history flows from this event as a history of restoration - with the second child in each episode closer to God than the first.  Echoing the Fall.
    This 1st and 2nd child pattern and the reason for their actions, sacrifices is laid out as laying a foundation of faith, then a foundation of substance.  This 1st and 2nd child pattern is the same in each central family from Cain and Abel thru Jesus and John The baptist (yes Jesus and John the Baptist were half brothers).   What is God's responsibility vs what is man's responsibility.   The time periods section links biblical OT time periods with the major periods of the last 2,000 years of Christian history - which as an amateur historian really appealed to me.  For example Communism was a Cain like philosophy - burning resentment at the more 'priviliged'.   But those in the Abel position (the bourgeoisie) have a responsibility to love Cain and restore Cain - they cannot be complacent. 

Good luck.  More on w/e.

Reply #63 - October 13, 2017, 02:45 PM

Hi Yeezevee,

I will respond to both your posts over the w/e.  .............
    Good luck.  More on w/e.

thank you for the response dear Unifier..  meanwhile let me watch and read some news..

BBC News Putin gets birthday present

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgf6kk41k5c

well  For some reason that bad image Putin got should melt away by that news and that guy President Kurbanguly Berdymukhamedov should learn how  to handle puppies..

The BBC news at  http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41606140 says some thing  on a guy with name Harvey .....

Hmm... That guy can not be a Jew ., He must be Zew  .. he should be in  a cage in a Zoo  and
     make him drink   some juice from animals to clench his thirst

well this is good one  food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGsVOj8rFA

Reply #64 - October 17, 2017, 01:04 PM

So Unifier said      Hi Yeezevee,  ....I will respond to both your posts over the w/e. .,  meanwhile let me search for allah.... let me search for god...   WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS GOD ? WHAT IS "Heeeeeee" DOING NOW??..

Well CEMB new member achabacha7241 wrote wonderful post on allah/god and hiiiiss actions.,  achabacha7241   says the following points on allahgod and  his actions

1). Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe,
    2). He created everything,
    3).  every single particle calls to His name and submits to His will.
    4).  the Angels are already completely in His will, they have no will of their own.
    5). He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels.
    6). Humans have freewill, and a higher intellect
    7).  the relationship between a bird and a man and the relationship between a  dog and a man is different.
    8 ) . Allah is not needing of your worship, it's not like a story in Percy Jackson where gods disappear if not worshipped or remembered.
    9).  The worship is beneficial to you, it is you that is submitting to His will.
    10).  it is you that is getting closer to God and experiencing His Love.
    11). As the Creations of Allah, we believe it is natural for the creation to worship/remember/praise our Creator (dhikr-illah and salah).

12).He sent us down to Earth, as a gift, and as a test, to see what we do with our lives,
    13). He didn't leave us alone, He sent down His Mercy, which is guidance (in the form of prophets), He was with us in every step we take.

and off course  achabacha7241  copy/paste this from  this web site  from that Juicy Jew  Leopold Weiss alias Muhammad Asad.. Quran translation
    "True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the ANGELS, and revelation,  and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer,and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; [146] and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God"'(2:177)

and our achabacha  also says this about allahgod  ..
    "If He created us on Earth with one religion and prophets constantly doing magic to prove God's existence, then that would defeat the purpose of sending us down to Earth"

So what do I learn from achabacha on allah/god?  

well the only thing I learned from that post is.,    This allah/god is   "HE"  has  bIIIIIIIIG BRAIN ... and may be he may also have  biiig hands..... biig legs .. biig dick to screw/kill  people through ROGUES OF ISLAM AND OTHER ROGUISH FAITH HEADS  and  may also have biiiiiig computer    and hardware to control  this universe..

and the news says..

Car bomb kills Panama Paper Journalist

Taliban suicide attacks kill dozens

Three Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

errr...  stupid little dog....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJEHOMYedgI

No allahgod for dogs...  well that is all will of allah.  Allah wills and things happen on earth and i the universe and Of-course ., not only that helpless dog  our   Allahgod also can not help the helpless wretched people of this goddamn little  planet  but allah god controls  this trillion gillion galaxies and planets of this  universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvxna-YGdL8

Reply #65 - October 19, 2017, 09:42 PM

Yeezevee ... how's it going?  How's the reading of DP?   I will offer reasons I am deferring responding ... feel free to scoff.

1. My internet has been down since yesterday - got it back at 1:00 pm EST
    2. You are touching on some deep and complex questions which I want to respond to thoughtfully.
    3. Work!

But a question before I head downstairs for dinner.   You keep posting youtubes about outer space.  Is this because the vast seemingly indifferent universe stands a proof for you of no God, no Allah?   That's what I am concluding.  I am both claustrophobic and agoraphobic.  Watching recent movies depicting space have me pitching about in my seat annoying other movie goers.  It terrifies me.   But .... when one realizes that the rate of expansion (post big bang) is increasing and that dark energy and dark matter constitute the majority of outer space and we are only beginning to understand that; when you understand that the force for expansion had to be accurate to the point of 59 zeros so that gravity and expansion were in balance sufficent for planets to form;   when you consider the words of public atheist astronomer royal of the 1960s Fred Hoyle state that the big bang posed the biggest challenge to his atheist beliefs because it was the equivalent of a tornado traversing a junkyard, leaving in its wake ... a Boeing 747 .... doesn't it strike you as awesome and intended.   Gotta leave it there ... except to say I am in some sympathy with the fella who posted about the Muslim idea of God.  I basically feel the same, with some differences I can describe in another post.   Hope all is well.  Another Friday in the office awaits.

Reply #66 - October 20, 2017, 02:18 AM

Yeezevee ... how's it going?  How's the reading of DP?  

well going good...going steady..... hanging and  banging  ..banging my head against DP... So what is happening dear Unifier?  did you read DP? would you  like to read with me??

I will offer reasons I am deferring responding ... feel free to scoff.

1. My internet has been down since yesterday - got it back at 1:00 pm EST
    2. You are touching on some deep and complex questions which I want to respond to thoughtfully.
    3. Work!

Well that is all right.,it is real life dear Unifier .,  our allah god has no control   on your  internet . The controls are with smart human beings that provide your internet ,  the  electricity/battery power that runs internet  I often wonder about the allah/god connection to the internet technology .,  

that homo sapiens  you see on the top of that picture  is not even 800 thousand year old., and you know well the time scales of OT & NT ., Not sure why our allah/god needed some 3 billion years to get human  evolution going so this heeeeeeegod can become happy by creating 1000s of  millions of faith heads..  

anyway all that is irrelevant nonsense,  forget that  and focus on Mr. Moon's DP and science in  it

But a question before I head downstairs for dinner.  You keep posting youtubes about outer space.  Is this because the vast seemingly indifferent universe stands a proof for you of no God, no Allah?   That's what I am concluding.  

well  i can not say whether your  conclusion is right or wrong because  you haven't defined  "what is god in your Moon's DP world"

So what is god in your DP world dear Unifier ?/

I am both claustrophobic and agoraphobic.  Watching recent movies depicting space have me pitching about in my seat annoying other movie goers.  It terrifies me.   But .... when one realizes that the rate of expansion (post big bang) is increasing and that dark energy and dark matter constitute the majority of outer space and we are only beginning to understand that; when you understand that the force for expansion had to be accurate to the point of 59 zeros so that gravity and expansion were in balance sufficent for planets to form;   when you consider the words of public atheist astronomer royal of the 1960s Fred Hoyle state that the big bang posed the biggest challenge to his atheist beliefs because it was the equivalent of a tornado traversing a junkyard, leaving in its wake ... a Boeing 747 .... doesn't it strike you as awesome and intended.   Gotta leave it there ... except to say I am in some sympathy with the fella who posted about the Muslim idea of God.  I basically feel the same, with some differences I can describe in another post.   Hope all is well.  Another Friday in the office awaits.

All that is irrelevant w.r.t  presence   or absence of god in this universe through  the theory of   mr.  Moon's DP ...  well let me read more

http://sanctuary-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/Exposition_of_the_Divine_Principle_1996.pdf

you too..please read that pdf file...

Reply #67 - October 24, 2017, 06:15 PM

So  my good friend Unifier disappeared .. well may be very busy.,  but he mentioned a person's name   whom I have great respect and consider  his contribution   to understand   the origins of heavy elements of period table is fundamental   but  he was an atheist,   so   THE UNIFIER GOD has no mercy on such people.,   dr.  Fred Hoyle  never got the recognition that he deserved.,  So let me answer Unifier's dilemma  on  why in  the 1960s Fred Hoyle stated " the big bang posed the biggest challenge to his atheist beliefs because it was the equivalent of a tornado traversing a junkyard,   something about to think"  
    Yeezevee ... .......... when you consider the words of public atheist astronomer royal of the 1960s Fred Hoyle state that the big bang posed the biggest challenge to his atheist beliefs because it was the equivalent of a tornado traversing a junkyard, leaving in its wake ... a Boeing 747 .... doesn't it strike you as awesome and intended.   Gotta leave it there ... ................

Unifier I  am not a person to leave such things there ...as I am not sure when and where Fred Hoyle stated " that the big bang posed the biggest challenge to his atheist beliefs".,  but I am certain he was the one  who in fact jokingly coined that word  "BANG BANG BIG BANG"  FOR FAITH HEADS..

By  the way.,  this Big bang is NOT ultimate explanation to the origins of universe.,  I  still think Fred Hoyle's concept of  universe is far better than  BANG-BANG.,  with the exception of explaining CEMB...  now you define to  me.,   what is CEMB dear Unifier...
    In a series of popular radio talks in Britain in the 1940's, he coined ''big bang'' to ridicule the rival concept of an explosive origin of the universe, but the term is now widely used and the explosion theory is generally accepted. In recent years Sir Fred joined those arguing for a universe that -- while eternal -- expands and contracts.

well let me read this old news   http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/22/world/fred-hoyle-dies-at-86-opposed-big-bang-but-named-it.html  and watch this 14 year video  who appears to have better word for your god ......"IT"  .. A sexless impotent god...  No  offense to impotent folks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuH0gqxKaY

great  work  from great minds

Hmm Smart kid....

So where is Allah ? Where is God??

Reply #68 - October 29, 2017, 09:17 PM

Some responses to this from a Unificationist perspective:
    1)  Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.  No fundamental disagreement.  But we do believe that fully restored mankind will have co-authorship abilities
    2). He created everything.   As far as I know - true
    3).  every single particle calls to His name and submits to His will.  In a fully restored world maybe.  But it is a fallen world we currently inhabit.
    4).  the Angels are already completely in His will, they have no will of their own. Satan is an angel and rebelled - so I disagree with this.
    5). He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels.  Agreed.  In addition that was to be a reciprocal loving relationship - like parent and child.
    6). Humans have freewill, and a higher intellect.  They do ... potentially.  Fallen man exhibits more instinctive and impulsive behaviour though. 
    7).  the relationship between a bird and a man and the relationship between a  dog and a man is different.  No comment - don't understand this one.
    8 ) . Allah is not needing of your worship, it's not like a story in Percy Jackson where gods disappear if not worshipped or remembered.  For Unificationishts God has a loving parental heart and yearns for the reciprocal loving relationship with restored human beings.
    9).  The worship is beneficial to you, it is you that is submitting to His will.  Loving (or worshiping) God is good and will never harm you.
    10).  it is you that is getting closer to God and experiencing His Love.   Agree
    11). As the Creations of Allah, we believe it is natural for the creation to worship/remember/praise our Creator (dhikr-illah and salah).  Yes indeed.  Though the nature or style of this dialogue is up to the individual, who may adopt or reject the recommended approach of organized religions.
    12).He sent us down to Earth, as a gift, and as a test, to see what we do with our lives,  Yes and no.  The spiritual gift to animal, instinctive early man was to lead that beast to higher consciousness.   We were already on earth before the spirit of God was gifted to us (prior to the fall).
    13). He didn't leave us alone, He sent down His Mercy, which is guidance (in the form of prophets), He was with us in every step we take. He is sometimes with us, and sometimes leaves us to our own devices.  Prayer is always listened to.

For the scientific part of this dialogue try this Prager U video.  I always favor the short and intelligible to the long winded and obfustatory.

https://www.prageru.com/courses/religion-philosophy

The Principles of Creation in the DP content I know you are avidly studying makes a few foundational statements.  Everything in creation has an outer material aspect and an inner spiritual aspect (hyung sang vs sung sang in Korean).   We can know some things about God from his creation.  God has both male and female aspects.   That's it for now.

Reply #69 - October 30, 2017, 11:47 AM

Helllllllllooooooooooo   Unifier  ..well let me cut your points to their right size answer each and every point

1)  Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.  No fundamental disagreement.  But we do believe that fully restored mankind will have co-authorship abilities

Nonsense ....  I fully agree to disagree with that ..long way to go before we say   "Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe" ..   but i don't care who created what .. who was sperm donor  and who was the incubator to make the Kid..  THE UNIVERSE
    2). He created everything.   As far as I know - true

Rubbish... he? He?    Heeeeee? absolute nonsense
    3).  every single particle calls to His name and submits to His will.  In a fully restored world maybe.  But it is a fallen world we currently inhabit.

it is bullshit  but I don't care .,  I played /play with....... Electrons/protons/Neutrons/alpha  particles..X-ray to Microwave   radiation.,But ..but I never heard any particle saying " Allah hooooo Akbaar..  Goodyyyy hoooo greaaaat"
    4).  the Angels are already completely in His will, they have no will of their own. Satan is an angel and rebelled - so I disagree with this.

Crazy??? I don't care.,   again it makes no difference and I don't care .,   Satan .....angel .....god...  what is what and who is who..
    5). He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels.  Agreed.  In addition that was to be a reciprocal loving relationship - like parent and child.

OK...........  heeeeeeeee can   seeeeeeeeeeeeek all it wants    and you can seek  all you want unifier.,   but I don't care ., I have better things to do and better things to seek Unifier
    6). Humans have freewill, and a higher intellect.  They do ... potentially.  Fallen man exhibits more instinctive and impulsive behaviour though.  

Oh I agree with you.,  Sure I agree on that intellect. .,     Humans do have freewill with the context of an event at a given time  and no doubt they  have  higher intellect  over that Allah/god/Satan/angels.

In Fact  I can safely say.,  All biological species that includes cats. rats.dogs etc  have higher intellect over that Allah/god/Satan/angels....

7).  the relationship between a bird and a man and the relationship between a  dog and a man is different.  No comment - don't understand this one.

Of course it is different ., So  what?   why Man and dog and man and bird relation?  within the mankind  itself.,....... The relationship  between father & son...Mother & son....Brother &  sister ...wife & husband.....Yadi..yadi...ydad...yada is different dear Unifier
    8 ) . Allah is not needing of your worship, it's not like a story in Percy Jackson where gods disappear if not worshipped or remembered.  For Unificationishts God has a loving parental heart and yearns for the reciprocal loving relationship with restored human beings.

Ok.. it doesn't matter to me...irrelevant

9).  The worship is beneficial to you, it is you that is submitting to His will.  Loving (or worshiping) God is good and will never harm you.

Nah...there is no benefit., it is just mental masturbation.,  It is all right if  faith heads  do that mental  masturbation.,  It is there problem not mine ., but  Don't force me  and do not  waste the time of  workforce& tax payers money.,   DO THAT MASTURBATION IN YOUR HOME ALONEPREFERABLY UNDER THE BLANKET ALONE IN ROOM.,  

Don't even involve your own kids in that mental masturbation., but if they get into themselves when they are adults  it is ok.,   but you have no right to brain wash them.

10).  it is you that is getting closer to God and experiencing His Love.   Agree

Heeeeeeee?  His Love.......Gay love??    Well I am guy and not  gay .... He can love all he wants ,I don't care Unifier
    11). As the Creations of Allah, we believe it is natural for the creation to worship/remember/praise our Creator (dhikr-illah and salah).  Yes indeed.  Though the nature or style of this dialogue is up to the individual, who may adopt or reject the recommended approach of organized religions.

RUBBISH  

12).He sent us down to Earth, as a gift, and as a test, to see what we do with our lives,  Yes and no.  The spiritual gift to animal, instinctive early man was to lead that beast to higher consciousness.   We were already on earth before the spirit of God was gifted to us (prior to the fall).

NONSENSE
    13). He didn't leave us alone, He sent down His Mercy, which is guidance (in the form of prophets), He was with us in every step we take. He is sometimes with us, and sometimes leaves us to our own devices.  Prayer is always listened to.  

OK.,.....  HEEEEEEEEEEE  CAN WASTE ALL HIS TIME...... sending mercy and sending  hell fire ..sending whatever....   I DON'T CARE
    For the scientific part of this dialogue try this Prager U video.  I always favor the short and intelligible to the long winded and obfustatory.

https://www.prageru.com/courses/religion-philosophy

The Principles of Creation in the DP content I know you are avidly studying makes a few foundational statements.  Everything in creation has an outer material aspect and an inner spiritual aspect (hyung sang vs sung sang in Korean).   We can know some things about God from his creation.  God has both male and female aspects.   That's it for now.

Silly stuff Unifier .,  

SORRY  SCIENCE  AND FAITH  DO NOT  GO TOGETHER .,  FAITH HEADS DO NOT  TALK /DEBATE/DISCUSS SCIENCE.,T HEY BELIEVE., they just believe   because their are brains are washed  thoroughly hence  they lack commonsense    

So where is Allah? Where is God? What is Heeeeeeee  doing nowadays?

Reply #70 - October 30, 2017, 06:39 PM

SORRY  SCIENCE  AND FAITH  DO NOT  GO TOGETHER .,  FAITH HEADS DO NOT  TALK /DEBATE/DISCUSS SCIENCE.,T HEY BELIEVE., they just believe   because their are brains are washed  thoroughly hence  they lack commonsense.

Yeezevee you have a habit of making emphatic, dogmatic statements that are fine as far as openly stating your prejudices, but have nothing factual to back them up.   The rigid emphatic divorce of science and religion that seems to be the consensus opinion on CEMB has plenty of evidence to the contrary.  And I'm sure you agree that it is a good intellectual habit to challenge your own deeply cherished convictions, rather than just publicly proclaiming and exalting in them?
    You come across a bit like an Imam of science - a dogmatist, and a very stubborn one to boot.

The 2 greatest English scientists of all time:  Newton and Farraday were both in their different ways deeply religious men.   For these epic scientists the 2 ways of understanding life can comfortably co-exist.   But not for Yeezevee.  Oh well.

I do agree that faith heads (other than the likes of the above) do not (or cannot in my case) debate scientific method.  I'm not qualified to do that.   I also agree that faith heads believe.   What is faith? but belief in things beyond your understanding or ability to sensually comprehend.   

Reply #71 - October 30, 2017, 08:30 PM

yeezevee:  SORRY  SCIENCE  AND FAITH  DO NOT  GO TOGETHER .,  FAITH HEADS DO NOT  TALK /DEBATE/DISCUSS SCIENCE., THEY BELIEVE., they just believe   because their  brains are washed  thoroughly hence  they lack commonsense

Unifier: Yeezevee you
    have a habit of making emphatic, dogmatic statements that are fine as far as openly stating your prejudices, but have nothing factual to back them up.   The rigid emphatic divorce of science and religion that seems to be the consensus opinion on CEMB has plenty of evidence to the contrary.  And I'm sure you agree that it is a good intellectual habit to challenge your own deeply cherished convictions, rather than just publicly proclaiming and exalting in them?
    You come across a bit like an Imam of science - a dogmatist, and a very stubborn one to boot.

The 2 greatest English scientists of all time:  Newton and Farraday were both in their different ways deeply religious men.  
    For these epic scientists the 2 ways of understanding life can comfortably co-exist.   But not for Yeezevee.  Oh well.

I do agree that faith heads (other than the likes of the above) do not (or cannot in my case) debate scientific method.  I'm not qualified to do that.   I also agree that faith heads believe.   What is faith? but belief in things beyond your understanding or ability to sensually comprehend.  

I will answer that and more dear Unifier .... but I have to read zephyrus  post as that is more important than  that super duper "Heeeeeeeeeeee"  you often refer  in  your posts ., I am sorry to say   that YOU ARE MISUSING THE NAMES OF GREAT FOLKS like   Newton....Faraday...... Fred Hoyle  to defend your super-duper "Heeeeeee"  without really exploring their position w.r.t  god.. whatever that may be in their minds ..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #72 - November 01, 2017, 06:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2N2piDNYJ8

Hmm that fellow seem  not to know the reason why people   of Indian  subcontinent  SCREWED LEFT AND RIGHT BY BRITISH   .....  The lady is more Bristish than most of the British people I   met

Anyway I have the answer....  how and why People of  Indian  subcontinent  SCREWED LEFT AND RIGHT BY BRITISH ?    WHERE WAS  THEIR ALLAHGOD? WHERE WAS THEIR  GOD/GODS?GODDESSES 

Because British  god was superior to the allahgod/ gods of Indians .     ,Foolish people of Indian subcontinent did not/do not understand that simple thing..

well that  guy is  a very smart guy.....

Reply #73 - November 06, 2017, 05:23 PM

So Where is Allah ? Where is god?  what is "Heeeeeee" doing?

Gunman Kills at Least 26 in Attack on Rural Texas Church   Says news from AMRIKA

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Tex. — A gunman clad in all black, with a ballistic vest strapped to his chest and a military-style rifle in his hands, opened fire on parishioners at a Sunday service at a small Baptist church in rural Texas, killing at least 26 people and turning this tiny town east of San Antonio into the scene of the country’s newest mass horror.

The gunman was identified by the Texas Department of Public Safety as Devin Patrick Kelley, 26. Mr. Kelley, who lived in New Braunfels, Tex., died shortly after the attack.

He had served in the Air Force at a base in New Mexico but was court-martialed in 2012 on charges of assaulting his wife and child. He was sentenced to 12 months’ confinement and received a “bad conduct” discharge in 2014, according to Ann Stefanek, the chief of Air Force media operations.

The motive for the attack was unclear on Sunday, but the grisly nature of it could not have been clearer: Families gathered in pews, clutching Bibles and praying to the Lord, were murdered in cold blood on the spot.

Mr. Kelley started firing at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs not long after the Sunday morning service began at 11 a.m., officials said. He was armed with a Ruger military-style rifle, and within minutes, many of those inside the small church were either dead or wounded. The victims ranged in age from 5 to 72, and among the dead were several children, a pregnant woman and the pastor’s 14-year-old daughter. It was the deadliest mass shooting in the state’s history. At least 20 more were wounded.

well That is one news from America land of the free., another News from that land says

Cult leader Prophet  Orson William Black Jr arrested after triple murder

A polygamist and suspected cult leader wanted on paedophile charges has been arrested as part of a triple murder investigation.

US national Orson William Black Jr was detained in the Mexican border state of Chihuahua over the weekend, alongside his four wives and 22 other Americans, including some minors.

Approximately 100 police officers descended on the "El Negro" ranch on Friday and Saturday as part of a joint operation with the FBI following the murder of three young Americans in the same region.

Two teenagers aged 15 and 19, as well as a 23-year-old man, were killed on 10 September.

The Chihuahua State Attorney General's Office said that the US Consulate became involved in the investigation when it became apparent that the victims did not have birth certificates - but they have since been identified as Michael Black, Robert W Black and Jesse L Black...........

well there is plenty at that link to read ..and a U_tube on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2DQ-_VU6A

allah/god helps None.. neither he helps Prophets nor heeee helps  common man...

Reply #74 - November 08, 2017, 05:01 PM

Bloody brainwashed people believing in god who you can not see! If I could see him (so called Allah) in person first thing i would ask them why dont you do anything when these innocent people dies!
     Reply #75 - November 08, 2017, 05:06 PM

I'd ask if the reason you wrote a book that you know for a fact is going to be proven false, is if you want to see how many people look past the bullshit.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #76 - November 08, 2017, 05:10 PM

But according to these muslims their god told someone and they wrote it!
     Cheesy
     Reply #77 - November 08, 2017, 05:14 PM

According to those same muslims he deliberately lied and misled people twice over. What makes them think he's telling the truth the third time? I mean, if he had to appear in court, he wouldn't exactly be classed as a reliable witness, would he? But, no worries. Last time he was full of shit, and the time before that he was full of shit, but this time he's DEFINITELY telling the truth.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #78 - November 13, 2017, 01:56 AM

Wink
     Reply #79 - November 13, 2017, 12:03 PM

According to those same muslims he deliberately lied and misled people twice over. ..........

Wink

only Twice ??  just twice??

The   "Heeeeeeee" god ,that is sitting in the human brains of human  dickheads   is  deliberately lied/lying  and  misleading  people every  day since beginning of faiths... not just twice over.

any way QSE i  i  didn't get that   . twice over.. phrase.,  is that from Quran verse??

And .,  on that "WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS F_ING GOD ?"  I just found where this allah/god is now a days from this link

http://www.dawn.com/news/1370082/why-do-the-elite-park-their-wealth-abroad?preview

Why do the elite TAX EVADING RICH FUCKERS OF EVERY COUNTRY  park their wealth abroad?

According to initial estimates, the collective wealth of Pakistanis hidden overseas is around $300-$500 billion. Of this, about $200bn is said to be in Switzerland. Currently, GDP of the country, projected by the World Bank, is around $300bn......

So far the list includes 643 Pakistanis, 450 in Panama Papers and 193 in Paradise Papers. They are estimated to own as much as five per cent of the total hidden $10 trillion global wealth.

What is peculiar about offshore accounts?.....

well   ALLAH/GOD IS LIVING IN MILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS .,

just a note .., in that heading of that news paper ,I deleted  that word  elite  and added  "TAX EVADING RICH FUCKERS OF EVERY COUNTRY"

Well   ALLAH/GOD  is certainly not on that  Manus Island .,............. LoVe And Humanity is my religion  says  Ezatullah kakar  ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5Cxw40BQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tlZcNlOLBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tlZcNlOLBM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-41960482

Reply #80 - December 02, 2017, 02:08 PM

So where is Allah?
    where is   "Heeeeee" of faith heads??
    where is "heeeeee" of stupid books of all faith?
    where is  that fucking god?
    Did any LIVING HUMAN BEING  ever see that "heeeeeee"...the dick in the  human head?  ...  

well  let me read the  news..

Oh! this is good.,  that never tiring Shazia Hasan  wonderful  article in Dawn..   Can I see Allah/God in it?? ..well let me read that The bhuttay wali of Seaview she wrote   on  a beautiful always smiling face of wonderful soul  you see here  

Roasted Corn on the  cob vendor Manzoora  Mai  sell that Corn on the  cob  from morning to evening 7 days week  On Abdul Sattar Edhi Avenue ..Karachi..

KARACHI: If you have seen her, you’ve probably passed her off as a customer standing by the roasted corn on the cob cart. But Manzoora Mai is, in fact, the vendor pushing her roasted-corn cart on Abdul Sattar Edhi Avenue, also known as Seaview, and doing good business.

Dressed in a light-coloured cotton shalwar and kameez with a chador to cover her head and protect it from the sun, Manzoora sells roasted corn on the cob from morning till evening. Then she returns home to her husband and children.

Why doesn’t the husband work? “He can’t,” she says. “His hands and feet don’t function very well — he’s crippled.” Further questioning reveals that he used to work as a driver with a family. Sixteen years ago, he was in an accident that left him injured. “What happened, stays happened,” says Manzoora. “I don’t like to bring up the past. May God give him a long life, even though he cannot earn or help himself,” she adds before turning to a young customer.

It is after 1pm, the peak time for selling her roasted corn to children coming out of schools. But Manzoora stands on the service road on the side of the avenue where there are townhouses. “I am not allowed to park my cart outside the schools here. The vigilance team doesn’t allow it,” she says. “So I stand here at this time. The DA Model School and City School are at equal distances in opposing directions from here. Besides, the children know where to find me,” she smiles.

That is true. Several cars come by. Manzoora listens carefully to each child’s order and preferences such as extra masala, no masala, more lemon, etc. She seems to be popular with the kids. “I’m a mother first, so understanding what the little ones want and satisfying their needs comes with the territory,” she says.

The conversation moves to her children. Doesn’t she have a son who can do all this work in her place? Manzoora shakes her head. “I am the mother of one son and five daughters. My son is only 14, and he’s in school. I won’t let him sell corn on the road. He will sit in an air-conditioned office when he grows up.”

About the five daughters, she says that three are married, one died and one is too young. “I can do the work very well,” she says with pride. “Maybe standing in the sun too much has given me a lot of wrinkles and a darker complexion, but I am not that old. I’m up for all kinds of challenges,” she adds, telling me about how she stands up to the police and the vigilance teams around the beach; they can view vendors like her as a nuisance. “They often confiscate my cart. But then, I am also Manzoora Mai,” she says, rolling up her sleeves. “I get it back from them!

She talks about her daughter who passed away, who used to come with her to the beach. That was before she became too sick. “Her kidneys had failed but even then she used to accompany me as she would get anxious and worry about me working alone here,” says Manzoora. “One day she became very weak. I had to rush her to the hospital. I called for an ambulance and in my haste left my cart for another vendor to keep an eye on. On my way to the hospital I received a frantic call from him, saying that the vigilance team had dragged away my cart because it looked unmanned. They were confiscating it.”

“I looked at my daughter lying in the ambulance. She asked me not to worry about her and save the cart first,” she muses. “I was also weighing the situation.
    My cart is after all my bread and butter. I explained this to the ambulance driver and he turned the vehicle around. We found the men in uniform with my cart loaded on their white pickup truck. I was so angry, I gave them a piece of my mind. They were really embarrassed and apologised. The senior one amongst them asked me to forgive them and begged me to take my child to hospital. He asked me for my address so that they could drop off my cart at my place. And they actually did that,” she says.

“You have to stand up for yourself in this world or you will be crushed. My daughter died two and a half years ago,” says Manzoora Mai, showing me a picture of her that she has saved in her mobile phone. “She may be gone but the others are alive. I have to keep on going for them.” Then, she asks me how I like my roasted corn.

Published in Dawn, December 1st, 2017

Can I able to see Allahness. Godliness in her words and in her actions?? ..

Or am I highly educated fucking atheist bent on insulting the innocent folks who believe  in some god?  

Manzoora  .. What a beautiful name and a beautiful soul  ...May Allah/god/Christ  ..whatever your faith and whatever god my be ........let that God  make  all of your wishes come  true in this life......  

well let me  read another news..

https://www.dawn.com/news/1374048/nine-dead-as-gunmen-storm-hostel-of-peshawars-agricultural-training-institute

That news says   with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufN9pV_j6Ic

says Nine dead as gunmen in Burkha storm hostel of Peshawar’s Agricultural Training Institute

Nine people were killed and 37 injured as at least three terrorists dressed in burkas stormed the hostel of Peshawar's Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) on Friday morning.

The attack was claimed by the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan. Both police and military officials said the attackers had been coordinating with handlers based in Afghanistan.

where as  Land of pure Television news channels put out these videos  day-in day-out for the past week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhe_Qgq9JA

By watching those BABOONS OF  ISLAM   and  ISLAMIC BURKA WEARING BABOONS WHO KILL STUDENTS in universities.,  I wonder what is this allah/god of the faith heads and their fucking books doing??sleeping around? fucking around??

Fools in 1st century believe in nonsense  from stupid books written 1000s of years ago by some  cave dwelling brainless buggers ..

Mock the fools  and move on...

Reply #81 - January 10, 2018, 06:09 PM

SO  WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD /GODS? THAT BLOODY NEWS .............. from BBC  says

Riots in Pakistan's Kasur after child rape and killing

that  Seven-year-old Zainab  was   raped and murdered dumped  in a garbage

T
    wo protesters have died in rioting over the latest in a series of child murders in the Pakistani city of Kasur.

The body of seven-year-old Zainab was found in a rubbish dump on Tuesday, several days after she went missing. She had been raped and strangled.

Angry demonstrators say the authorities are doing little to stem the spate of abductions, sexual assaults and killings.

Police in Kasur say there have been 12 similar murders in the past two years.

They say five of them are linked to one suspect who is being hunted by hundreds of officers and DNA samples have been taken from 90 possible suspects.

The two protesters were killed after police shot at an angry crowd attempting to storm a police headquarters in Kasur, about 20km (12 miles) south of Lahore.

Zainab's murder has sparked outrage across the rest of Pakistan. Well-known film and cricket stars demanded the killer be caught and the military offered support to the police.

that and more you can read at that link..  and here are the news tubes..

Parents of   Zainab
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3J5KZIMsDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P9jcn-amKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsjAaqzxKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXaF6zqxsJk

well  that is the news  from that well known town Kasur...and this is the

sketch of suspect from  those CCTVs  that are there in many places  in that town...  I am certain that  BRUTAL  ROGUE WILL BE CAUGHT  but  Question here  is.....  

Can that all  powerful all  knowing allah god   the HEeeeeeeee.....  can not that..... he allah..god ....whatever has no power to do something on  such brutal crimes on children?? ??

well the town  Kasur is burning

Reply #82 - January 10, 2018, 06:33 PM

What we know so far  on that 7 year  old Zainab case:

Missing person FIR registered on Jan 5, a day after the girl went missing

CCTV footage of girl being led by a suspect was circulated on social media after she went missing

Police later found girl's body dumped in a trash heap on Tuesday

Police confirmed after initial investigation that the girl was strangled

Citizens have been protesting in Kasur amidst a complete shutdown of the city

Social media outrage has grown across the country over the police's perceived inaction

The LHC CJ, Punjab CM, Senate, chief justice of Pakistan and the army chief have taken notice of the case

Riots continue in Kasur, as groups of protesters demand justice for Zainab and for two protesters killed in clashes with police

well  that is what happened so  far the news at https://tribune.com.pk/story/1605324/1-700-cases-since-2015-makes-kasur-hub-child-abuse/ says

Over 700 cases since 2015: What makes Kasur a hub of child abuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FmD6M4tdmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGw6dFqXC0

that CCTV picture is quite clear ...and it appears that child knows the criminal rogue ...

Reply #83 - January 11, 2018, 08:08 PM

Country is raging for  Justice For Zainab.........

Saba Qamar ....... Kis se Mangay Insaaf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8-Hlu8eUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuMpnf0egE

Reply #84 - April 07, 2018, 12:57 PM

The news says
    Pregnant woman allegedly shot dead by brother over 'honour' in Khairpur  

The victim, a local farm worker, had reportedly demanded that her brothers hand over her share of an inherited property. Upon facing rejection, she had threatened she would sue for her rights in court.

Before she could do so, however, her brothers allegedly came for her while she was harvesting wheat at a farm. Her legs were chopped off with an axe, the victim told police at District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital Khanewal. A doctor at the hospital said the victim's bones had been separated from her body......

Pregnant woman allegedly shot dead by brother over 'honour' in Khairpur

An eight months pregnant woman who had contracted a marriage of her own will was shot dead allegedly by her brother over 'honour' in Sindh's Khairpur district on Friday evening, police said.

The victim, a mother of one, had willingly married a man from a caste different than hers in a court of Sukkur in August 2016 without her family’s approval.

Apparently angered by the move, the 25-year-old woman's brother opened fire on her while she was asleep in their family home, located within the limits of Wada Machhoon police station in Khairpur.

Police arrested the prime accused on Saturday, and registered a first information report (FIR) under Section 302 (premeditated murder) of Pakistan Penal Code against him, the victim's father and three others on a complaint of SHO Bagh Chand Oad on behalf of the state.

Mother of four gunned down by brother in suspected 'honour killing'  
    A mother of four was allegedly gunned down by her brother on Thursday in Mehmood Panhwar village near near Shikarpur, Sindh, in what police said they were treating as an 'honour killing'.

Muhammad Hajan Gadani, the SHO of the local police station, told reporters that a divorcee, identified as Sheharbano, was shot dead with a shotgun by her brother, Abdullah Panhwar, who was assisted by unknown men.

Gadani further stated that the victim had been divorced around eight or 10 years ago by her husband, who had accused her and a relative of 'karo-kari'.

Honour killing: Woman murdered for marrying outside community

Honour killing: 22-yr-old woman stabbed to death by family

Shot twice, stuffed in a sack and dumped in a canal... but Pakistani girl, 18, SURVIVES botched 'honor killing' carried out by her own family for marrying the man she loved

Saba Maqsood, 18, was attacked by her father, uncle, brother and aunt She managed to struggle to the canal bank where she was helped  It comes just a week after a broad daylight honour killing in Lahore. Teenager survived being shot twice and thrown in a canal by her family for marrying the man she loved, police in Pakistan said.

that is the  news  story of 18 year old Saba Maqsood ..there are plenty of such news in the last week and There is little doubt   that every animal species  is   better than  these   brutal animals  in human form .....  but the question  is.....

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ?  WHAT IS THAT HEEEEEE  DOING?  SLEEPING?

No help  for poor  helpless  victims??   
    all knowing ...all powerful  allah god is helpless in  helping such victims across the  globe??

Reply #85 - April 12, 2018, 02:03 PM

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401163/politics-over-rape-hindu-extremists-demand-release-of-8-year-old-muslim-girls-rapists-in-held-kashmir

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43722714

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ?  WHAT IS THAT HEEEEEE  DOING?  SLEEPING?

No help  for poor  helpless  8 year olds??   
    all knowing ...all powerful  allah god is helpless in  helping  8 year olds across the  globe??

Reply #86 - April 13, 2018, 12:49 PM

Who will give justice to  8 yer old Asifa Bano? .... Allah?  god?? gods? .................    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgeTK1Ogao  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/asifa-bano-latest-india-rape-murder-girl-eight-year-old-muslim-hindu-kashmir-protest-a8302381.html  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/11/an-8-year-olds-rape-and-murder-inflames-tensions-between-hindus-and-muslims-in-india/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f7f8ebe9d70

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/12/killing-of-muslim-girl-india-hindu-religious-tensions  

So who will give justice to   8 yer old Asifa Bano?          

allah??  god?? gods  of hindu faith heads ? rat god?  cat god?  dog god??

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS

Reply #87 - December 22, 2021, 06:41 PM

Where is God? Where is Allah ... Where .. where ? where??

fucking shit ...  Human beings are such a filth....

Reply #88 - May 14, 2022, 08:55 PM

Mob kills student over ‘blasphemy’ in northern Nigerian college  says news from  aljazeera.com on 12 May 2022

A college in the northwestern Nigerian state of Sokoto has been indefinitely shut after a female student in the school was killed over alleged blasphemy.

The yet-to-be-identified student was accused of insulting the Prophet Muhammad, which led to a mobbing that resulted in her death on Thursday, according to reports from local media. Her body was also allegedly burned afterwards within the school premises.

on top of that news at https://nationaldailyng.com/shock-disbelief-as-abuja-imam-justifies-gruesome-killing-of-christian-girl-in-sokoto-over-alleged-blasphemy/  says

The Imam of National Mosque, Ibrahim Maqari has reacted to the news of the killing of Deborah Samuel by justifying her killer as he asked people not to blame those who killed.

Deborah was a 200-level student of Shehu Shagari College of Education in Wamako, Sokoto State.The Maqari who post this on his social media page according to the “people gazette” said she was killed because she crossed the Islamic red line.

He advised everyone who cares to listen to be careful in their dealings with Muslims as he said, “We the Muslims have some red lines beyond which MUST NOT be crossed”

He emphasized that Prophet Muhammad is one of those red lines and tell people that the dignity of the Prophet (PBUH) is at the forefront.

Ibrahim who obviously wants people to balance their reactions to the incident and not to focus on Deborah’s death alone said, “if our grievances are not properly addressed, then we should not be criticized for addressing them ourselves,”

and the news from christian Female Student Killed In Sokoto For ‘Insulting’ Muhammad,  gives these pictures and videos ..

and you can see that in this Aallah hooo akbarrr video   and read more from Nigeria

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »