Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Pakistan: The Nation.....
Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Sos
Yesterday at 12:10 AM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
July 03, 2020, 01:17 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
July 01, 2020, 03:33 PM

BLM and Black Ex-Muslims
July 01, 2020, 12:01 AM

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
June 30, 2020, 11:15 PM

The essence of the facts
June 30, 2020, 01:22 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
June 30, 2020, 01:14 PM

Muslim grooming gangs sti...
June 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

Hi there
June 28, 2020, 10:25 AM

Glasgow stabbings
June 26, 2020, 01:48 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: BLM and Black Ex-Muslims

(Read 323 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • BLM and Black Ex-Muslims
     OP - June 29, 2020, 05:55 PM

Good evening all, it has been a while  Smiley

This question is especially for black ex-Muslims but have you noticed the anti-blackness on display from several non-black ex-Muslims this year. Maryam and some of the others have been  great and supportive. But there are other ex-Muslim figures who have been quite the opposite. I have seen one who claimed that most black people are perpetual victims and endorsed anti-black extremists who happen to have the same skin colour as us like Candace Owens.

It really disgusts me and makes me distance myself from the ex-Muslim movement.
     Reply #1 - June 29, 2020, 07:42 PM

Hi welcome back.

I’m not sure it’s for me to answer and it’s not something I’ve paid attention to - but it doesn’t surprise me at all. It just seems consistent with the political trajectory of quite a few vocal ex-Muslims.
     Reply #2 - June 29, 2020, 08:00 PM

I have seen one who claimed that most black people are perpetual victims and endorsed anti-black extremists who happen to have the same skin colour as us like Candace Owens.

victimhood and martyrdom - isn't that the entire basis of the blm movement/cult?
     Reply #3 - June 29, 2020, 08:04 PM

^^One could easily say that the entire basis of the Ex-Muslim movement (which could be called a "cult" as well) is victimhood and martyrdom.
     Reply #4 - June 29, 2020, 08:08 PM

Hi welcome back.

I’m not sure it’s for me to answer and it’s not something I’ve paid attention to - but it doesn’t surprise me at all. It just seems consistent with the political trajectory of quite a few vocal ex-Muslims.

Thanks zeca Smiley

I have been to a couple of Ex-Muslim gatherings over the past couple of years and I have normally heard this narrative from people I met at these events (who I am now keeping a distance from) and from Ex-Muslim Twitter. Many also come from notoriously anti-black cultures so I guess that mindset doesn't change after they leave Islam.
     Reply #5 - June 29, 2020, 08:28 PM

^^One could easily say that the entire basis of the Ex-Muslim movement (which could be called a "cult" as well) is victimhood and martyrdom.

AGirlWithDoubts  ,,,AGWD.....   my goodness looong time no see dear AGWD....

well that statement of yours will fit to all faiths .. and those who left faiths  is it not? or do you think it is specific to Islam??

well you have no doubts in your views and you are very clear what you want to do in life .. and you know you have hard  work  ahead until that  Nov 20th of this year...

welcome back

with best wshes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - June 29, 2020, 08:35 PM

One could easily say that the entire basis of the Ex-Muslim movement (which could be called a "cult" as well) is victimhood and martyrdom.

indeed, one could.
     Reply #7 - June 29, 2020, 10:00 PM

... but there is an alternative to throwing your lot in with a race cult or lefty apostates.

it's as simple as accepting that identity is a fiction. why define yourself according to some broken idea - or even the repudiation of an idea - when you can just be yourself?
     Reply #8 - June 30, 2020, 01:35 PM

... but there is an alternative to throwing your lot in with a race cult or lefty apostates.

it's as simple as accepting that identity is a fiction. why define yourself according to some broken idea - or even the repudiation of an idea - when you can just be yourself?

you seem to be living in UTOPIAN LANDS  dear crumble... 

Those who are  being himself or herself.. being themselves and being quite.... are getting beaten by  Rogues in faith and rogues in every society   and if they are not getting beaten they get trampled  under the feet of these scoundrels in every  way    dear crumble ....it never worked in the history of human race .........that will not work in real world...

Reply #9 - June 30, 2020, 07:02 PM

you seem to be living in UTOPIAN LANDS  dear crumble... 

you mean luton? hahaha... no
     Reply #10 - June 30, 2020, 09:36 PM

you mean luton? hahaha... no

luton..... Huh?  I didn't expect that word   from you dear crumble., where did you get that from??   that is Ok.,   What is there in place?  and what is there in name?? ...........crumble  .....  or .......yeezevee... ..... A rose is a rose by any name...... A rogue is a rogue by any name .....

So tell me the name of the  land that I can live where  I can be "just be myself and live  myself" with no interference.....   no resonance ...  I will move over there..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #11 - July 01, 2020, 12:01 AM

see my other thread about lazy alternatives to apostasy. with regard to this thread, those who subscribe to racial and ir/religious identities will remain as slaves in whichever country they reside.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »