Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Oh British Mirpuris

(Read 3400 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     OP - February 05, 2022, 10:19 AM

never got round to making this thread but decided to do it today after reading another post.

so from wikipedia:

The British Mirpuri community comprises people in the United Kingdom who originate from the Mirpur District in Pakistan-administered Azad Jammu and Kashmir, thus being a part of the Mirpuri diaspora. While no accurate statistics are available, an estimated 60 to 70 per cent of British Pakistanis in England in 2009 had origins in the Mirpur District. The first generation Mirpuris were not highly educated, and they had little or no experience of urban living in Pakistan.

and so the first generation of migrants worked hard with hopes of returning home but instead created a time capsule of village life in their adopted country.

and then the 2nd/3rd generation came along and really fucked things up - hooray!
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #1 - February 05, 2022, 10:45 AM

just checked and the below site is still alive - they're trying to promote 'british azad kashmiri' as an alternative label... er good luck with that!

https://www.portmir.org.uk/about-us/
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #2 - February 05, 2022, 11:01 AM

but these labels are backwards (irony or pun?) - like british muslim, it puts the emphasis on the foreign culture when these people are primarily products of britain.

mirpuri briton is a much better shorthand - it tells you the flavour of the crisp packet without getting distracted by the actual ingredients inside.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #3 - February 05, 2022, 11:07 AM

of course, not many ordinary people would identify as such. these are third person labels to be used when discussing this 'community' from an outside point of view.

most of these dummies identify as pakistani or muslim or both nowadays. poor sods.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #4 - February 05, 2022, 05:08 PM

I fully understand the problem of a child born to a folks whose culture was different from the culture they migrated ., COMMON THEY ARE JUST JELOUS OF YOU and it is just a a cult behavior that comes due to ISLAMIC SUPREMECY PREACHING IDEOLOGY.,  You don't need to reciprocate   that sentiment towards Pothwari family members after all  IT IS JUST A LANGUAGE

I don't have anything against Pothwari, I find it a funny language  when it's not being used to hurl abuse at me from family members.

Look at this poor guy making an attempt. Thank goodness I'm not a celebrity with ties 'back home' otherwise I'll sound just as retarded: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZZLegFikg&t=1s
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #5 - February 05, 2022, 05:35 PM

This guy has a dislike towards people from Yorkshire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1hl2jdfIiA

I share that same sentiment but I think I have a couple of reasons for it. Firstly I don't like their smugness. Secondly, the upper classes of this country fawn over Yorkshire for some patronising reason. And lastly this place really has lived up to its nickname 'God's own country'. It was in Bradford where the Satantic Verses controversy really took root. See what happens if you dare bring up that book even now:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-89Fk3sa4EI

Put simply I reserve my right to dislike certain shared mentalities and attitudes yes
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #6 - February 05, 2022, 05:40 PM

Oh Rotherham

Disgraced former Labour peer Lord Ahmed of Rotherham has been jailed for five and a half years for sexually abusing two children in the 1970s.

He was found guilty in January of a serious sexual assault against a boy and the attempted rape of a young girl.

The abuse happened in Rotherham when he was a teenager, Sheffield Crown Court heard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-60260113.amp
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #7 - February 05, 2022, 06:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgBp3Tlky8

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   kid is cute .. but it will become a problem if she keeps that once she is over 17

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #8 - February 05, 2022, 06:13 PM

It was in Bradford where the Satantic Verses controversy really took root. See what happens if you dare bring up that book even now:

I randomly watched that mobeen show when it came out. I thought it was a parody at first, especially the "come on then!" guy - comedy gold lol.

by the way, there is a middle class vs lower class dynamic in those interviews, ie gay metropolitan presenter vs local village idiots.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #9 - February 05, 2022, 07:23 PM

by the way, there is a middle class vs lower class dynamic in those interviews, ie gay metropolitan presenter vs local village idiots.]

Perhaps but I struggle to see it. Some of these people will be college/university educated themselves. The firm anti-blasphemy sentiments amongst the younger folk is what's important here.

I got the impression from the psycho is that he didn't resent the presenter for his class (maybe his sexuality) but from the fact that he was talking to a fellow Muslim who was holding a copy of The Satanic Verses. Since race is such a big part in politics and culture these days, I wouldn't bet against him seeing a fellow 'brown Muslim' and really resenting that. Those of us who attended extremist mosques will know plenty about warnings of the sellouts and hypocrites besides the general dislike of kaafirs.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #10 - February 05, 2022, 08:49 PM

these mirpuri types (and their ghetto cousins from other muslim backgrounds) are naturally suspicious of a bbc camera team after several unfavourable documentaries over the years.

usually they start off sounding calm and rational but as in the video, their brain temperature quickly goes into meltdown and any education goes out the window.

only solution is to confront their value system head on. let's hope there's more trans activist infiltration into schools and local govt - that's the toxic kryptonite to weaken these potohari stupamen!
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #11 - February 06, 2022, 03:24 AM

these mirpuri types (and their ghetto cousins from other muslim backgrounds) are naturally suspicious of a bbc camera team after several unfavourable documentaries over the years.

Oh, well yeah. They're suspicious of most people to be quite frank, which partly explains why they like hitching up with their first cousins. Plus people forget how viciously sectarian they can be if you look past their Muslim solidarity nonsense when it comes to Palestine or in front of cameras discussing their perceived victimhood.

This is all good fun making fun of Mirpuris. But I still hold a particular resentment for sneering middle class Pakistanis, many of them 'liberals' who likely sit in gated middle class communities in the large cities feeling like their country's reputation is damaged by these Mirpuri migrants. Only when they speak up on Kashmir in Britain are they considered useful (shame about Lord Ahmed though...). The backwardness of Mirpuri society and many of her migrants is just a bit more acute than wider Pakistani society.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #12 - February 06, 2022, 06:53 AM

This guy is a well known noisemaker and arsehole in Britain. You'll find him outside schools protesting the aforementioned 'trans indoctrination' (or LGBT 'indoctrination') or chasing down MPs in Batley. But I'll admit this did make me chuckle: https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/ool4mk/we_are_not_pakistanis_we_are_kashmiris_india/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #13 - February 06, 2022, 12:12 PM

Oh, well yeah. They're suspicious of most people to be quite frank, which partly explains why they like hitching up with .......................Mirpuris......................Mirpuri migrants. .................. (shame about Lord Ahmed though...). ......................

This guy is a well known noisemaker and arsehole in Britain. ..........................

No..  no ..noooooooo   ..................  nooooo...nooooo.......nooooooooooooooooooooo

https://www.google.com/maps/search/mirpuri/@33.1660643,73.6922967,10.75z

See where Mirpuri is ., read about its history.,  THAT SCOUNDRLE  IS NO MIRPURI...   HE IS A PUNJABI   MIGRATED TO MIRPURI AND TO UK.,  .  He is an insult to migrant Punjabis also   He is FILLED WITH ISLAMIZED FOSSILIZED MINDSET.,    IT IS   INSULT TO CALL HIM AS MUSLIM., he falls in to  the  category of  rabid Muslim  following rabid Islam .,

• Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #14 - February 06, 2022, 04:36 PM

THAT SCOUNDRLE  IS NO MIRPURI...   HE IS A PUNJABI   MIGRATED TO MIRPURI AND TO UK.,  .  He is an insult to migrant Punjabis also   He is FILLED WITH ISLAMIZED FOSSILIZED MINDSET.,    IT IS   INSULT TO CALL HIM AS MUSLIM., he falls in to  the  category of  rabid Muslim  following rabid Islam .,

Are you talking about Lord Ahmed or the guy below Shakeel Afsar? It says of Lord Ahmed
    Lord Nazir Ahmed was born in a Jat family of Mirpur (Azad Kashmir, Pakistan) and is a nephew of late Kalyal Mohammand Yousaf who was also a member of Mahraja Hari singhs's perjah Sabah in 1944, but soon after his birth, at the age of 7, his family migrated to the UK, where he was brought up. He attended Spurley Hey Comprehensive School, then Thomas Rotherham Sixth Form College. He studied Public Administration at Sheffield Hallam University and joined the Labour Party when he was 18 years old.

https://www.prideofpakistan.com/who-is-who-detail/Lord-Nazir-Ahmed/164

Don't know how reliable it is but I'll take it for its word lol. If you're talking about the guy below, how do you know he's a Punjabi?
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #15 - February 06, 2022, 06:37 PM

being born in mirpur, becoming a labour councillor, promoting conspiracy theories and engaging in sexual misconduct - a great example for this thread.

talking of labour, I think it's pretty clear their votebank politics have done more to hold back mirpuri britons than working class racists and the tories combined.

keir's mauve incarnation of the party shows no signs of jettisoning similar community leader types who dominate councils in asian wards. so the regressive fuckery will continue.
  • Oh British Mirpuris
     Reply #16 - February 06, 2022, 06:40 PM

...... Lord   LARD Ahmed ..........

.......... how do you know he's a Punjabi? .......  Are you talking about Lord Ahmed or the guy below Shakeel Afsar? It says of Lord Ahmed

LoArd Nazir Ahmed was born in a Jat family of Mirpur (Azad Kashmir, Pakistan) and is a nephew of late Kalyal Mohammand Yousaf who was also a member of Mahraja Hari singhs's perjah Sabah in 1944, but soon after his birth, at the age of 7, his family migrated to the UK, where he was brought up. He attended Spurley Hey Comprehensive School, then Thomas Rotherham Sixth Form College. He studied Public Administration at Sheffield Hallam University and joined the Labour Party when he was 18 years old.

that is wrong word it should be "LARD" ........................ YAP.,    LoArd Nazir Ahmed   is also as Sayyad.,  

because  because   Mahraaja Hari  Singh  was also a Sayyad.. and related to Prophet of Islam Muhammad(( WHO IS STILL TODAY A UNKNOWN FIGURE))

IDIOTS .....  well let me watch this   .. ALL Mirpuris MUST WATCH THESE TUBES..  well that map is erased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlDgA3yGdcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW1fZaa0jg4&t=43s

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »