Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Prime Minister Imran Khan and His Islam.. His understanding of Islam

(Read 1909 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Prime Minister Imran Khan and His Islam.. His understanding of Islam
     OP - May 05, 2021, 02:00 PM

Prime Minister Imran Khan and His  Islam.. His understanding of Islam

Prime Minister Imran Khan  .. elected// selected .. or whatever is the reason he is in that position since 18 August 2018 as 22nd Prime minster of the country ., Instead of controlling and working to solve the problems of the country such as Inflation .... education.. health ..economic problem  .. he seems to be looking to solve the problems in Islam

so let me put together a folder of his lecture on Islam and his writings on Islam..  He always talks about Islamophobia ...

All Muslim states must work together against Islamophobia: PM Imran Khan  May 4, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8eJGtcL8k

Pm Imran Khan  on  France _30 Oct 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WK3w_O6tI4

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 05, 2021, 02:06 PM

There is Only One Islam - PM Imran khan | SAMAA TV | 23 Sep 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWe1xiBWVrA

PM Imran Khan's Speech at the International Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (SAW) Conference in Islamabad AND HIS UNDERSTANING OF ISLAMIC HISTORY Nov 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iAB5xL84I8

Reply #2 - May 05, 2021, 02:11 PM

PM Imran Khan Speech at Ceremony of "Kamyab Jawan Program on Moghul Rule in Indian subcontinent..........23 Sep 2019   That is Imran Khan history on Indian subcontinent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L60J5eL6ss

PM Imran Khan on the image of Islam  around the globe   Sep 27, 2019[/u]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZpWmavPyJQ

Reply #3 - May 05, 2021, 09:53 PM

he will only increase his religion spin as the economic outlook worsens. his current trajectory is full-on beard or a military noose.
     Reply #4 - May 09, 2021, 12:06 AM

he will only increase his religion spin as the economic outlook worsens. his current trajectory is full-on beard or a military noose.

well what he does in Pakistan will have implications in many parts of the globe., and he realizes that., As far as economy of the country  is concerned he is doing his best  but unfortunately whole world world in doldrums and Pakistan is no exception to that .,  But my problem is he puts his nose in every problem instead working on the economy of the country ..  Couple of days back   news says Imran goes to  OIC to counter Islamophobia

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday urged the Orga­nisation of Islamic Coopera­tion (OIC) to vehemently counter Islamophobia and falsely equating of Islam with radicalism and terrorism.

He also took serious note of the recent European Parliament’s resolution to review GSP plus status of Pakistan and said the government would hold negotiation with the European Union (EU) to delink the country’s GSP Plus status with blasphemy issues.

The prime minister presided over two meetings — one with over 30 OIC ambassadors and the other with the ruling Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) leaders.

When contacted, Infor­mation Minister Fawad Chaudhry told Dawn that during the meeting with OIC envoys, the prime minister told them that Muslim countries had so far failed to convince the West that blasphemy of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) hurt the sentiments of over 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and was not an issue of freedom of expression....

I am not sure what that letter will do to the leaders of OIC. but it makes Pakistanis living in other countries and working hard to put bread and butter on their family dinner table nervous

Reply #5 - May 12, 2021, 11:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40lEiqpmkjI

Imran has a point there...but  you can not throw all Pakistani ambassadors around the world under the bus..    Cheesy Cheesy

on that news says PM Imran's public criticism stirs uproar in Foreign Office
    FM Qureshi attempts to placate FO officials who protest not to be blamed for others' mistake

A day after Prime Minister Imran Khan publically castigated Pakistani missions abroad, there is an uproar in the Foreign Office with many diplomats lodged a strong protest with the foreign minister and foreign secretary for "scapegoating" them.

Sources confirmed that Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Thursday held more than two hours long meeting with senior officials at the Foreign Office after they expressed reservations over the premier’s public criticism.

In an unusual move, PM Imran on Wednesday expressed his displeasure over an "indifferent attitude and unnecessary delays in routine services" by Pakistani embassies, particularly in the Middle East.

His criticism stemmed from the recent incidents took place at Pakistani embassy in Saudi Arabia that prompted the prime minister not only to suspend the ambassador but also ordered an inquiry.

"Feedback that I have received from Saudi Arabia shows as if the staff is not working. The staff in Kuwait's Nadra [National Database Regulatory Authority] office takes bribes instead of guiding people and an official is involved in making wrong documents... I was shocked to learn all this," a disgruntled PM Imran said while virtually addressing Pakistani envoys deployed worldwide, adding that the ambassador concerned did not even make an effort to identify the official involved.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »