Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Paris murder

(Read 15634 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Paris murder
     Reply #60 - November 20, 2020, 07:21 PM

Point 1:  not good enough....................

Point 2: the republican values charter should be applied to those seeking asylum............

Point 3: the only problem is that they haven't spelled out what those values,..............................

good points dear crumble ..  .. ..Liberté - Freedom.....Liberté - Freedom....Liberté - Freedom

but if you are President of France ., what republican values charter would you suggest to French people  to run their  country where all religious people can follow their respective faiths yet live harmoniously for this 21st century ??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Paris murder
     Reply #61 - November 21, 2020, 09:18 AM

but if you are President of France ., what republican values charter would you suggest to French people  to run their  country where all religious people can follow their respective faiths yet live harmoniously for this 21st century ??

it's simple: when in rome do as the romans do.
    which means: follow the local customs and behavior
    doesn't mean: slay them where you find them

• Paris murder
     Reply #62 - November 21, 2020, 03:18 PM

crumble DELETES ME and writes something about Rome....

it's simple: when in rome do as the romans do.
    which means: follow the local customs and behavior
    doesn't mean: slay them where you find them

............when in rome do as the romans do.......   .. Is that survival for time.. just time being actions??

well I don't have enough time to explain in detail on  what you say is NOT IDEAL.,  but..yes.. yes.. you are RIOT dear crumble.....................when in rome do as the romans do.......  I am NOT sure where you are but  for me  where I am.,    I must  do this what you see below ...... according to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XUR6HaXJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKzhV60OIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXPoWWxQT6

WATCH THOSE TUBES  .. now.. this is what happened to that Allama  Atom bomb Islamic preacher 24 hrs ago..

read it at https://allnewsrecorder.com/where-will-allama-khadim-rizvi-be-buried-the-decision-has-been-made/  ..

Yes it is time for me to sing  Tehreek-e-Labeek-e songs

• Paris murder
     Reply #63 - November 22, 2020, 02:59 AM

Yes it is time for me to sing  Tehreek-e-Labeek-e songs

for harmony with the majority, you may need to sing those songs.

or do as the supposed muslims as do and emigrate to somewhere where they sing songs to your liking.

• Paris murder
     Reply #64 - November 22, 2020, 04:05 AM

1). for harmony with the majority, you may need to sing those songs.

2).  or do as the supposed muslims as do and emigrate to somewhere where they sing songs to your liking.

sorry to disappoint you crumble., I do neither of those two things .,   

Neither I sing songs to support to the happiness of faith heads that are in majority in a  given country nor I sing songs for the happiness of  faith heads that are in minority in a given country .,   

My songs are for life and my songs go around the  golden rule

• Paris murder
     Reply #65 - November 22, 2020, 10:59 AM

but if you want harmony then you must accomodatr yourself to the prevailing mood in the country.

for france, that means taking diversity off the pedestal and asking resident arabs/africans/asians to choose between where they are now and where they came from.

patriotism may be unsavory but a little loyalty is not distasteful. loyalty not to the state and it's fickle politics, but loyalty to place. if you are busy creating ghettos dedicated to the memory of foreign soil and foreign religion then that is a problem.
  • Paris murder
     Reply #66 - November 22, 2020, 01:04 PM

but if you want harmony then you must accomodatr yourself to the prevailing mood in the country.

for france, that means taking diversity off the pedestal and asking resident arabs/africans/asians to choose between where they are now and where they came from.

patriotism may be unsavory but a little loyalty is not distasteful. loyalty not to the state and it's fickle politics, but loyalty to place.

if you are busy creating ghettos dedicated to the memory of foreign soil and foreign religion then that is a problem.

you have a point there just for time being., but it really does not solve the core problem..

crumble dear crumble there is lot more at stake here in this blasphemy   than just ....arabs/africans/asians .. ............black brown white  green ....  little loyalty to state/place........ or having ghettos in a given country.....

It is very important problem which at its core is "FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION" .. i will continue to debate and educate myself on that with you and others...  time constrains...

so let me put tubes on that starting with this wonderful lady..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2nUm6UqLM

and other  videos related to that tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWrljX9HRA
    Brendan O'Neill  Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRdlNTbe0k
    Peter Hitchens | Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend

well many other tubes on that subject Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend 

so it is very complicated subject dear crumble... and it is related Paris Murders and murderers in many countries...

• Paris murder
     Reply #67 - November 26, 2020, 08:27 AM

the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse.

how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality. so replace those brain worms with a system based on common interests and social cohesion, ie duty to your fellow citizen and responsibility of upholding the consensus. no concentrated godhead issuing dogmatic injunctions but just a group of individuals working towards an agreed goal, ie harmonious co-existence.
  • Paris murder
     Reply #68 - November 27, 2020, 12:50 PM

the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse.

how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality. so replace those brain worms with a system based on common interests and social cohesion, ie duty to your fellow citizen and responsibility of upholding the consensus. no concentrated godhead issuing dogmatic injunctions but just a group of individuals working towards an agreed goal, ie harmonious co-existence.

what is   unhrc?? I didn't get that word.. but what you are saying in those statement has problem dear crumble... for example..
    1). the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse

why?? explain me..........  why you get tired on freedom of expression?  how does that freedom to offend or be offended results in to an impasse.,

Is it an educational problem with in home .. with in town.. with in social/political/economical/religious structures that are erected in the modern society?  or do you any other good reasons??
    2).  how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality.

What framework are you talking dear crumble?  what is duty and what is responsibility?  whose duty ? for whom one should be responsible??  President?  King?  UN head? Dick_TRAITORS ?  and and dick heads who usurp power because of inherent innocent folks that now are in billions in number on this one and only one little green planet?

So crumble .,  so many questions  on your few words on those Paris murders

• Paris murder
     Reply #69 - November 27, 2020, 01:23 PM

united nations human rights council - or some other authoriry on arbitrary rights

re: freedom ot speech - why is anyone entitld to it? and who ultimately grants it? why do you believe?
  • Paris murder
     Reply #70 - November 29, 2020, 02:46 PM

an example of the impasse: british muslims quoting the declaration of human rights to attack macron for defending free speech.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/french-president-islamic-terrorist-reaction-19335115

• Paris murder
     Reply #71 - January 01, 2021, 12:00 PM

yeezevee asks  so many  questions
    what is   unhrc?? I didn't get that word.. but what you are saying in those statement has problem dear crumble... for example..why?? explain me..........  why you get tired on freedom of expression?  how does that freedom to offend or be offended results in to an impasse.,

Is it an educational problem with in home .. with in town.. with in social/political/economical/religious structures that are erected in the modern society?  or do you any other good reasons??What framework are you talking dear crumble?  what is duty and what is responsibility?  whose duty ? for whom one should be responsible??  President?  King?  UN head? Dick_TRAITORS ?  and and dick heads who usurp power because of inherent innocent folks that now are in billions in number on this one and only one little green planet?

So crumble .,  so many questions  on your few words on those Paris murders

and crumble come up with
    united nations human rights council - or some other authoriry on arbitrary rights

re: freedom ot speech - why is anyone entitld to it? and who ultimately grants it? why do you believe?

What? United Nations?? what is it good for??

paying salaries for some international elites  and HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUTS  who  can not get jobs in open market in their own countries??

Or giving green signals to AMRIKA    to attack  Iraq  for the presence of alleged nuclear weapons??

crumble also throws a link as a response to those questions
    an example of the impasse: british muslims quoting the declaration of human rights to attack macron for defending free speech.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/french-president-islamic-terrorist-reaction-19335115

so what is your opinion on that letter of Nabeela Ali, & Hussain Sanam??

well let me put that letter here ...

In his letter, Mr Macron stated that: “If France is primarily attacked by Islamist terrorists, it is because it embodies the freedom of expression”

The President continued to state that his country “will not give up on their values, identity and imagination” and any “human rights” that he suggests Islamist terrorists target them for.

Mr Macron’s letter has left Newcastle’s Muslim leaders so appalled they have written a letter to Macron calling for restrictions on publication of prejudice material towards any god, prophet, person, community, belief or colour.

The Newcastle Muslim community leaders wrote: “We the people living in the UK whole-heartedly condemn the recent and previous terrorist attacks in France, in response to the caricatures of Prophet Muhamad Salallaho alihe wasalum.

“We understand the freedom of speech is considered an “essential freedom” in France. It is protected by the 1789 Declaration of Human and Civic Rights, which is incorporated by reference into the French Constitution. It is also protected by the European Convention on Human Rights, to which France is a party to it.

“We are writing to draw your attention about your self-privileged statements which are contrary to the French Law on the Freedom of the Press 1881 and human rights acts (under Article 4 and 11 of the French Declaration of Human and Civil Rights 1789 and Article 10 and 3 of Human Rights Act 1998, of the European Convention on Human Rights (France was part to it).

“Just in case if you want to review your emotive statement not because it has harmed two billion people around the world but to protect the dignity of the French constitution and the French President for the sake of your knowledge, history and French people.

“Nevertheless, it is [unclear] if you have limited knowledge about the Freedom of expression and human rights laid down in the constitution or [If you have] prejudice against a community.

“As the 1789 Declaration of Human and Civic Rights defines freedom in general as 'being able to do anything that does not harm others.'

“Consistent with that definition, freedom of speech in France is limited by the right to privacy, the presumption of innocence, the right to “human dignity,” and by rules prohibiting defamation and insult.

“Furthermore, the Law of 29 July 1881 on Freedom of the Press, which is still in force (although it has been amended numerous times since its original adoption), prohibits defamation and insults, both written and verbal.

“We the Muslim community living in the United Kingdom demand, to put restrictions on any type of drawing, publication and exhibition that may depict God, any prophet, any person, community, belief or colour set the limits for the sake of protecting privacy, dignity, fame and beliefs with no exemptions.

“Mr President, it is, therefore, illegal to incite others to commit a crime as mentioned in the French constitution and you have protected the right to publish offensive and provoking cartoons contrary to what is written in the laws.”

and let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufydn1x29yQ

Palestinian shoemaker stamps Macron"s name on shoes in disapproval of his Islam comments

Hmm I want to get a pair..  and also eat French Fries....

• Paris murder
     Reply #72 - January 01, 2021, 03:07 PM

do not ask crocodiles to be cuddly.

Quote from:
    A charter of imams was being drawn up by members of the French Council for Muslim Worship (CFCM). But Chems-Eddine Hafiz, the rector of the Great Mosque of Paris, announces to Charlie Hebdo that he is throwing in the towel.

... some members of the CFCM, such as the Islamic Confederation Millî Görüs (CIMG), the Muslims of France (ex-UOIF, close to the Muslim Brotherhood) as well as Faith and Practice (fundamentalists close to the Tabligh), seem to have worked so that the most republican aspects proposed in particular by the Great Mosque pass to the ace. "Several republican principles present in the charter have been set aside" , laments the rector.

We have obtained one of the latest versions of this eight-page project, entitled “Charter of Principles of the National Council of Imams” . One can read in particular: "The signatories undertake to refuse to register in any process promoting what is known as political Islam. ” Except that in this version still under construction, the definition of this political Islam is entirely scratched.

... Another point of friction is the question of interference from outside countries. Thus, this whole part is crossed out: "We commit ourselves not to use Islam [...] for the needs of a political agenda dictated by a foreign power which denies the plurality consubstantial with Islam, rejects the freedom of conscience , democracy, gender equality or promotes homophobia, misogyny, racism or anti-Semitism. We do not want places of worship to be used to broadcast political speeches or to import conflicts that take place in other parts of the world. » Clearly, as soon as there is mention of the fight against anti-Semitism, misogyny or homophobia, it seems that it poses a problem

... Another controversial point, that concerning sanctions for imams in the event of non-compliance with the charter. The following sentence has been deleted: “The fact that a federation does not judge an offending imam and / or does not proceed to his exclusion may justify the exclusion of said federation. In other words, the scope of the charter as a whole would be reduced to nothing.

https://charliehebdo.fr/2020/12/politique/conseil-des-imams-le-recteur-de-la-grande-mosquee-de-paris-ecoeure-lache-laffaire/
  • Paris murder
     Reply #73 - January 01, 2021, 03:54 PM

well as long as I have freedom to question crocodile/s like wali and question those who handle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMlZBeEuEZw
     crocodile like wali and their ideology religious or political ..  I have no problem with crocks  dear crumble

• Paris murder
     Reply #74 - January 01, 2021, 04:49 PM

so what is your opinion on that letter of Nabeela Ali, & Hussain Sanam??

it confirms that european govts are wrong to try to reform or manufacture new islams. their solution is like trying to gather cancerous cells within a single tumour in order to treat them. but a decentralised, federation of different cancers will not be amenable to this treatment.

Quote from:
    Faye was able to link what sociologist Emmanuel Todd identifies as the two sources of French opposition to Muslim immigration. The first, which is the basis of the electoral power of the National Front (now the National Gathering), is the “Arabophobia” of the working class, which resents immigrants for their criminality and their receipt of generous welfare benefits from the state. The second is the “Islamophobia” of French intellectuals — their fear of Muslims’ increasing hostility to French liberal norms of secularism, free speech, and rights for women and sexual minorities.

Faye’s racism, based on a pan-European white identity, offered a bridge between the two. He argued that the increasingly frequent everyday acts of what the French call “insecurite” (insults, theft, violence) committed by Arab and African Muslims were part of the same problem as Islamist terrorism. Both, he insisted, are forms of anti-white racial aggression. They cannot be addressed through appeals to the supposedly universal values of the French republic nor through the solutions offered by quietist members of the far-right such as de Benoist.

In his final book, Racial Civil War (2019), Faye attacked Pierre Manent, one of France’s leading conservative Catholic thinkers, for following in de Benoist’s footsteps. In a book translated into English as Beyond Radical Secularism, Manent had responded to the Charlie Hebdo attacks by calling on the French government to abandon its hopes of assimilating Muslims and instead to accept their “form of life” as a permanent feature of a multicultural and post-secular France.

Faye countered that if the French state is too weak to assimilate Muslim immigrants, it is also too weak to negotiate with them. He warned that a constant, low-level “racial civil war” is already being waged in France, sapping the government of its authority. In Faye’s analysis, either a vanguard of French racial nationalists will begin to fight on their own terms sometime within the next few decades, or it will be “too late,” and the Muslims will win.

In a 2017 report on the difficulties of controlling the religious and cultural institutions that serve as legal fronts for terrorism, the political theorist Alexis Carre argued that France already finds itself in a state of “insurrectional war,” which the government must fight with the methods of counterinsurgency. If Carre is right, then both Faye’s provocations and mainstream intellectuals’ careful distinctions between his views and their own may be rendered moot, as “counterinsurgency,” a concept developed in France’s colonial wars, comes home.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/guillaume-faye-frances-prophet-of-civil-war
  • Paris murder
     Reply #75 - January 04, 2021, 09:18 AM

this article applies quite well to fragile muslim mindsets.

Quote from:
    Concepts sometimes creep. Concepts like trauma and safety have expanded so far since the 1980s that they are often employed in ways that are no longer grounded in legitimate psychological research. Grossly expanded conceptions of trauma and safety are now used to justify the overprotection of children of all ages—even college students, who are sometimes said to need safe spaces and trigger warnings lest words and ideas put them in danger.

https://www.thecoddling.com/chapter-1-antifragility
  • Paris murder
     Reply #76 - January 08, 2021, 01:38 PM

overreaction? no, only misdirected action. foreign-funded islamic/ist organisations are a symptom of a domestic problem, ie arabs/africans/asians who refuse to conform to french/european norms.

Quote from:
    By placing the whole infrastructure of Islamic institutions under surveillance, France is seeking to strip Muslims of the possibility of independent self-organisation outside the state's control.

French President Emmanuel Macron's overreaction to the killing of schoolteacher Samuel Paty in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine and the Nice attacks last October is pushing France towards a totalitarian type of illiberalism.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/big-story/france-mccarthyist-republic

• Paris murder
     Reply #77 - January 08, 2021, 04:36 PM

Alain Gabon, Associate Professor of French at Virginia Wesleyan for 14 years, says he’s going to close his office door during an interview, one suspects he might be gearing up to say something controversial. Born and raised in Dijon, France, French professor Alain Gabon has a passion for film and taking on topics like religion, gender and politics with a diplomatic pen. (Photo by Janice Marshall-Pittman)

• Paris murder
     Reply #78 - January 08, 2021, 07:50 PM

Quote from: yeezevee

Quote from:
    It certainly is true that groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda have done enormous harm to Muslims around the world, not just because most of their victims are Muslims but also because they have enabled the Islamophobes and bigots of all stripes to portray their violence as a characteristic of Islam itself. The guilt-by-association, the generalization, the essentialization and demonization of Islam and all Muslims because of such groups, the extension of ISIS and Al Qaeda’s violence to all Muslims has simply been devastating to otherwise peaceful and non-violent people. You can say that Muslims are twice the victims of such groups:  first they are getting killed by them, then they are being associated with their own killers by the non-Muslims.

bigots happen to be right sometimes. victimhood narratives and pointing out hypocrisy in western govts are only exercises in obsfuscation.
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »