Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
Today at 10:09 AM

New Britain
Yesterday at 01:48 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
September 23, 2022, 08:09 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 22, 2022, 01:14 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
September 21, 2022, 07:09 AM

Coronavirus crisis
September 20, 2022, 11:16 AM

Islamic Philosophers....A...
September 20, 2022, 10:26 AM

Excellence and uniqueness
by akay
September 19, 2022, 11:44 AM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
September 17, 2022, 01:09 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
September 15, 2022, 10:22 AM

Islam and Science Fiction
by zeca
August 29, 2022, 11:41 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Do humans have needed knowledge to discuss God, revelation and creation?

(Read 19119 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Do humans have needed knowledge to discuss God, revelation and creation?
     Reply #90 - April 29, 2022, 03:21 AM

Dear yeezevee, greetings. Thank you for your good wishes. Hopefully you too are fine.

Hello Mughal., I have time and intend to reply in detail to your wonderful greetings ..

Well month is ending
    we need not fast anymore
    we can go back to the way
    we used to live
    Ramadhan   Mubarako
    I am fine
    I was fine
    I will be fine
    I came with nothing
    and I go with nothing

Every one is listening sermons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4KsR-3QtvE

https://twitter.com/i/status/1505500620551516164

and after this the war will start ., more important is your response on Quran and tafseer .. let me make zest your post as pointers

1_ I do intend to write my own tafseer of the quran but before I do that I wanted to have the clear basis upon which to base my tafseer of the quran.

2_ I managed to discover the proper way to understand the quranic text. However I need to do two things

one to write a dictionary of the words used in the quran.

other thing ie decoding the message in the quran.

This is the most time consuming project. I am too old to complete this project. However I am going to do this only for one part of the quran so that if I go away then someone after me could complete this project.

well simple START WRITING .. START WORKING ,,,

Quran has 6,236 verses  excluding Bismillah and  if you include Bismillah as  a verse,  the book  has  6349 verses and  uses  some 77,430 words ,  there are 113  ]Bismillahs ,, So,  Quran is full of repeated words and repeated stories .. your work is easy .. start working ..
    After that I hope to start the other thing ie decoding the message in the quran. Again I do not know if I will be able to complete this project. As it is clearly obvious from my writings that my understanding of the quran is completely different from all the rest. It is because I take rationality and logical consistency very seriously. It is because I try to prove things on basis of defining proof.

well good luck...  BUT   WHICH QURAN ARE YOU INTEND TO USE FOR YOUR WORK??

The present GOOFY BOOK  with some 114 chapters with funny names  that was first put together in 1924 in that Egypt  Al-Azhar University??

Let me paste something for you here

1924 Cairo edition
    The influential standard Quran of Cairo ("1342 Cairo text" using the Islamic calendar) is the Quran that was used throughout almost all the Muslim world until the Saudi Quran of 1985. The Egyptian edition is based on the "Ḥafṣ" version ("qira'at") based on ʻAsim's recitation, the 8th-century recitation of Kufa.  It uses a set of additional symbols and an elaborate system of modified vowel-signs and for minute details, not identical to any older system.
    The Cairo edition has become the standard for modern printings of the Quran  with the exception of those used in all North Africa (excluding Egypt) where the Warsh version is used.[

A committee of leading professors from Al-Azhar University[89] had started work on the project in 1907 but it was not until 10 July 1924 that the "Cairo Qur’an" was first published by Amiri Press under the patronage of Fuad I of Egypt,  as such, it is sometimes known as the "royal (amīriyya) edition."

The goal of the government of the newly formed Kingdom of Egypt was not to delegitimize the other qir’at, but to eliminate that, which the colophon labels as errors, found in Qur’anic texts used in state schools. To do this they chose to preserve one of the fourteen Qira'at “readings”, namely that of Hafs  , student of ‘Asim. Its publication has been called a "terrific success", and the edition has been described as one "now widely seen as the official text of the Qur’an",

so popular among both Sunni and Shi'a that the common belief among less well-informed Muslims is "that the Qur’an has a single, unambiguous reading", i.e. that of the 1924 Cairo version. Minor amendments were made later in 1924 and in 1936 - the "Faruq edition" in honour of then ruler, King Faruq.

And that is one Quran .. and the other one is GO STRAIGHT TO  "SANAA MANUSCRIPTS" and work with them ..  here are  some links

good luck on your work with Quran.. and creating Quran word dictionary

If I ask people what is the ultimate purpose of life in their understanding, they fail to answer this question purposefully or objectively. Likewise if I ask people what is proof and how to prove things again they fail to answer this question. All because most of them have never thought about it in a serious way.. They live in an imaginary world of their own ie cut off from ultimate reality. They fail badly to contextualise things.

Purpose of Life??.. Oh my goodness
    well I failed miserably answering that Q, and I am still  looking for it where as you....... YOU ALREADY FOUND YOUR LIFE PURPOSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jac1C8Ni11U

As for your videos, you already know I am anti religion and anti secularism. This is very much obvious from my writings. I do not accept the idea of personal God. If there is a God then that God is God of everyone not just mine or yours. So if anyone bashes mullaans or philosophers or scientists for the right reasons then I am all for that.

don't worry about those videos and my responses.. and I bash my head all the time..... 

In my view humanity can never find actual purpose of life without the proper study of the quranic text and likewise it cannot fulfil that purpose without the proper study of the quran.. I have this opinion due to my understanding of things.

well good..... Glad to note that

Of course people have right to disagree with me but they will never have the valid reasons to do so. Disagreements between people without any real basis only ruin humanity.

Noooooooooooo

.. Me Disagreeing with you IS NOT GOING TO RUIN HUMANITY.....

Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #91 - May 04, 2022, 10:28 AM

Hello Mughal., I have time and intend to reply in detail to your wonderful greetings ..

Dear yeezevee, thanks for your detailed reply but I will simply add my comments with your reply in brackets.

Well month is ending (well months come and go and time never stops for anyone)

we need not fast anymore (No one needs to fast unless one has some health problems which need to be sorted out through less food intake at times.)

we can go back to the way

we used to live (we have been living the way we have been always except when God decided to send his guidance for mankind and people decided to follow that guidance)

Ramadhan   Mubarako (no there is no goodness in ramadhan because it is a period of strife and hardship and that is why the quran was revealed so that people unite and become peaceful and make progress and prosper as a proper human community.)

I am fine
    I was fine
    I will be fine

(May God make you fine and keep you fine)

I came with nothing ( we humans were sent in this world by God with everything we will ever need to carry out his mission)

and I go with nothing
    (Hope you do not go empty handed but play your part in grand scheme of things as God has asked us to do to make his world a paradise for all of us to show greatness of God through our own efforts and hard works)

Every one is listening sermons (mullaan sermons are misleading, they just make up stories as they go which make no sense)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4KsR-3QtvE

and after this the war will start ., more important is your response on Quran and tafseer .. let me make zest your post as pointers
    well simple START WRITING .. START WORKING , (yes I will as soon as I can.)

Quran has 6,236 verses  excluding Bismillah and  if you include Bismillah as  a verse,  the book  has  6349 verses and  uses  some 77,430 words ,  there are 113  ]Bismillahs ,, So,  Quran is full of repeated words and repeated stories .. your work is easy .. start working ..
    .well good luck...  BUT   WHICH QURAN ARE YOU INTEND TO USE FOR YOUR WORK??

The present GOOFY BOOK  with some 114 chapters with funny names  that was first put together in 1924 in that Egypt  Al-Azhar University??

A committee of leading professors from Al-Azhar University[89] had started work on the project in 1907 but it was not until 10 July 1924 that the "Cairo Qur’an" was first published by Amiri Press under the patronage of Fuad I of Egypt,  as such, it is sometimes known as the "royal (amīriyya) edition."

The goal of the government of the newly formed Kingdom of Egypt was not to delegitimize the other qir’at, but to eliminate that, which the colophon labels as errors, found in Qur’anic texts used in state schools. To do this they chose to preserve one of the fourteen Qira'at “readings”, namely that of Hafs  , student of ‘Asim. Its publication has been called a "terrific success", and the edition has been described as one "now widely seen as the official text of the Qur’an",

so popular among both Sunni and Shi'a that the common belief among less well-informed Muslims is "that the Qur’an has a single, unambiguous reading", i.e. that of the 1924 Cairo version. Minor amendments were made later in 1924 and in 1936 - the "Faruq edition" in honour of then ruler, King Faruq.

And that is one Quran .. and the other one is GO STRAIGHT TO  "SANAA MANUSCRIPTS" and work with them ..  here are  some links good luck on your work with Quran.. and creating Quran word dictionary
    well I failed miserably answering that Q, and I am still  looking for it where as you....... YOU ALREADY FOUND YOUR LIFE PURPOSE

don't worry about those videos and my responses.. and I bash my head all the time..... 
    Noooooooooooo

(if you will read through my walls of text you will see that I have explained away all these points people raise against the authenticity of the quranic text so no point in repeating what I have said already)

.. Me Disagreeing with you IS NOT GOING TO RUIN HUMANITY.....  (Yes, it will if you have no solid basis to disagree. If you have then you will be able to convince me to your side. It is simple as that)

Cheesy

with best wishes (My regards and best wishes for you and all the others on this forum who have managed to read what I have written. Blessings of God be upon all.of us)

I am a student of quran and islam and not an exmuslim.
     Reply #92 - May 04, 2022, 10:50 AM

If we look into surah annaas ie 114 chapter of the quran. What message it contains for mankind?

In it God tells us he is God of whole of mankind. He asks his messenger or missionary to tell rest of people what God wants them to do ie seek refuge in God ie in guidance of God. How can people seek refuge in God? Simply by living the way God tells people to live so that they stop hurting each other for their petty personal gains and start complementing and supporting each other to establish way of life told by God ie deen of islam.

This surah also tells us to be careful about people with bad intentions because they will do all they can to cause troubles between people with their wrong ideologies.

What mullaan made up stories tell us about this surah? They tell us people done some magic on messenger of God and God sent him these couple of surahs to tell him to read and blow them upon himself to save himself from their magic etc. So one can see why people must not follow mullaans and instead learn themselves how to make proper sense of quranic message.

Idea is very simple to understand ie to do all that is good for one another and never do bad to each other. If we all did this imagine what kind of human world will come about? This is how one can clearly see what actual message of the quran is for mankind. 

Reply #93 - May 04, 2022, 11:24 AM

well hard to read .. so let me make Mughal's post readable so the reader will know who is saying what

Mughal: Dear yeezevee, thanks for your detailed reply but I will simply add my comments with your reply in brackets.

yeezevee :  Well month is ending we need not fast anymore
    Mughal: well months come and go and time never stops for anyone  No one needs to fast unless one has some health problems which need to be sorted out through less food intake at times.

yeezevee :  we can go back to the way we used to live
    Mughal: we have been living the way we have been always except when God decided to send his guidance for mankind and people decided to follow that guidance

yeezevee :  Ramadhan   Mubarako
    Mughal: no there is no goodness in ramadhan because it is a period of strife and hardship and that is why the quran was revealed so that people unite and become peaceful and make progress and prosper as a proper human community.

yeezevee : 
    I am fine
    I was fine
    I will be fine
    Mughal: May God make you fine and keep you fine

yeezevee :  I came with nothing and I go with nothing
    Mughal: we humans were sent in this world by God with everything we will ever need to carry out his mission Hope you do not go empty handed but play your part in grand scheme of things as God has asked us to do to make his world a paradise for all of us to show greatness of God through our own efforts and hard works

yeezevee :  Every one is listening sermons
    Mughal: mullaan sermons are misleading, they just make up stories as they go which make no sense

yeezevee :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4KsR-3QtvE

well simple START WRITING .. START WORKING ,
    Mughal: yes I will as soon as I can.

yeezevee :  Quran has 6,236 verses  excluding Bismillah and  if you include Bismillah as  a verse,  the book  has  6349 verses and  uses  some 77,430 words ,  there are 113  ]Bismillahs ,, So,  Quran is full of repeated words and repeated stories .. your work is easy .. start working ..

And that is one Quran .. and the other one is GO STRAIGHT TO  "SANAA MANUSCRIPTS" and work with them ..  here are  some links good luck on your work with Quran.. and creating Quran word dictionary

Mughal: if you will read through my walls of text you will see that I have explained away all these points people raise against the authenticity of the quranic text so no point in repeating what I have said already

yeezevee :  Me Disagreeing with you IS NOT GOING TO RUIN HUMANITY.....  (Yes, it will if you have no solid basis to disagree. If you have then you will be able to convince me to your side. It is simple as that)   Cheesy

with best wishes
     Mughal: My regards and best wishes for you and all the others on this forum who have managed to read what I have written. Blessings of God be upon all.of us

well that I can read ... anyways thank you for the response and let me watch the moon

Reply #94 - May 05, 2022, 12:51 PM

well hard to read .. so let me make Mughal's post readable so the reader will know who is saying what

As I often say .. It is difficult to read Quran and I can say now it is also becoming difficult to read Mughal's  wall of text posts as well as the above post ...lol..  In such narrations it is often taxing to figure out .. ....WHO IS SAYING WHAT & WHY....  So I have to redo that Mughal's post., EVERYTHING IS GOOD except these two responses

VERSE 1). 
    yeezevee :  I came with nothing and I go with nothing
    Mughal: we humans were sent in this world by God with everything we will ever need to carry out his mission Hope you do not go empty handed but play your part in grand scheme of things as God has asked us to do to make his world a paradise for all of us to show greatness of God through our own efforts and hard works

VERSE 2. 
    yeezevee :  Quran has 6,236 verses  excluding Bismillah and  if you include Bismillah as  a verse,  the book  has  6349 verses and  uses  some 77,430 words ,  there are 113  ]Bismillahs ,, So,  Quran is full of repeated words and repeated stories .. your work is easy .. start working ..

The goal of the government of the newly formed Kingdom of Egypt was not to delegitimize the other qir’at, but to eliminate that, which the colophon labels as errors, found in Qur’anic texts used in state schools. To do this they chose to preserve one of the fourteen Qira'at “readings”, namely that of Hafs  , student of ‘Asim. Its publication has been called a "terrific success", and the edition has been [font=Verdana][u][b]described as one "now widely seen as the official text of the Qur’an",[/b][/u][/font]

And that is one Quran .. and the other one is GO STRAIGHT TO  [font=Verdana][u][b]"SANAA MANUSCRIPTS" [/b][/u][/font]and work with them ..  here are  some links good luck on your work with Quran.. and creating Quran word dictionary

Mughal: if you will read through my walls of text you will see that I have explained away all these points people raise against the authenticity of the quranic text so no point in repeating what I have said already

Well I must say in that Mughal/yeezevee  Quran verses_discourses .. THOSE TWO VERSES I WOULD AGREE TO DISAGREE ., but there is no point of going further on that disagreement ., So move on to Mughal's post on that last chapter...chapter 114 of Quran .. this is what Mughal says

If we look into surah annaas ie 114 chapter of the quran. What message it contains for mankind?

In it God tells us he is God of whole of mankind. He asks his messenger or missionary to tell rest of people what God wants them to do ie seek refuge in God ie in guidance of God. How can people seek refuge in God? Simply by living the way God tells people to live so that they stop hurting each other for their petty personal gains and start complementing and supporting each other to establish way of life told by God ie deen of islam.

This surah also tells us to be careful about people with bad intentions because they will do all they can to cause troubles between people with their wrong ideologies.

What mullaan made up stories tell us about this surah? They tell us people done some magic on messenger of God and God sent him these couple of surahs to tell him to read and blow them upon himself to save himself from their magic etc. So one can see why people must not follow mullaans and instead learn themselves how to make proper sense of quranic message.

Idea is very simple to understand ie to do all that is good for one another and never do bad to each other. If we all did this imagine what kind of human world will come about? This is how one can clearly see what actual message of the quran is for mankind. 

Well I read that last chapter Surah  AnNas ( The Man Kind)  innumerable times.,  but dear Mughal did you know that LAST CHAPTER PF THE BOOK actually a 21st surah in the revelation order., I am sure you know compilation order of the book is different from revelation order., Long time ago .. some 9 year ago  December 31, 2013, 06:03 PM I wrote something on that surah  at https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=16106.msg726977#msg726977   

It is after all 6 verses surah.. let me put it to re-read those verses

Surah 114

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men,
    The King of men,
    The god of men,
    From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking ,
    Who whispers into the hearts of men,
    From among the jinn and the men.

yes.. yes.. slinking   ... AND JINNS...

its implications are not just these first three verses

I seek refuge in the Lord of men,
    The King of men,
    The god of men

that is wonderful.. but you know what MULLAHS &THEIR FOLLOWERS DID WITH THE HELP OF EDUCATED FOLKS  LIKE YOU(& some time ago me))  THEY  DID  THIS   with those two words   ....slinking   ... AND JINNS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogKU-4TJ5M

and they  did such things ((in the name of understanding Allah words from Quran)) before that brutal event  .....before our birth..... and after that event.... and even after our demise....

So My dear friend you are Ooold .. I am getting old.,  but you understand very little of what .....ORIGINAL QURAN SAID..... and how it is transformed in to a POLITICAL LYNCHING FORCE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH...GOD...

oh well ... Allah bless you.. but for me I will listen to Ramadan Sermons 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i11LU0DSXk

and watch young  ladies speak out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-oLSIGXvF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFG2k5g5tH8

I know you are old and I am also walking  right behind you ., but those young ladies .....  my hats of to them..    WHERE WE FAILED THEY WILL CHANGE ISLAM   my friend

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #95 - May 22, 2022, 10:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI6W1bcMfA0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_7ZxFgdqs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIdCX4Eo7DQ

Reply #96 - May 22, 2022, 01:42 PM

what is the point of those videos  of that young fellow  Hafiz Atif Khan dear Mughal?  well if you like that then watch all of  Hafiz Atif tubes

https://www.youtube.com/c/HafizAtifKhan

But you are supposed to work with Quran.,

.....I do intend to write my own tafseer of the quran but before I do that I wanted to have the clear basis upon which to base my tafseer of the quran.....

I managed to discover the proper way to understand the quranic text. However I need to do two things one to write a dictionary of the words used in the quran. This is the most time consuming project.

I am too old to complete this project. However I am going to do this only for one part of the quran so that if I go away then someone after me could complete this project.

After that I hope to start the other thing ie decoding the message in the quran. Again I do not know if I will be able to complete this project. As it is clearly obvious from my writings that my understanding of the quran is completely different from all the rest........................

That is what you are supposed to do to help humanity dear Mughal ., Instead of that you are in to youtubes .,   I guess that work of your's went out of the window..

Any way., I have lot more other problems ., Thanks to hidden political games of Pakistan., I guess we are back on to streets

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #97 - July 01, 2022, 10:31 PM

what is the point of those videos  of that young fellow  Hafiz Atif Khan dear Mughal?  well if you like that then watch all of  Hafiz Atif tubes

https://www.youtube.com/c/HafizAtifKhan

But you are supposed to work with Quran.,
    I managed to discover the proper way to understand the quranic text. However I need to do two things one to write a dictionary of the words used in the quran. This is the most time consuming project.

I am too old to complete this project. However I am going to do this only for one part of the quran so that if I go away then someone after me could complete this project.

After that I hope to start the other thing ie decoding the message in the quran. Again I do not know if I will be able to complete this project. As it is clearly obvious from my writings that my understanding of the quran is completely different from all the rest........................
    That is what you are supposed to do to help humanity dear Mughal ., Instead of that you are in to youtubes .,   I guess that work of your's went out of the window..

Any way., I have lot more other problems ., Thanks to hidden political games of Pakistan., I guess we are back on to streets

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Dear yeezevee, the point of sharing videos is to show that people are waking up and questioning things and are offering alternative good explanations for things related to quran and islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rvDsKRRtbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTP25xNJLu0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIW0P0XqIYyoP-mDyWcNfQ/playlists

regards and all the best.

Reply #98 - July 02, 2022, 09:55 AM

hello Mughal ., glad to see your response ., although I expected much better response than what I read ., I guess it was due to time limitation.,  But I must say I was happy to read  few lines from you instead of wall of text   Cheesy  ..  Please keep your health intact   and kick start the work on Quran .. YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF QUARN.. I think that is important
    Dear yeezevee, the point of sharing videos is to show that people are waking up and questioning things and are offering alternative good explanations for things related to quran and islam  .

well I will only take part of your statement as i do not understand the underlined statement of your response .,  As far as "people are waking up and questioning things"   is concerned .,  what are you talking dear Mughal??   it appears that you have not read 7th and 11 century Muslim folks who woke up and questioned Quranic statements., IN FACT I CONSIDER THAT AS GOLDEN PERIOD OF ISLAM., please read   Mu'tazilite scholars of Islam .. such as the intellectual giants of Islamic theology...

Amr Ibn Ubayd ibn Bāb ... 710?? -761
    Abu al-Abbas Abdallah ibn Harun al-Rashid  786 – 833
    Ibn al-Rawandi  ......827–911 CE

start with their Islam., It is already late for you.... I am surprised  that you are such a patient reader and writer that you did not read the works of  Mu'tazilite scholars of Islam

errrr,,, rubbish superstitious videos ., Islam is filled with such foolish fellows.. why waste time on them?   so let me read these  ...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1697781/israels-secret-weapon   ... by prof..  Pervez Hoodbhoy

and watch this guy and his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNUATS8Jhuk

and read fascinating real life story of  that guy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #99 - July 31, 2022, 08:48 AM

hello Mughal ., glad to see your response ., although I expected much better response than what I read ., I guess it was due to time limitation.,  But I must say I was happy to read  few lines from you instead of wall of text   Cheesy  ..  Please keep your health intact   and kick start the work on Quran .. YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF QUARN.. I think that is important well I will only take part of your statement as i do not understand the underlined statement of your response .,  As far as "people are waking up and questioning things"   is concerned .,  what are you talking dear Mughal??   it appears that you have not read 7th and 11 century Muslim folks who woke up and questioned Quranic statements., IN FACT I CONSIDER THAT AS GOLDEN PERIOD OF ISLAM., please read   Mu'tazilite scholars of Islam .. such as the intellectual giants of Islamic theology...

Amr Ibn Ubayd ibn Bāb ... 710?? -761
    Abu al-Abbas Abdallah ibn Harun al-Rashid  786 – 833
    Ibn al-Rawandi  ......827–911 CE

start with their Islam., It is already late for you.... I am surprised  that you are such a patient reader and writer that you did not read the works of  Mu'tazilite scholars of Islam
    errrr,,, rubbish superstitious videos ., Islam is filled with such foolish fellows.. why waste time on them?   so let me read these  ...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1697781/israels-secret-weapon   ... by prof..  Pervez Hoodbhoy

and watch this guy and his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNUATS8Jhuk

and read fascinating real life story of  that guy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Thank you for your response dear yeezevee. I am looking at islam from the very same angle as many others before me except that I am explaining things by way of very basic rules. I am calling into question all interpretations of the quran by all interpreters be they muslims or nonmuslims on basis of some rules that cannot be ignored as already explained by me in detail.

I am calling into question definitions of things by many others. For example, what is proof and how does it prove a claim? People talk about anecdotes, personal experiences and circular reasoning and rubbish them. I on the other hand am showing very clearly that these are the only tools that are available to humanity to make sense of anything at all. Rubbishing them means writing off all our knowledge of things.

Proof cannot be anything other than subjective. People cannot know anything other than what they have experienced so these things cannot be dismissed at all. See if you or anyone else here can explain why proof is subjective by its very nature?

If we do not get basics right then whatever else we say or do makes no sense.

All interpreters of the quran ignore these two main points so they dismiss the quran otherwise they could not have dismissed the quran. They say since quran makes claim and it gives no proofs so it is not true. They fail to realise that the quran is a statement by God by its claims and that what it tells us makes perfect sense provided we have prepared ourselves to understand the quran properly. They look for proofs out side the quran and that means they do not realise what proof is.

If we have not worked out how to understand the quran properly then that is not fault of God or the quran but our own. If we do not understand the fact that proof can only and only be subjective then what else can we understand for sure? Nothing at all. If you do not see what I am trying to explain regarding proof then kindly let me know so I could explain this in a bit of detail for you. This is a fundamentally important point so we need to know it as it ought to be known. Only then we can discuss things we need to discuss. Only if get definition of proof right then we can see why the quran on its own is the proof of its claims.

if anyone has explained what proof is then please share it with me so that I too could see whether it is a correct definition or not. If a definition tells us the proof is a subjective thing then it is a correct definition otherwise it is incorrect if it tell us the proof is an objective thing.

Hopefully you will try and explain things in a bit of detail for me.

Meanwhile regards and all the best.

Reply #100 - July 31, 2022, 08:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPorJh9IVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxYJelcMUc

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlMosesPhDQuranStudent/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-bLjWr_Vg

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sachwala+on+tv

Reply #101 - July 31, 2022, 06:41 PM

Hello Mughal.,  well you are NOT doing the work that you are supposed to do., and YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS...

hence there is no point of you posting some you tubes of ex-Muslims of India and that video links of that  young man Hafiz Atif Khan they are useless .. and that young  Atif will run in circles for some times and he will grow out of it .

Things are going very fast dear Mughal., here these are from yesterday., and these guys are way younger than you and me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqk6ryr6YZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDqYOj1i7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGi0_ITiPvc

.....from Ex Pakistani and Indians .. So START WORKING ON QURAN..... 

Some where I wrote this   Islam is just ONE SENTENCE

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
     “La ilaha illallah”
    “There's no God but God”.

And
    No Hadith
    No Quran
    No Muhammad
    No Mullah
    No Imam
    No Book

Such Islam can work in near future and people can live with such Muslims folks  together in peace ...  well

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #102 - August 02, 2022, 09:24 PM

Hello Mughal.,  well you are NOT doing the work that you are supposed to do., and YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS...

hence there is no point of you posting some you tubes of ex-Muslims of India and that video links of that  young man Hafiz Atif Khan they are useless .. and that young  Atif will run in circles for some times and he will grow out of it .

Things are going very fast dear Mughal., here these are from yesterday., and these guys are way younger than you and me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqk6ryr6YZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDqYOj1i7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGi0_ITiPvc

.....from Ex Pakistani and Indians .. So START WORKING ON QURAN..... 

Some where I wrote this   Islam is just ONE SENTENCE

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
     “La ilaha illallah”
    “There's no God but God”.

And
    No Hadith
    No Quran
    No Muhammad
    No Mullah
    No Imam
    No Book

Such Islam can work in near future and people can live with such Muslims folks  together in peace ...  well

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Dear yeezevee, people have no idea where to start when they start a debate about islam. All need to start from defining what is a proof and how it proves a claim. This will help people realise why the quran is called a proof and how it prove its claims. People call the quran a nonsense and say it is circular reasoning to accept the quran as the proof. It is because they have no idea what proof is and what proving is all about.

In my view there is no point in people talking about everything without any real solid basis. It is just like primary school kids arguing in the play ground calling each other wrong without knowing why or how etc.

Some people want a world without quran and I know for sure that that sort of world is impossible. The quran is here to stay and it will, no matter how much this statement is hated by them.

It is because people need to try and understand the quranic text properly rather than just making silly statements against it.

Here is a video in which a mullaan is showing his stupidity by telling people things in the name of islam but in a wrong sort of way.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuogjSMky0

The truth is God sent his messengers to guide mankind in the sense that I have explained it in detail. God is showing people the right way to live in this world so that this world becomes a paradise for them by their own making with help of each other. Mullaans need to explain to people that messengers of God come with a very powerful message from God but they are not super human beings who can do things magically due to having supernatural powers. Only if people will understand the God sent message properly and follow it faithfully that they will get a great life in this world and also in hereafter as a reward for it.

God is giving humanity a building map to build according to it a human society. So if people will study that map properly and build their society according to it then both God and humanity will become pleased with each other. Humanity will become pleased with God because he has given them a great map and God will become pleased with humanity because it will have turned that map into a reality. So it is a win win situation for God and humanity both.

This is why we must start with right definition of proof and proving and then with quran and islam etc etc. Otherwise we can argue all we like till the cows come home because that way we will do no good for ourselves nor for others.

Reply #103 - August 04, 2022, 02:24 PM

hello Mughal  I will deal with the text of your above post in a different response but what is the point of putting this Indian Mullah video in to he post ??
    Dear yeezevee, people have no idea where to start when they start a debate about islam. All need to start from defining what is a proof and how it proves a claim. This will help people realise why the quran is called a proof and how it prove its claims. People call the quran a nonsense and say it is circular reasoning to accept the quran as the proof. It is because they have no idea what proof is and what proving is all about.

In my view there is no point in people talking about everything without any real solid basis. It is just like primary school kids arguing in the play ground calling each other wrong without knowing why or how etc.

Some people want a world without quran and I know for sure that that sort of world is impossible. The quran is here to stay and it will, no matter how much this statement is hated by them.

It is because people need to try and understand the quranic text properly rather than just making silly statements against it.

Here is a video in which a mullaan is showing his stupidity by telling people things in the name of islam but in a wrong sort of way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuogjSMky0

The truth is God sent his messengers to guide mankind in the sense that I have explained it in detail. God is showing people the right way to live in this world so that this world becomes a paradise for them by their own making with help of each other. Mullaans need to explain to people that messengers of God come with a very powerful message from God but they are not super human beings who can do things magically due to having supernatural powers. Only if people will understand the God sent message properly and follow it faithfully that they will get a great life in this world and also in hereafter as a reward for it.

God is giving humanity a building map to build according to it a human society. So if people will study that map properly and build their society according to it then both God and humanity will become pleased with each other. Humanity will become pleased with God because he has given them a great map and God will become pleased with humanity because it will have turned that map into a reality. So it is a win win situation for God and humanity both.

This is why we must start with right definition of proof and proving and then with quran and islam etc etc. Otherwise we can argue all we like till the cows come home because that way we will do no good for ourselves nor for others.

Those Mullahs of India will be dealt by Indians but My interest is Mullahs from My good old land of pure .,So give me the videos from there .. I will deal with them.. In fact No mullah videos .. I have enough problems with these bearded brainless Islamic Idiots from Pakistan .. such as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc78XTRlFYg

I need to deal with that fool ., But Arzoo can deal with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6x0rn5mJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAGiCB4PyxQ

such idiots as above that comes from that country

well enjoy Mullah videos and I will respond to rest of your post  on Quran and its problems and why people do not understand it ..

Reply #104 - August 13, 2022, 04:57 PM

Dear yeezevee ...........

Here is a video in which a mullaan is showing his stupidity by telling people things in the name of islam but in a wrong sort of way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuogjSMky0 

dear Mughal., I sent that video to Indians to give me some info on that bearded baboon  from the video of your post  and they sent me these link of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36sK_B24mY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfv5xpJ-Fos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xEeBmrZ0UY

http://oldislam.blogspot.com/p/molana-jarjees-ansari.html

And I am passing that on to you .,  So you watch them., And I watch this video from an young man from Pakistan..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eicehMF5kwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xiBYFpMuQ

He used to be ardent follower of that Indian Idiot Zakir Joker  and used to preach Islam on roads of Canada

The truth is God sent his messengers to guide mankind in the sense that  I have explained it in detail.   

sorry to this but you explained NOTHING in this forum as well as other forums I used to interact with you dear Mughal.,

That same statement
    Do humans have needed knowledge to discuss God, revelation and creation?

you are singing for the past twenty years.. And that song is of no use in 21st century  but it was useful before the age of internet .  We know since the beginning of human settlements and migration patterns  for the past  100, 000 years of  human history and we know their faith books of every faith that has come for the past 6000 years or so., All that is at our fingertips   

So forget messengers., but as  you often said "YOU ARE TRYING TO RE-WRITE OR RE-EXPLAIN THE MESSENGERS MESSAGE., So work with the Message.,  work with Quran... .. THAT IS USEFUL ..... writing drivels around Quran is of  no use dear Mughal

Reply #105 - August 28, 2022, 09:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAI5ONLhCOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80FIHig60EI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JoODSYtnal_L34i-JTQ5g/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ZlXD7COMU

• Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »