Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Lady of the Heaven., “sacrilegious” movie of 2021

(Read 1705 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Lady of the Heaven., “sacrilegious” movie of 2021
     OP - January 04, 2021, 04:05 AM

The Lady of the Heaven.,   “sacrilegious” movie of 2021 is banned   says news

ISLAMABAD: The govern­ment has decided to ban a movie, The Lady of the Heaven, in Pakistan and directed the telecom sector regulator to restrict its spread through internet in the country.

The Lady of the Heaven has been produced in Britain.

The Pakistan Telecommu­nications Authority (PTA) on Sunday directed social media platforms to remove trailers of the “sacrilegious” movie.

(Clicky for piccy!)

The PTA has said that keeping in view reports regarding release of the said movie and its ‘sacrilegious’ content, it has direc­ted social media platforms, including YouTube, Face­book, Insta­gram and Twitter, to immediate block all content related to the movie.

A press note issued by the PTA said that so far 336 URLs containing promo of the movie have been reported to different platforms.

The issue was taken up by the Ministry of Religious Affairs after receiving complaints from a senior cleric belonging to the Shia school of thought who referred to the directives of a grand cleric that “viewing and spreading such content should be avoided, as it creates divisions among Muslims”.

The letter was written to the prime minister by the Minis­ter for Religious Aff­airs, Pir Noorul Haq Qadri, that a UK-based production house had released this movie.

“The movie is a deliberate effort by the enemies of Islam to create unrest among Muslim Ummah and to provoke sectarian conflict between Shia and Sunni [communities] by twisting and fabricating some historical incidents,” the note sent by the religious affairs minister to the premier said.

The note further added: “In order to curb the sectarian conflict among Shias and Sunnis — Grand Ayatullah Naser Makarem Shirazi of Iran has issued a decree that strictly condemns all concerned with the production, release and propagation of the said movie.”

Mr Qadri has requested the prime minister to issue directives to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to take up the matter with Britain.

The minister for religious affairs also asked the premier to issue instructions to the Ministry of Information Technology to restrict the spread of this movie through social media.

Based on the directives of the prime minister, Minister for Information Technology Syed Aminul Haq issued directives to the PTA to restrict the release of the movie as well as viewing of its trailer in Pakistan

well that is the news..  then let us watch the  movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-shYdVTdAA

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• The Lady of the Heaven., “sacrilegious” movie of 2021
     Reply #1 - January 04, 2021, 05:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=detFZ4VSUPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFo9gNxgpIE

interesting guy and interesting grand ma stories... nostalgia  of ooold times....

Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani ...Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammar_Nakshawani

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »