Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Modern muslim stereotypes

(Read 11906 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Modern muslim stereotypes
     Reply #30 - June 09, 2020, 05:38 PM

you're making my negativity look mild - that is unacceptable.
     Reply #31 - June 14, 2020, 05:38 PM

a fun look at the british islam project and muslim feminists - the blogger is not a fan.

https://coolnessofhind.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/deformist-subversions-british-islam-architects-and-shaista-gohir/
     Reply #32 - June 14, 2020, 07:29 PM

a fun look at the british islam project and muslim feminists - the blogger is not a fan.

https://coolnessofhind.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/deformist-subversions-british-islam-architects-and-shaista-gohir/

they can make any Islam project they want  but THEY NEED TO LEARN TWO THINGS 

1). FOOLS NEED TO  STOP ATTACKING FOLKS LIKE  SHAISTA GOHIR

2).  Declare what is there in Quran is NOT word of Allah/God... It is book of its time

after that they can do whatever Muslim thing they want to do.. I too have my own Muslim thing and my own Muslim rituals ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #33 - June 17, 2020, 07:11 AM

the 'book of its time' and 'not word of god' stuff doesn't work. isn't easier to confess that there are no muslims nor any message?
     Reply #34 - June 17, 2020, 09:14 AM

the 'book of its time' and 'not word of god' stuff doesn't work. isn't easier to confess that there are no muslims nor any message?

well whatever song you sing.,   you should  be able to sing similar song to all faiths, to all faith heads and to all faith books....

I prefer this one ....

No book is from allah/god ..   no  language is from allah/god

List of languages by their first written accounts

this allah/god omnipotent  potato of the universe that developed sounds and langues  and responsible for everything must be older than any language

Reply #35 - June 17, 2020, 08:34 PM

god and muslims are two different issues, i think it should be possible to delete/minimise the identity without resorting to atheism.
     Reply #36 - June 18, 2020, 09:11 PM

god and muslims are two different issues, i think it should be possible to delete/minimize ...... the identity  without resorting to X...Y....Z....

you should do whatever you think is the best way dear crumble...... you should  have freedom to delete anything you like and you should  have freedom to  minimize  anything you like., I FULLY SUPPORT YOUR FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.. with golden rule being the limit..

atheism.

...dear crumble..
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ATHEISM AS AN IDEOLOGY
    I support freedom of Expression...
    I support an idea of  questioning everything .,
    I support the logic of However good a concept may be,
    However correct  a hypothesis may be, 
    However accurate an idea may be
    There is always a room for improvement
    Hence allow questions on it....

with best regards
    yeezvee

Reply #37 - March 07, 2021, 01:50 PM

via the other thread, I found the cemb vs ffi thread from ten years ago:

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=8767.msg221825#msg221825.

talking of faith freedom international, looks like their site has gone down. tried to join their forum a while back but no activation. seems no-one was maintaining  it.

a similar fate is probably in store for this forum, ie sudden termination. some kind of backup plan would be an idea, even if it was a basic telegram group or similar.

Reply #38 - March 07, 2021, 02:03 PM

talking of faith freedom international, looks like their site has gone down. tried to join their forum a while back but no activation. seems no-one was maintaining  it.

a similar fate is probably in store for this forum, ie sudden termination. some kind of backup plan would be an idea, even if it was a basic telegram group or similar.

well I was in-charge of that forum posts for some time.. and then they banned me  Cheesy Cheesy  ., and then they bugged me to write in to it.., I said I am sorry.,   but there are number of very good free thinkers in it ..

Oh my goodness.,   i didn't read that link of your post., you link my post response to Hassan Radwan?? why?  why did you do that??

Reply #39 - March 07, 2021, 02:13 PM

should import their members over here - except I'm not sure new registrations are activated very quickly (or at all) going by my own experience.

there's also a possibility that ffi were taken down by the current pro-censorship climate.

https://wikiislam.github.io/wiki/Faith_Freedom_International.html
     Reply #40 - March 07, 2021, 07:36 PM

Oh my goodness.,   i didn't read that link of your post., you link my post response to Hassan Radwan?? why?  why did you do that??

read the full post earlier in this thread.
     Reply #41 - March 08, 2021, 06:10 PM

looks like the site is back up.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19063
     Reply #42 - March 20, 2021, 07:35 PM

number one mistake of progressive types: reinterpreting scripture and tacitly accepting it as a source of authority.

Quote from:
    Zebzabi's recently taken it upon herself to read the Quran and to study Islam in the hopes that it'll help her to communicate better with her family. "I have found so much proof from the Quran about incredible, powerful Muslim women. I've been able to use so much history to argue, to debate with my dad about these beliefs. These old texts are interpreted, and a lot has changed. Our parents speak a different language, because of the generation they're from. So to really get into it with them, we have to speak that language too, and the only way that you can do that is if you know what they're talking about."

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/entertainment/hana-zebzabi-moroccan-photographer-interview-48193150
     Reply #43 - March 29, 2021, 01:22 PM

number one mistake of progressive types: reinterpreting scripture and tacitly accepting it as a source of authority.

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/entertainment/hana-zebzabi-moroccan-photographer-interview-48193150

I feel like I have this energy where I really give a f*ck,"  ... Hana Zebzabi   

Cheesy  lol.. she sounds like BerberElla of CEMB forum.,

I didn't do any chores whatsoever.
    I also swore a lot, at children....innocent innocent fuckers.
    Now I'm gonna smoke a joint.
    Fucking hedonistic as shit.

... BerberElla.....

Oold Jewish woman habits still in genes ..lol..

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »