Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

the lost road
Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Paris murder
Yesterday at 02:46 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
Yesterday at 05:43 AM

Discord Group for Ex-Musl...
November 28, 2020, 10:51 PM

Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Mu...
November 27, 2020, 01:06 PM

The essence of the facts
November 27, 2020, 12:56 PM

Orientalism - Edward Said
by zeca
November 25, 2020, 07:35 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
November 25, 2020, 05:20 PM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
November 25, 2020, 12:38 PM

A teenage Pure Muslim kil...
November 23, 2020, 09:33 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Paris murder

(Read 2385 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Paris murder
     Reply #60 - November 20, 2020, 07:21 PM

Point 1:  not good enough....................

Point 2: the republican values charter should be applied to those seeking asylum............

Point 3: the only problem is that they haven't spelled out what those values,..............................

good points dear crumble ..  .. ..Liberté - Freedom.....Liberté - Freedom....Liberté - Freedom

but if you are President of France ., what republican values charter would you suggest to French people  to run their  country where all religious people can follow their respective faiths yet live harmoniously for this 21st century ??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Paris murder
     Reply #61 - November 21, 2020, 09:18 AM

but if you are President of France ., what republican values charter would you suggest to French people  to run their  country where all religious people can follow their respective faiths yet live harmoniously for this 21st century ??

it's simple: when in rome do as the romans do.
    which means: follow the local customs and behavior
    doesn't mean: slay them where you find them

• Paris murder
     Reply #62 - November 21, 2020, 03:18 PM

crumble DELETES ME and writes something about Rome....

it's simple: when in rome do as the romans do.
    which means: follow the local customs and behavior
    doesn't mean: slay them where you find them

............when in rome do as the romans do.......   .. Is that survival for time.. just time being actions??

well I don't have enough time to explain in detail on  what you say is NOT IDEAL.,  but..yes.. yes.. you are RIOT dear crumble.....................when in rome do as the romans do.......  I am NOT sure where you are but  for me  where I am.,    I must  do this what you see below ...... according to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XUR6HaXJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKzhV60OIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXPoWWxQT6

WATCH THOSE TUBES  .. now.. this is what happened to that Allama  Atom bomb Islamic preacher 24 hrs ago..

read it at https://allnewsrecorder.com/where-will-allama-khadim-rizvi-be-buried-the-decision-has-been-made/  ..

Yes it is time for me to sing  Tehreek-e-Labeek-e songs

• Paris murder
     Reply #63 - November 22, 2020, 02:59 AM

Yes it is time for me to sing  Tehreek-e-Labeek-e songs

for harmony with the majority, you may need to sing those songs.

or do as the supposed muslims as do and emigrate to somewhere where they sing songs to your liking.

• Paris murder
     Reply #64 - November 22, 2020, 04:05 AM

1). for harmony with the majority, you may need to sing those songs.

2).  or do as the supposed muslims as do and emigrate to somewhere where they sing songs to your liking.

sorry to disappoint you crumble., I do neither of those two things .,   

Neither I sing songs to support to the happiness of faith heads that are in majority in a  given country nor I sing songs for the happiness of  faith heads that are in minority in a given country .,   

My songs are for life and my songs go around the  golden rule

• Paris murder
     Reply #65 - November 22, 2020, 10:59 AM

but if you want harmony then you must accomodatr yourself to the prevailing mood in the country.

for france, that means taking diversity off the pedestal and asking resident arabs/africans/asians to choose between where they are now and where they came from.

patriotism may be unsavory but a little loyalty is not distasteful. loyalty not to the state and it's fickle politics, but loyalty to place. if you are busy creating ghettos dedicated to the memory of foreign soil and foreign religion then that is a problem.
  • Paris murder
     Reply #66 - November 22, 2020, 01:04 PM

but if you want harmony then you must accomodatr yourself to the prevailing mood in the country.

for france, that means taking diversity off the pedestal and asking resident arabs/africans/asians to choose between where they are now and where they came from.

patriotism may be unsavory but a little loyalty is not distasteful. loyalty not to the state and it's fickle politics, but loyalty to place.

if you are busy creating ghettos dedicated to the memory of foreign soil and foreign religion then that is a problem.

you have a point there just for time being., but it really does not solve the core problem..

crumble dear crumble there is lot more at stake here in this blasphemy   than just ....arabs/africans/asians .. ............black brown white  green ....  little loyalty to state/place........ or having ghettos in a given country.....

It is very important problem which at its core is "FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION" .. i will continue to debate and educate myself on that with you and others...  time constrains...

so let me put tubes on that starting with this wonderful lady..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2nUm6UqLM

and other  videos related to that tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWrljX9HRA
    Brendan O'Neill  Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRdlNTbe0k
    Peter Hitchens | Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend

well many other tubes on that subject Freedom of Speech and Right to Offend 

so it is very complicated subject dear crumble... and it is related Paris Murders and murderers in many countries...

• Paris murder
     Reply #67 - November 26, 2020, 08:27 AM

the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse.

how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality. so replace those brain worms with a system based on common interests and social cohesion, ie duty to your fellow citizen and responsibility of upholding the consensus. no concentrated godhead issuing dogmatic injunctions but just a group of individuals working towards an agreed goal, ie harmonious co-existence.
  • Paris murder
     Reply #68 - November 27, 2020, 12:50 PM

the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse.

how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality. so replace those brain worms with a system based on common interests and social cohesion, ie duty to your fellow citizen and responsibility of upholding the consensus. no concentrated godhead issuing dogmatic injunctions but just a group of individuals working towards an agreed goal, ie harmonious co-existence.

what is   unhrc?? I didn't get that word.. but what you are saying in those statement has problem dear crumble... for example..
    1). the rights narrative is a bit tired. the freedom to offend or be offended results in an impasse

why?? explain me..........  why you get tired on freedom of expression?  how does that freedom to offend or be offended results in to an impasse.,

Is it an educational problem with in home .. with in town.. with in social/political/economical/religious structures that are erected in the modern society?  or do you any other good reasons??
    2).  how about a framework based on duty and responsibility?  whether you appeal to the authority of the church or the unhrc, there are no 'god-given' rights in reality.

What framework are you talking dear crumble?  what is duty and what is responsibility?  whose duty ? for whom one should be responsible??  President?  King?  UN head? Dick_TRAITORS ?  and and dick heads who usurp power because of inherent innocent folks that now are in billions in number on this one and only one little green planet?

So crumble .,  so many questions  on your few words on those Paris murders

• Paris murder
     Reply #69 - November 27, 2020, 01:23 PM

united nations human rights council - or some other authoriry on arbitrary rights

re: freedom ot speech - why is anyone entitld to it? and who ultimately grants it? why do you believe?
  • Paris murder
     Reply #70 - Yesterday at 02:46 PM

an example of the impasse: british muslims quoting the declaration of human rights to attack macron for defending free speech.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/french-president-islamic-terrorist-reaction-19335115

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »