Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Blasphemy case registered against two nurses in Faisalabad In Land of Pure

(Read 1050 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Blasphemy case registered against two nurses in Faisalabad In Land of Pure
     OP - April 10, 2021, 08:34 AM

Blasphemy case registered against two nurses in Faisalabad  says news

FAISALABAD: Police have registered a case against two nurses of the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital on the charge of committing blasphemy.

Scores of hospital employees staged a protest demonstration on Friday against the two nurses while alleging that both committed blasphemy by removing a sticker with sacred inscription from a cupboard.

Some of the unruly agitators attacked the police van parked inside the hospital to get custody of one of the nurses but the police locked her inside the van to keep her safe from the the protesters.

A police officer said it had been reported that two nurses committed blasphemy on Thursday by removing a sticker in a ward where psychiatric patients are being treated.
    Deputy Medical Superintendent Dr Mohammad Ali submitted an application to the Civil Lines police claiming that the allegation of blasphemy had been proved by the hospital committee. He said the head nurse had taken the removed sticker into her custody and she apprised him of the issue on Friday.

The hospital administration called police who immediately took the nurse into protective custody so that she could be moved to a safer place. Scores of people tried to get hold of her but police kept her inside the van.

Anti-riot police and Elite Force tackled the situation and a team led by Civil Lines DSP Rana Attaur Rehman after hectic struggle succeeded to move her from the hospital premises. Among the protesters were clerics who demanded action against the prime suspect.

Police booked both nurses under section 295-B of the PPC.

well that is the news., and that is the end of their careers .. their lives and livws of  their foamily members

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 10, 2021, 01:11 PM

Well there were No details in that news  of Blasphemy case on two nurses from  Faisalabad hospital...  but here in this  news it says one of the nurse who was looking after a patient is already attacked with knife and was lucky to escape with  knife injuries   the news says

Two Christian nurses booked under blasphemy charges in Pakistan

Lahore, Apr 10 (PTI) Two Christian nurses have been booked under blasphemy charges in Pakistan''s Punjab province following a complaint by hospital authorities, police said, as people staged demonstrations against the duo demanding strict action against them.

According to police, an FIR has been registered against the two nurses, Mariyum Lal and Newish Arooj, working in District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital, Faisalabad, on Friday on the complaint filed by Deputy Medical Superintendent Dr Mohammad Ali.

The nurses are accused of removing the stickers inscribed with Islamic verses from the wall of a hospital ward where psychiatric patients are being treated.

Deputy Medical Superintendent Ali claimed that blasphemy charges have been proved against the two nurses by the hospital committee which probed the matter.

He said the "removed sticker inscribed with Islamic verses" is in the possession of the head nurse of the hospital. .............

Reacting to the development, the International Christian Concern (ICC) said both the Christian nurses have falsely been accused of committing blasphemy.  It alleged that the head nurse, Rukhsana, had a grudge against Mariyum Lal and she provoked other Muslim staffers of the hospital, claiming she desecrated wall hangings and a sticker that contained Quranic verses.
    “In response, a Muslim staffer, Waqas, attacked Ms Lal with a knife as she was attending a patient in the hospital''s medical ward. She received several injuries to her arm but survived the attack,” it alleged........

and off course that news comes from a INDIAN news papers ... These idiots THE FAITH HEADS from both sides of the border feel happy and gloat over their stupid faiths on the miseries of others because of the STUPIDTY IN THEIR respective faiths ..
    well any ways the least I know the name of the nurses  ..

.............Mariyum Lal and Newish Arooj,  .....

Reply #2 - April 10, 2021, 01:24 PM

Look at what these ROGUES  OF ISLAM and what they are doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UnZF8CU_Ok&t=1s

my goodness gracious THAT SCOUNDREL IS SAYING KILL THEM  and sure he works there

and you can see the ladies getting arrested here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2nEnUBbMhw

well may be I should be happy that they are going to Jail..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »