Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New here, halo

(Read 5488 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New here, halo
     OP - July 24, 2020, 07:10 PM

Halo dear "friends",

I am new here. I am 36 years old and female. I live in Germany. We do not have as far as I know such a forum here online. I search for people where I can be myself, criticize Islam like I want. Well I am not a racist but i have plenty bad experience with muslims and I hate koran and I read it in german language and I believe in God, Jesus Christ.... and so on. I also believe in Reincarnation. I do not want to be teached religiously or from the bible and so on. I just like freedom and here it is not easy to deny islam because then you are a racist. I say I hate Islam as Religion and Ideology and like I have the right to deny Scientology(the religious group). But the analogy seems not to get in the heads of people. I feel lonely with this topic. Maybe I can find people here where it is okay to stay myself. I respect Hamed Abdel Samad a little i think. Because for his fight for freedom.

Sincerely
    BestyFriendy
  • New here, halo
     Reply #1 - July 24, 2020, 07:56 PM

you hate islam but believe in christianity and reincarnation?
  • New here, halo
     Reply #2 - July 24, 2020, 07:58 PM

Yes like I said tihs is my personal faith. I do not force anybody to believe it.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #3 - July 24, 2020, 08:16 PM

so you dislike compulsion rather than islam itself.

by the way,  welcome to ghost town.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #4 - July 24, 2020, 08:17 PM

Hi and welcome.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #5 - July 24, 2020, 08:21 PM

so you dislike compulsion rather than islam itself.

by the way,  welcome to ghost town.

It is not only about compulsion. Islam does not offer a good heaven, deep soul experiences, deep description of true love. Well I do not remember everything what I read. I also do not find full fullfilment in Biblestuff. But I found my way to my belief through my own experience with God. It is a private matter. I do not posses all knowledge to teach anybody. But I found some personal truths for me. I kind of close to church (christian orthodox) but I am not like them. I am myself.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #6 - July 24, 2020, 08:21 PM

Hi and welcome.

Thanks to you both Smiley
  • New here, halo
     Reply #7 - July 25, 2020, 10:26 AM

It is not only about compulsion. Islam does not offer a good heaven, deep soul experiences, deep description of true love.

you sound like a candidate for sufi islam. it's even more nonsensical than the standard version but finds a lot of fans amongst confused westerners.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #8 - July 25, 2020, 10:36 AM

I heard of sufi Islam but I am not a candidate for it. I believe in God's power and gracefullness to have come to earth. As Jesus. Moslems often think if God exists he would loose his sovereignty and autority by making a wonder appear. And he would never be that crazy against their self imaginated rules, to come to earth. All this limitations of imagination about the topic "God" is typical for muslims I met. I would never join such religious groups. Even among christians I have less limitations of my imagination concerning God's power, autority, and decisions he can make Wink. That is among other experiences the reason why I also believe in reincarnation, the possibility and frequency of it. It is logical for me that the Almighty imaginary friend can decide like this. He does not follow human rules. Religious limitations bother me.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #9 - July 27, 2020, 04:21 PM

I think it's mainstream amongst christian scholars that jesus was one of many preachers of his time. the history of how the religion was developed over the centuries is not hidden so why believe in it?
  • New here, halo
     Reply #10 - July 28, 2020, 04:26 AM

Welcome  parrot
  • New here, halo
     Reply #11 - July 30, 2020, 10:51 AM

Good morning or good afternoon to everyone, my name is Bobby and I have just joined? why you might ask, Well I believe we are on the verge of the end of days, look at the world around you, every country is against each other its only a matter of time before one nation starts world war 111.  And that day is very near? tens of millions will die in the beginning causing wars on a large scale,  we have begun with large scale epidemics soon earth-quakes famine diseases pestilence the breakdown of family life and widespread apathy & ridicule of Christ and his Christians. then eventually the battle of Armageddon,  The Middle East will be the forefront of end of times. Mecca the pagan capital and den of Satan will be scorched and turned to dust and blown away in sandstorms. like Babylon was, Iran Iraq Syria North Africa all the lands of the Antichrist and followers of the false prophet will be the last to die in such pain, they will try to kill themselves to escape the pain but Yahweh will prevent this from happening.  Their lands and their leaders and their Satanic Verses and temples have offended the Lord our God with false revelations and lies.  Satan spoke through Muhammad and he promised him a multitude of young girls to rape and abuse, but even Satan cannot defend parasites like him from the wrath of the one true God? Yahweh, So he had a Jewish slave girl poison him to prove he was not a messenger and prophet of the one God. He suffered for over two years then died in his own shit & piss. God punished him and his followers by taking his male seeds from infancy. that is why God makes Muslim women have more daughters than sons.  Yahweh our Lord loves his people and never would ask them to kill one another because of their faith? or lack of it as far as Islam is concerned, Allah a pagan god who hates women and makes his male followers treat them like slaves and mutilated their private parts like some sort of devil-worshipping savages, then Satan promises his male believers a multitude of female virgins if they kill in his name, only an imbecile would believe such a travesty. and yet these Islamic followers do believe this pagan god to be the one god? just like their Persian and Egyptian ancestors did. because they have been brainwashed and inbred so are likely to be retarded mentally & physically, so cannot see the wrong that they are doing,  Look at your history all the nations and their leaders who praised false gods where destroyed. Dictators pagan kings and queens have all suffered from the wrath of Yahweh over the centuries, and just look at the dictators in the Middle East this century who have been judged by Yahweh and destroyed by their Satanic followers through Yahweh? The Lord our God works in mysterious ways but in the end, his will "will be done? Islam those of you who have not angered the Lord by mutilating and raping your young or killing innocents still have a chance to leave this Satanic curse of Islam,  and come to Jesus before its too late otherwise you and yours will surely burn in the hottest corners of hell for eternity
  • New here, halo
     Reply #12 - July 30, 2020, 11:19 AM

Why should I prefer this version of Christianity to Islam?
  • New here, halo
     Reply #13 - July 30, 2020, 09:44 PM

I think it's mainstream amongst christian scholars that jesus was one of many preachers of his time. the history of how the religion was developed over the centuries is not hidden so why believe in it?

This is my own experience with God. Well by the way, as I started to pray the Quaran was guilty of it. Later I found back to Christianity.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #14 - July 30, 2020, 10:48 PM

Why should I prefer this version of Christianity to Islam?

Is this a question towards me? Or towards this text that Satan stands behind Islam? This is not my theory. Smiley
  • New here, halo
     Reply #15 - July 30, 2020, 10:49 PM

Welcome  parrot

Thanks Smiley
  • New here, halo
     Reply #16 - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM

Is this a question towards me? Or towards this text that Satan stands behind Islam? This is not my theory. Smiley

Sorry, it wasn’t directed at you. It was a response to the end of days text.
  • New here, halo
     Reply #17 - August 06, 2020, 05:50 PM

Mecca the pagan capital and den of Satan will be scorched and turned to dust and blown away in sandstorms.

not a fan of satan then? no worries, maybe you're more into gandalf or the hulk?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »