Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Charlie Hebdo knife attack

(Read 2870 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Charlie Hebdo knife attack
     OP - September 25, 2020, 01:25 PM

two reported injured so far.

https://variety.com/2020/politics/global/two-injured-knife-attacked-charlie-hebdo-paris-1234783561/#!
     Reply #1 - September 26, 2020, 04:09 PM

well here is the picture of that Paris attacker

what do you expect when you brain wash kids with RUBBISH since  the age of two from the subcontinent??    .. NUT CASES LIKE THESE.,...   fools in power in so-called Islamic lands does not seem   to realize the problem they are putting in to the immigrant population of subcontinent ....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - September 26, 2020, 08:37 PM

Prosecutors Release Paris Knife Attacker’s Suspected Accomplice    says news

PARIS (FRANCE) – The suspected accomplice of a person accused of slashing two people with a meat cleaver in front of a Paris office building on Friday has been released, said a source. The source said another person who is close to the attacker had been held, following a series of arrests on Friday.

As on Saturday, there were seven people, including the attacker, in police custody.

The incident took place in front of the building of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo where Islamist militants shot dead employees in 2015.

The attacker was detained by police and he arrived in France from Pakistan three years ago as an unaccompanied minor, said Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin.

The source said a second suspect was also arrested and the prosecutors were trying to find out his relation to the attacker. He was later released.

well good to know that some innocent guy who happened to accompany this brainless fool .. THE  Paris Knife Attacker is released.. but there you go again.. these Idiots who migrated from Pakistan to western cities  in recent times writing the country's name on the walls of the street they walk..... so very few in that city can forget.........

Reply #3 - September 27, 2020, 06:28 AM

PARIS: A Pakistan-born teenager has admitted to stabbing two people with a meat cleaver outside the former Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine, investigators said on Saturday, with nine people now detained.

The 18-year-old said he wanted to avenge the republication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) by the satirical weekly, which in January 2015 was also targeted by gunmen. The attack on Friday came three weeks into a trial in Paris of suspected accomplices in the January 2015 attacks on Charlie Hebdo, a policewoman and a Jewish supermarket that left 17 people dead.

While the man is believed to have carried out the stabbings alone, eight other people are now also under arrest following two more detentions on Saturday. The two new individuals arrested were the suspect’s younger brother and another acquaintance, a judicial source said.

The man, who said he was born in Pakistan and is 18, “takes responsibility for his action,” a source close to the investigation said. The man said during questioning he places his actions “in the context of the republication of cartoons” in Charlie Hebdo on the eve of the trial opening.

The people wounded were employees of prize-winning TV production agency Premieres Lignes, whose offices are in the same block in central Paris that used to house Charlie Hebdo.

However it is not believed that the two, who had stepped out onto the street for a cigarette break, were specifically targeted. The man mistakenly believed Charlie Hebdo’s offices were still in that building and wanted to attack journalists from the magazine, a source close to the inquiry said, confirming information first published in the Le Parisien newspaper.

Charlie Hebdo moved offices after the 2015 attack and its current address is kept secret for security reasons. The two victims were badly wounded but their lives are not in danger.

French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said the attack was “clearly an act of Islamist terrorism”. Anti-terror prosecutors have opened an investigation.

Five of the individuals detained were in an apartment in Pantin in the northern Paris suburb of Seine-Saint-Denis, the last presumed address of the suspected attacker. Police also released another man who was close to the scene of the attack but who was confirmed to have been a witness who had “chased the assailant”, a judicial source said.

The young man, who arrived from Pakistan three years ago, was believed to have last lived in a small flat in a four-storey building in the district............................

The interior minister admitted that the risk of an attack around the former offices had been “underestimated” and said he had asked for an explanation from the police.

“There was an attack, when there was an attack, it is obvious that we could have done better”, he said.

YES YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER  Mr. Interior minister   but......   but     FRENCH STOP BENDING YOUR  ASSES UP IN TO THE SKY AND HEAD IN TO THE SAND...... that is what rogues of Islam did to brain wash innocent public with their political Islam AFTRE THE DEATH OF FIRST PREACHER OF ISLAM  "MUHAMMAD"(PBUH)  and they are still doing it to brain wash kids and generate such type of 18 year old fools for the sake of loot and booty ...

well that and more you can read it from  today's dawn at https://www.dawn.com/news/1581846/paris-cleaver-attack-suspect-says-wanted-to-target-charlie-hebdo

Reply #4 - September 29, 2020, 11:47 AM

suspect recorded a video apparently. the father is also an idiot.

Quote from:
    In the video, the suspect identifies himself as Zeheer Hassan Mehmood and says he came from Mandi Bahauddin in Punjab province. Starting to sob, he then recites poetry praising the Prophet Mohammad.

“If I’m sounding emotional, let me explain: here, in France, the caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad were made,” he says in Urdu. “I am going to do (an act of) resistance today, Sept. 25.”

Mehmood’s father praised his son.

“My heart is filled with happiness,” Arshad Mehmood told the online news site Naya Pakistan from the family home. “I can sacrifice all my five sons to protect the Prophet’s honour.”

“He called us ... and said that the God’s Prophet had chosen him, and assigned him to kill the blasphemers.”[/quote=]

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-france-security-idUKKBN26J1NZ

Reply #5 - October 01, 2020, 02:14 AM

Describing them as idiots is too mild a term. Call then for what they are, Islamo-fascists. Products of a stupid state that thinks its the defender of Islam worldwide, and not even a good one at that when it sucks CCP cock. Has Maulana Imran Khan come out and unequivocally disown me? Or is he much more interested in self pity and playing the victim card at the UN? Using Kashmir to push for anti-blasphemy measures worldwide as his countrymen go on murdering sprees in the name of Muhammad. Pakistanis have crafted for themselves quite the fecal reputation here in Europe.

Sorry yeez but I have no patience for Maulana Khan anymore.
     Reply #6 - October 01, 2020, 02:22 AM

Pakistan PM condemns 'Islamophobic' Charlie Hebdo cartoons
    Issued on: 25/09/2020 - 20:44
    Modified: 25/09/2020 - 20:42

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan, seen here in August 2020, has asked the United Nations to act against what he calls rising Islamophobia
    Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan, seen here in August 2020, has asked the United Nations to act against what he calls rising Islamophobia - AFP/File
    2 min
    ADVERTISING

United Nations (United States) (AFP)

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday condemned the fresh publication of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed by a French satirical weekly, urging UN efforts against what he called rising Islamophobia.

Addressing the UN General Assembly in a prerecorded message, Khan said that rising global nationalism has "accentuated Islamophobia" and said that Muslims "continue to be targeted with impunity in many countries."

"Incidents in Europe including republication of blasphemous sketches by Charlie Hebdo are recent examples," Khan said.

"We stress that willful provocations and incitement to hate and violence must be universally outlawed.

"This assembly should declare an international day to combat Islamophobia and build a coalition to fight the scourge."

Charlie Hebdo, known for its irreverent humor and absolutist belief in free speech, has repeatedly stirred anger in the Islamic world by publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Many Muslims consider any physical depiction of their prophet to be blasphemous.

Twelve people were killed in an attack by Islamist gunmen on Charlie Hebdo's office in Paris on January 7, 2015.

In a defiant gesture timed with the trial this month of accomplices to the massacre, Charlie Hebdo reprinted some of the caricatures.

On Friday, a man with a cleaver wounded two people outside the newspaper's former offices in Paris before being arrested by police.

Blasphemy is an especially sensitive issue in Pakistan, which has seen mob or vigilante killings of people accused of disrespecting Islam.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200925-pakistan-pm-condemns-islamophobic-charlie-hebdo-cartoons

Take a Quran and shove it up your arse Maulana Khan.
     Reply #7 - October 01, 2020, 12:04 PM

Seem to be a lot of hot-heads in the land of the pure.  Such a temperament may be more suited to the hinduism or buddhism of their ancestors.
     Reply #8 - October 01, 2020, 12:21 PM

dear Ward_End  YOU ARE WRONG THERE.,   Imran is using the  system to get what he wants to go where he wants to go   ., To get what he needs., He uses( AND USED) his cousins, his sisters, his wives, his Islam , his friends ., his team mates... Pakistan people and Pakistan Army and His Mom's name   to get what he needs  Cheesy  well there is nothing wrong with it

But I still give benefit of the doubt .. wait for two more years and I fully agree he does have problem .. His leadership qualities works well for a cricket team..   and He is still learning to lead a country like Pakistan  .. on the way he throws bit of lies around..

the are funny tube clips .. but they are true ..

Reply #9 - October 03, 2020, 01:43 AM

I don't have a stake in Maulana Khan's future, nor Pakistan's. I can only react like any other outsider to Pakistan. What I get 'upset' is when the Pakistani leader pushes for anti-blasphemy legislation around the world, citing Charlie Hebdo without any shame. Because now you're infringing on my right to criticise Islam, in a foreign country.

The father of the recent attacker in Paris alludes to Pakistan being a 'Muslim country'. But his concern isn't merely defending Islam's honour in a 'Muslim country' when he praises his son for killing 'blasphemers'. And Imran Khan sings this very same tune when he pushes for anti-blasphemy legislation to the rest of the world.
     Reply #10 - October 03, 2020, 09:46 AM

I don't have a stake in Maulana Khan's future, nor Pakistan's. I can only react like any other outsider to Pakistan. What I get 'upset' is when the Pakistani leader pushes for anti-blasphemy legislation around the world, citing Charlie Hebdo without any shame. Because now you're infringing on my right to criticise Islam, in a foreign country.

I FULLY AGREE WITH THOSE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS OF YOURS  and I too do  not  have a stake in Imran Khan future except the fate of  families and friends  living in Pakistan who are important part of my life  is coupled to Pakistan future dear Ward-end
    The father of the recent attacker in Paris alludes to Pakistan being a 'Muslim country'. But his concern isn't merely defending Islam's honour in a 'Muslim country' when he praises his son for killing 'blasphemers'. And Imran Khan sings this very same tune when he pushes for anti-blasphemy legislation to the rest of the world.

again I agree with you there ., still I am giving benefit of doubt for another year or so or until he grows beard.  Many former cricketers of Pakistan are growing beards

And..... and I am suggesting to Imran khan to lead not just Pakistan but ISLAM OUT OF ITS CRISIS.. and I am arguing with him to read WHOLE QURAN AND MANY VOLUMES OF HADITH..

how to do that is a big subject with a very simple solution..  Anyways

French President says “Islam is a religion that is in crisis all over the world today, we are not just seeing this in our country,”..............let me read that.......

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »