Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 06:44 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Indonesia - public whip

(Read 1031 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Indonesia - public whip
     OP - October 07, 2021, 04:09 AM

Halo,

in indonesia one part of the country agreed through voting - like I understood that there will be whip in public for each couple unmarried holding hands in the evening! I saw one public whip on video. There is a radical man who controls the sharia and alle the people are with him! How can that be? How can people agree FREELY to be controlled like this and for love being attacked like this?

I start hating all the women in my city who wear this thing on their head....   because maybe they would also agree in such measures if they would have the power??? The people looked at the whip of the couple and screamed some of them: Next time you will die! And they took their smartphones and maked videos!

I am sooo angry! I want to stop islam all over the world. Indonesia was known for having democratic islam. For me islam is always dangerous like you can see by this example. As soon as they get the power it is no longer free decision.
  • Indonesia - public whip
     Reply #1 - October 07, 2021, 05:53 PM

not much reporting on it in english news media.

Two Christian men were publicly flogged today in Indonesia’s ultra-conservative Aceh province for drinking alcohol and gambling, in a rare instance of non-Muslims facing a punishment frequently condemned by rights groups.

https://www.malaysia-today.net/2021/02/09/two-christians-publicly-flogged-in-indonesia-for-drinking-gambling/

THE man behind Indonesia’s flogging laws is publicly whipped HIMSELF after he was caught romping with a married woman.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10254574/mukhlis-indonesia-islamic-flogging-laws-publicly-whipped-caught-married-woman/

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »