Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: MP murdered

(Read 2707 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • MP murdered
     OP - October 16, 2021, 11:13 AM

on the anniversary of the samuel paty killing, a british politician has been stabbed to death in a church.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10098355/Boris-Johnson-Keir-Starmer-lay-flowers-David-Amess-murder-scene-unity.html
  • MP murdered
     Reply #1 - October 16, 2021, 11:22 AM

news narrative steering clear of the islam angle and focusing on general security for politicians.

you have to wonder how many more lone attacks western govts need before they wake up from islamophobia fatigue and start addressing the split loyalties of muslims in europe.
  • MP murdered
     Reply #2 - October 16, 2021, 11:34 AM

as one practical measure, I suggest making dual nationality illegal.

a simple symbolic choice: to commit to the general norms and values of britain or migrate back to the banana republics where muslims are dominant.

this would mostly affect the older generation but they are the social glue which keep separatist ghettos going. without their toxic influence then their children may be less willing to tolerate/encourage extremists who eventually commit acts of violence.
  • MP murdered
     Reply #3 - October 16, 2021, 03:17 PM

foreign-accented bearded spokesmen from southend mosque trotting out islam-means-peace for the news cameras.

no pushback from the interviewers as usual.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuslimCouncil/status/1449332833957339137
  • MP murdered
     Reply #4 - October 17, 2021, 11:45 AM

Sir David Anthony Andrew Amess (/ˈeɪmɪs/ AY-miss; 26 March 1952 – 15 October 2021) was a British Conservative politician who served as a Member of Parliament (MP) from 1983 until he was killed in 2021. He was first elected to represent Basildon, and then served as MP for Southend West after 1997.

Born and raised in Essex, Amess studied economics and government at Bournemouth University and then had short careers as a teacher, underwriter and recruitment consultant. He was elected as a Conservative councillor for Redbridge in 1982 and MP for Basildon in 1983. His position was seen as a bellwether seat, exemplifying the enthusiasm of the "Essex man" for the government of Margaret Thatcher. He held the seat in the election of 1992, but when boundary changes made it untenable, he became MP for Southend West in 1997, until his death, 24 years later.

Sir David Amess, the MP for Southend West  visiting  Southend Mosque   to join members of the community and celebrate the end of Ramadan. _2018

well let us see...... let us see...... where it goes

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• MP murdered
     Reply #5 - November 20, 2021, 11:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysxPyFDb2w

well that is Ayaan Hirsi Ali: wokeness is a gift to Islamism ..

Wokness... new word to me...  that is on that Murdered MP.,  Sir David Anthony Andrew Amess

Ali Harbi Ali  well that is the news on that 25 year old

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• MP murdered
     Reply #6 - December 09, 2021, 02:10 AM

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an adjective meaning 'alert to racial prejudice and discrimination' that originated in African-American Vernacular English (AAVE). Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as sexism, and has also been used as shorthand for left-wing ideas involving identity politics and social justice, such as the notion of white privilege and slavery reparations for African Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke

Perhaps the most irritating word to have entered the mainstream lexicon in the past five years, regardless if it's used critically or ironically.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »